chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me lower back pain Pulled muscle????

hey guys i've been training for about 2 yrs and last january i started to have this pain in my low back i don't know what i did, but for a while it hurt to sit down couldn't ride in a car for long so i went to a chiro and he told me i pulled a hammie or glute can't rememeber which one, any way i couldn't afford him so i went to another and he said that it had somthing to do with my sacrom and illiam joint.
    so 6 weeks later 2 visits a week and alot of back adjusting i could sit with no pain, but i can not bend over and pick anything up, once i get to a certain degree it hurts really bad(pinching feeling), so i went to a orthepedic sports doctor and he told me it just a muscle and gave me some muscle relaxers and said cya in 3 weeks, but the thing is it hurts to squat with a close stance but not a wide stance same with leg press and it also hurts when i go heavier on squats, would that be a pulled muscle, also i've devlelope plantar Fasciitis during about the same time period i don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. so has anybody ever had a problem like this before or heard of it i would really like some input
    thanks
    "Working out one side of my body is sort of like a Science Experiment."

gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    leave the squats and deads alone for a bit and see if that helps. make sure to keep your core up to support your back and see if that helps with pain. had a fusion done last year for my back so been through the hoops with the docs too. if it doesnt get better in a few weeks would try to get in with a neuro and possibly get an MRI to make sure something else isnt going on other than a pulled muscle.

chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for your input i appreciate it

bump

Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I have a pinched nerve or pulled muscle..I dont work it...

Stay away from squats and deads. Work on everything else that doesnt cause any pain for now. Im sure the doctor told you that.
    "Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny."