CMali has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's more important?

What's more important in fat loss, Counting calories? Or Macro nutrient ratios? All this crap is confusing me. When I did cut my calories I did lose weight but I suspect it was muscle...and when I started paying attention to my macros, my weight went up (due to more protein and carb intake) Any thoughts/comments?? Sorry if this sounds like a newbie question!

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Find out what your maintenance is and substract 300-500 calories to your daily intake and see if you're progressing or not.

As for the macros, start with 1g of protein / lbs of bodyweight, get around 20-25% coming from fat (at least) and eat the rest from carbs/veggies or what ever suits you.

Just throwing in some general guidelines, the body isn't a textbook. What works for me might not work well for you.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would say 80% calories, 20% Macros. Your macros could be perfect, but if calories are over maint, you won't loose. But macros ARE important because you need appropriate amounts protein to preserve muscle, fats to support TEST levels, and carbs for energy, if not on KETO.
    Pressuah- 'i bet your kitchen looks like a crack lab

[QUOTE=stevedarsh;454862701]one time my ex was peeing in a parking lot and she was f*cking spraying like a firehose and i was standing in front of her to block the view from traffic and it splattered all over my legs[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RtodaAV;454863871]does she crush beer cans on her head also?[/QUOTE]

jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    overall calories 1st
    macros/stabilizing blood sugar 2nd

CMali has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I should figure out what my calories are for fat loss and take into account macro nutrient ratios, is that right? Can someone help figure out my maintenance cals are? I weight train 3 times a week, and I vary my cardio workouts between spin, elliptical striding/treadmill running, and sprinting (5-6 times a week). Thanks for all your help!!