javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100)

Magnesium Aspartate vs. Citrate

Which is the best form and why? Tried doing my own research on this time and time again, but always find conflicting information. What do you guys think? I am taking citrate now but wondering if aspartate would be more bioavailable, or since they are both organic, if the difference is negligable. Thanks.

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn't lose sleep over it...get whichever one is cheaper

Study of magnesium bioavailability from ten organic and inorganic Mg salts in Mg-depleted rats using a stable isotope approach

^^^ found that magnesium gluconate was the best form out of the 10 tested, which included both aspartate and citrate, but it also found that it was "sufficiently bioavailable" in all of the forms.

javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yeah losing sleep is the reason I'm trying to find the best one Thanks.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by javyn View Post
    Yeah losing sleep is the reason I'm trying to find the best one Thanks.

For sleep I would not use Mg Aspartate, since aspartate is an excitatory amino acid in the brain.

better get the cheap Mg-citrate.

For me 300 mg Mg (from Mg-Citrate) with 500mg Tryptophan work very well to help falling asleep.

You should avoid large doses of BCAAs (e.g. whey) in the evening, they can compete with tryptophane for uptake in the brain.

chickenbreast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenbreast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenbreast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenbreast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenbreast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenbreast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenbreast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenbreast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenbreast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenbreast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I take 1gram MgGluconate from GNC before bed and i'm feeling great, but with some stomach cramps

Taking a teaspoon of mag citrate before bed with 50mg zinc picolinate now. Working pretty well but wasn't sure if I would be better serve with glycinate, aspartate, malate, etc.