Ec0li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Burning pain in abdomen

Hi, I have tried searching but it keeps timing out on me, basically I get this burning pain in my abdomen on the right side just under my trouser line every time i do squats, deadlifts of leg presses, it's just a sharp burning pain while i strain and it goes pretty much seconds after ive lifted but it's uncomfortable as hell and im scared somethings gonna "pop out".

I've had it for a while, 2/3 years in fact and have stayed away from those exercises because of the pain but im getting more serious about lifting now and was hoping someone might know what it is?

Cheers

B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000)
    did you ever figure this out? I have been having this same thing almost word for word same exact place, same burning feeling on my squat workouts, and it just how has turned up in goodmornings.

Deadlifts are no problem for me, heavy ab work, leg lifts, decline situps never bother me--only way I can get the pain to come out is after a few reps of squatting after things start to feel heavy. Not sure if heavy singles are painful or not yet...

Ec0li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not yet mate, I'm gonna stick it up in exercises as it's got next to no interest here.

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)