Peeing through a strainer MistyT's Avatar
    MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Anyone Try EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Shakes?

Just wondered if anyone had tried these? They only have 3 grams of carbs per shake and look like they would be a good option for some of us!

Check em' out!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/eas/carbcontrol.html
    I Owe:
    ________
    GloboRick

prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its whey... if ur a strick "ketonian".. (sounds like a planet...lol)... u would wanna stay away from whey...

P.S. I take 3 whey shakes a day... my body is cool with it... maybe u can go well with it too... although the macros look cool...

Optimus_Morgan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Optimus_Morgan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Optimus_Morgan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    very smart marketing....

I bought something like that, carb control Slimfast, and love them. Little pricey. Pretty good bit of vitamins in them too.

3carbs, 1 net carb.
    Last edited by Optimus_Morgan; 07-10-2008 at 03:25 AM.
    Thanks

Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to have those all the time, they're fine, when I forget my whey when I go home, sometimes I buy a pack of those
    Goal: Get a 6 Pack or Die Trying ... And thats not really all that out of the range of possibilities!

Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000)
    They are a 110 calorie, very convenient protein rich meal.

kmobile9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

EAS Carb Control Shakes - Vanilla

I use the carb control shakes on a daily basis - especially in the mornings when I'm training really early. At 5:30 am, it's too early to have a lot of food for me so these shakes work really well because they aren't huge and they don't make me queasy like my regular protein shakes can. Also, they're a great recovery drink if you've had a really heavy workout where you've pushed your limits. I recover a lot faster if I've had one of these within 30 minutes of a workout. Hope this helps.