Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Who paid for this floor? slowteg's Avatar
    slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i am going to dundee scotland in a month or so.
    11B

US soccer

Scot #1 MON THE SCOTS!!! captaincaveman's Avatar
    captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, tonight wasn't the greatest night man LOL.
    I owe reps to;
    jordanmacdonald
    thebigeasy88
    El Gilbro
    sightseeker
    viper2510
    LuckyK

BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by captaincaveman View Post
    Yeah, tonight wasn't the greatest night man LOL.
    And there's the ledgendary second man, no it was indeed not the greatest, we need to go to a new place
    "If you want to get your face beaten and well smashed, your ass kicked, and your arms broken, contact Carlos Gracie at this address..." - Brazillian newspaper ad circa 1920 - Now THATS alpha!!!

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.

getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BFusion View Post
    ...and be men!

So me and a friend were at a club tonight just went to chill, have a drink and pull some ass.

The night is going good until randomly some douche starts staring at me, then starts talking **** to me, totally unprovoked, so i get right up in his face and ask whats his f*ckin' problem, then his friend grabs me and tries to throw me down, being a freestyle wrestler and BJJ prctitioner i easily shrugged it off and double legged him, landinng in side control, then proceding to hammer fist his face into the ground.

But then out of nowhere these guys who turned out to be his friends jumped in making it 4 on 2, 3 where on me and the other was trying to hold back by bro.

These piss poor excuses for guys proceded to punch and stomp my back and the back of by head while i was rearranging their friends face.

Very luckily the bouncers came and broke it up and sent us on our way soon after this happened, very lucky cause with the kicks and stomps to the back of the head, i was in trouble.

My rant is this, why cant men be f*cking men and fight one on one like they used to do instead of several trying to beat up one guy, this guy started ****, his friend tried to throw me, i beat up the friend then 2 of his buddys are trying to seriously do me some bad damage, wtf!

This **** happens all the time and is pathetic, all this gang style bullsh*t, be a man for once! Its a **** world we're living in!

And for the people that have had sh*t like this happen to them, i feel for ya bro's, some people are just f*cking pussys!

Cliffs: In a club chillin not cause any bullsh*t.
    Guy starts ****, friend tries to jump me.
    I beat down said guy, 2 of his friends jump in, basicly try to **** me up.
    Rant on how these guys are pussys and dont have the balls to do it one-on one anymore.
    Am sick of it!

(no e-thug lol)

(it also amused me that these two friends having free reign basicly to f*ck me up while i was down were so weak that they couldnt)

****ing sweet dude, did u do a double leg slam or just a take down...u should have put that bitch in a kimoura and popped his shoulder out of its socket

BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000) BFusion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by getbig617 View Post
    ****ing sweet dude, did u do a double leg slam or just a take down...u should have put that bitch in a kimoura and popped his shoulder out of its socket
    lol thanks bro, nah just a double leg take down, trust me, i would have loved to have slammed that f*ck through the floor but you take what you can get in a fight, i would have also loved to slap on a sub to him and break something, only thing is when his friends are beating on the back of your head, that plan goes out the window fast and i tried to focus on them.
    "If you want to get your face beaten and well smashed, your ass kicked, and your arms broken, contact Carlos Gracie at this address..." - Brazillian newspaper ad circa 1920 - Now THATS alpha!!!

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.

getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) getbig617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very true, but i thought ur first hammer fist would have ****ed him up...no joke those ****s hurt

Very true, but i thought ur first hammer fist would have ****ed him up...no joke those ****s hurt
    lol he was, he was flailing about like a m'f'er lol. Think of a fish with no oxygen.

Scot #1 MON THE SCOTS!!! captaincaveman's Avatar
    captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LMFAO, the fact it took his other two friends to try to let him get some hits in says it all LOL.
    I owe reps to;
    jordanmacdonald
    thebigeasy88
    El Gilbro
    sightseeker
    viper2510
    LuckyK

lol he was, he was flailing about like a m'f'er lol. Think of a fish with no oxygen.

hah oh man thats priceless...i've been dying to get into a fight so i can submit some mother effer but everyone in my town know i do mma...It must have been sweet taking on some helpless guy and establishing ur dominance on them...Im pretty sure u could have took on 2 if u were in an open place

hah oh man thats priceless...i've been dying to get into a fight so i can submit some mother effer but everyone in my town know i do mma...It must have been sweet taking on some helpless guy and establishing ur dominance on them...Im pretty sure u could have took on 2 if u were in an open place
    Im not one to go about forcing my dominance, ability and fighting knowldge on people, but he started it so, imo hes big enougth to take the pain lol.

And lets not get all Jackie Chan man, i doubt i could have took on two at the same time, very few people can, i could have defo killed them one-on-one but whens theres two it doesnt seem likely it would work.

Dude u gotta look up this israley thing on youtube...its a martial art on how to fight multiple ppl, its sick....and wats ur stand up?

Dude u gotta look up this israley thing on youtube...its a martial art on how to fight multiple ppl, its sick....and wats ur stand up?
    i Done Muay Thai for a few months and packed it in, but took it back up last week with a far better school and love it again, but am deffo a through and through grappler, Whats your background?

miketheman90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketheman90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketheman90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketheman90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketheman90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketheman90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketheman90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketheman90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketheman90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketheman90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketheman90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah man it sucks how theres no such thing as fair fights anymore, a while back one of my best friends got jumped by at least 5 or 6 people in the car park of mcdonalds. he got messed up pretty bad, the thing is if it was one on one he would of taken any of them pussies easily.

hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well, when someone is beating your friend, i think your an absolute homo if you dont help him out, but 3 guys beating one guy is wrong, they should have dragged you off and let it be, yes they're unmanly.

now from the other point of view, once someone is down, let them get back up ffs, hitting someone on the floor is also very unmanly, sure he started it, deserves what he's got coming, but considering you take a MA, you should know you were gonna outclass this guy on the floor and just get up straight away to make it a fight again and not an assault.

LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Newton911 View Post
    Depends on the situation and the friend. If i saw you wailing on my best bud, i wouldn't hesitate to kick you in the back of the head.
    x 2 Straight in the head. haha.
    793 deadlift @ 231 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8k57L5fvPk

thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont think society will ever go back to 1 on 1's in clubs etc
    its about numbers - you can be as strong as you want - you cant take on when your outnumbered pretty bad... I understand OP what your saying and life can be a bitch but you gotta suck it up man
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆EMAC☆☆☆

1st Natty Batallion of Fearless Natty Warriors led by Lance Corporal Simeon Panda

https://www.theproteinworks.com/rewardpoints/index/goReferral/referrer/7348/

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...and be men!

So me and a friend were at a club tonight just went to chill, have a drink and pull some ass.

The night is going good until randomly some douche starts staring at me, then starts talking **** to me, totally unprovoked, so i get right up in his face and ask whats his f*ckin' problem, then his friend grabs me and tries to throw me down, being a freestyle wrestler and BJJ prctitioner i easily shrugged it off and double legged him, landinng in side control, then proceding to hammer fist his face into the ground.

But then out of nowhere these guys who turned out to be his friends jumped in making it 4 on 2, 3 where on me and the other was trying to hold back by bro.

These piss poor excuses for guys proceded to punch and stomp my back and the back of by head while i was rearranging their friends face.

Very luckily the bouncers came and broke it up and sent us on our way soon after this happened, very lucky cause with the kicks and stomps to the back of the head, i was in trouble.

My rant is this, why cant men be f*cking men and fight one on one like they used to do instead of several trying to beat up one guy, this guy started ****, his friend tried to throw me, i beat up the friend then 2 of his buddys are trying to seriously do me some bad damage, wtf!

This **** happens all the time and is pathetic, all this gang style bullsh*t, be a man for once! Its a **** world we're living in!

And for the people that have had sh*t like this happen to them, i feel for ya bro's, some people are just f*cking pussys!

Cliffs: In a club chillin not cause any bullsh*t.
    Guy starts ****, friend tries to jump me.
    I beat down said guy, 2 of his friends jump in, basicly try to **** me up.
    Rant on how these guys are pussys and dont have the balls to do it one-on one anymore.
    Am sick of it!

(no e-thug lol)

(it also amused me that these two friends having free reign basicly to f*ck me up while i was down were so weak that they couldnt)
    I think I'd rather just take the gang beating then a knife/bullet. When I'm out with my friends and we're drunk, if someones gets into a fight with more then 1 guy, we're gonna have his back not break it up and ask each party what caused the fight.

zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol if u were beatin the life out of 1 of my buds regardless who started it id jump and pound your head into the ground.