LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Started bulking and carb cycling

high 3000 cals
    mod 2700 cals
    low 2500 cals

pro and fat stays the same each day, carbs go up and down.

pro: 1.5g per lb body weight
    fat: ~100g a day
    carbs: 170g, 225g, 300g, low, mod, high respectively

see sig for routine.

Anyone have good things to say about bulking/cycling? I've read that if you stick to your diet and cycling, you'll gain VERY LITTLE fat.
    Goal: Reach 165 lbs of muscle. 15 more lbs of muscle to go!

July 1, 2008 - 148lbs, 120lbs LBM, (started bulk)
    Feb 1, 2009 - 190lbs, 140lbs LBM, (end bulk, start cut)
    Nov 17, 2009 - 162lbs, 132lbs LBM, (end cut, start bulk)
    Aug 22, 2010 - 210lbs, 150lbs LBM, (end bulk, start cut)

"You can't get to the top by sitting on your bottom"
    Who cares how strong you are? Bodybuilding is about how you look.

Galant_roller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Galant_roller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Galant_roller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Galant_roller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Galant_roller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Galant_roller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Galant_roller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Galant_roller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Galant_roller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Galant_roller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Galant_roller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i thought carb cycling was more for cutting.

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    40/30/30 on a bulk ftw
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoRdAc][d is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Galant_roller View Post
    i thought carb cycling was more for cutting.
    Carb cycling is meant to prevent fat gain and to keep your metabolism constantly guessing so you can use it for cutting and bulking.

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LoRdAc][d View Post
    Carb cycling is meant to prevent fat gain and to keep your metabolism constantly guessing so you can use it for cutting and bulking.
    great decision, i've been on just 2 serious clean bulks, one with carb cycle and the other one FULL CARB FULL CALS! NO CARDIO, totally a waste, no muscle gain but yes fat gain!. With Carb Cycle i controlled my calorie intake too and stabilize my energy levels. I'd adjust carbs according to the energy you will spend, for example on a Leg day i'd do it High carb, Arm day - low/medium carb, Off day, i'd add cardio and do it low/no carb day.

That helped me a LOT to control fat gain since i have a mediocre slow metabolism.