K-Jay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K-Jay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Slow diet transformation

I had lost a fair amount of weight from sticking strictly to a completely healthy diet but I was feeling depressed as I wasn't really eating anything I enjoyed to eat. I felt that I had tried to totally change too fast as I went from an unhealthy diet to a totally healthy diet overnight. Therefore I am trying to just eat quite decent whilst still having some foods I enjoy. I am continuing to do alot of HIIT & cardio & I am really only focused on losing weight and fat as opposed to looking ripped at the minute! Do you guys think my current diet will be ok for steady weight/fat loss?

Meal 1: 8am
    [Cup of oatmeal]
    [Cup of Tea (skimmed milk, no sugar)]
    [Jaffa Cake x 2]
    [500ml of water]

Meal 2: 11am
    [Apple]
    [Small Tub of Creamed Rice]
    [500ml of water]

Meal 3: 2pm
    [Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread]
    [Bowl of Tomato Soup]
    [500ml of water]

Meal 4: (Pre Workout) 4.30pm
    [Baked Potato]
    [Chicken Breast]
    [Bowl of Spaghetti]
    [500ml of water]

{1000ml water drank throughout my workout which I normally start around 6pm}

Meal 5: (Post Workout) 8pm
    [Banana]
    [500ml of water]

Meal 6: 10.30pm
    [One palm-sized portion of chicken]
    [Toasted English muffin]
    [500ml of water]

I plan to gradually eat a totally healthy diet but at the moment I just want to get used to eating a bit healthier & eating less meals per day & more water! I stuck to this diet for a week without doing much exercise & lost 4lbs so its an improvement over what I used to eat. I just dont have the will power to toally change my diet overnight so I hope you guys understand what I am talking about!