BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What does someone who is "skinny fat" look like?

Out of curiosity could someone post a pic of someone who is "skinny fat"? My perception of skinny fat was someone with a skinny face skinny arms but fat belly?

Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BodyBuildingNub View Post
    Out of curiosity could someone post a pic of someone who is "skinny fat"? My perception of skinny fat was someone with a skinny face skinny arms but fat belly?
    just imagine an ecto with abit of a gut and carrying some fat, its not pretty.

greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    take a look at this kids before pics

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109029651
    Last edited by greenhealth; 07-08-2008 at 09:03 PM.

BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyBuildingNub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    that guy doesnt look fat at all, just skinny.. what do you mean?

greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenhealth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BodyBuildingNub View Post
    that guy doesnt look fat at all, just skinny.. what do you mean?
    there are better examples, but just imagine that body with a little more fat

Yellowcreampiemaxxer Hartley110's Avatar
    Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartley110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My starting pic, kinda skinny fat.

D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lot's of really skinny guys have abs, so a skinny guy with a little gut is "skinny fat."
    Don't ever try to impress a girl by hitting yourself in the ear with a bowling ball, also, when crossing a street don't use the "stop, drop and roll method," that's for fires! Use, "look both ways."

BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    neone resembling an alien, or a child from ethiopia with the worm distention belly
    Rat **** bat **** dirty old twat. Sixty nine *******s tied in a knot. Hooray. Lizard ****. ****.

sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn I wish I can find pics of my bro, he's a perfect example of what you're talking about. That's what he gets for drinking too much beer. Trust me, it just looks wrong.

I'll check when I go home this weekend.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BrianMC88; 07-08-2008 at 11:27 PM. Reason: I was able to remote connect to my house computer, but this was the best pic I could find.

IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    View my progress pics.
    Do or do not. There is no 'try'.