Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

The many falvors of ON Whey!! **REVIEW**

Edit: **LOL, "falvors" should read "flavors", obviously. Apologize.**

I will be reviewing the taste of all 16 flavors included in the Gold Standard 100% Whey Variety Pack, courtesy of bodybuilding.com. I must say before you read the review that I am very biased going in. I have NEVER had a vanilla, banana, malt or cookies and cream flavored protein that I liked. In contrast, I like chocolate falvors, so I have high hopes for them. The following are the 16 flavors included in the pack and my EXPECTED RATING. FINAL RATINGS WILL COME AS I TASTE THE PROTEIN.

Here are the flavors:

* Banana Cream - 3/10
    * Caramel Toffee Fudge - 10/10
    * Chocolate Malt - 4/10
    * Chocolate Mint - 9/10
    * Cookies & Cream - 2/10
    * Delicious Strawberry - 6/10
    * Double Rich Chocolate - 8/10
    * Extreme Milk Chocolate - (had already) 6/10
    * French Vanilla Creme - 3/10
    * Mocha Cappuccino - 10/10
    * Orange Cream - 7/10
    * Rocky Road - 9/10
    * Root Beer Float - 5/10
    * Strawberry Banana - 4/10
    * Tropical Punch - 4/10
    * Vanilla Ice Cream - 5/10
    Last edited by Beast21; 07-08-2008 at 07:47 PM.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I look forward to it Beast thank you!
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Where did you get all 16? Did you buy 2lb tubs of them or is there a sample pack? I looked in the store but didn't see any sort of individual serving package.

Looking forward to this though, been looking for a good flavor.

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by My_Porsche View Post
    Where did you get all 16? Did you buy 2lb tubs of them or is there a sample pack? I looked in the store but didn't see any sort of individual serving package.

Looking forward to this though, been looking for a good flavor.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad to hear you rated Rocky Road a 9 out of 10, what a relief, I wanted to buy chocolate mint but the local store only had rocky road in stock

Also glad to hear Chocolate Mint scored a 9 out of 10, I'll be trying that one next

Originally Posted by Blue Blazer View Post
    Glad to hear you rated Rocky Road a 9 out of 10, what a relief, I wanted to buy chocolate mint but the local store only had rocky road in stock

Also glad to hear Chocolate Mint scored a 9 out of 10, I'll be trying that one next
    It says in capital letters that those are the PROJECTED ratings...

Banana Cream (with milk):

This protein tastes IDENTICAL to banana laffy taffys. I am not a big fan of those, so this protein would never be purchased by me. I could survive if this was the only protein I could drink. Did not taste good TO ME, but it didn't make me gag like I thought it might.

Projected: 3/10
    Final Rating: 5.5/10

Cookies and Cream (with milk):

I guess I'm going to have to come to terms with this fact sooner or later; all cookies and cream flavored proteins taste the same. This protein is no different than any other cnc flavor I have had. Definitely not for me. However, I would recommend this highly to anyone who like cnc flavored proteins, as ON has a stellar profile. Get the same taste as Syntha-6 with the nutrition of ON.

Projected: 2/10
    Final Rating: 2/10

Delicious Strawberry (with water):

This flavor was alright. Nothing real special. It was light and went down easily, but the taste was only so so. Maybe better in milk...maybe.

Projected: 6/10
    Final Rating: 5/10

Tropical Punch (in water):

At first it tasted just like fruit punch, but then some after taste made this protein unappealing. I wouldn't buy a tub of this. Maybe the water should have been colder. Try ice cubes with this flavor.

Projected: 4/10
    Final Rating: 3/10

My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) My_Porsche has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks. Might have to order one of those.

TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ordered the sample pack to take on a trip to the US Virgin Islands this past week. Not sure on the water quality (tasted fine plain) I mixed with them but they did not taste good at all. Was hoping to find another flavor to use (been using double chocolate) and unfortunately could not come up with one.

L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    extreme milk chocolate with milk taste really good its the only one i've tried so far, however EAS 100% Chocolate Whey tasted better
    Just started working out again. Lots of things went array last time and so everything will be better now.

Goal 1. Fix Protruding shoulders
    Goal 2. Get rid of stomach bulge
    Goal 3. Add Mass
    Goal 4. Cut

So any word on the other flavors? I need to pick up some more whey in the next few days, thinking about one of ON's flavors.

Registered User spartanswimmer85's Avatar
    spartanswimmer85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fav protein powder so far

Almost done with Dymatize Super Mega Gainer and it is not bad.
    I'll give it a 8/10. Fills me up for a bit ~1 hr. Only side effect don't really like when I take it with milk is that it gets me a little bloated.

-MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    terrible ratings
    strawberry is awesome, extreme milk chocolate and double rich chocolate should be 10 and 9.
    rocky road has an after taste of throw up and you gave it a 9/10...

the cookies and creme you gave a 2/10 ive heard is the best tasting ON makes
    We think we know, that is our tragedy; so we never discover.

Originally Posted by -MSR9889- View Post
    terrible ratings
    strawberry is awesome, extreme milk chocolate and double rich chocolate should be 10 and 9.

All of those in my first post are PREDICTED ratings. My final ratings are given later. And for the taste, everyone is different man, this is just my opinion. Never have been a vanilla/cnc cream guy, idk why. So relax, I'm glad you enjoy those flavors

Alright, I've got some catching up to do, so I'll cut right to the chase.

Caramel Toffee Fudge - 8/10, not strong enough
    Mocha Cappuccino - 10/10, my favorite flavor
    Chocolate Mint - 8/10, not strong enough
    Chocolate Malt - 3/10
    French Vanilla Creme - 3/10
    Orange Cream - 5/10
    Rocky Road - 5/10
    Root Beer Float - 4/10
    Strawberry Banana - 4/10
    Vanilla Ice Cream - 5/10

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -MSR9889- View Post
    terrible ratings

Keep in mind taste is subjective. You may not agree with his ratings, but it is his opinion.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ON Choco Mint is one of my standbys, I like to try different protein powders looking for good combos of taste/price but that is one of the few I've bought a couple times. Tastes great in water and milk.

Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    ON Choco Mint is one of my standbys, I like to try different protein powders looking for good combos of taste/price but that is one of the few I've bought a couple times. Tastes great in water and milk.
    Yeah, I tried it in milk, but I think I added too much. Lol, and I couldn't add more powder because it was the sample pack