Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    PrincessSparkle is not very helpful. (-500) PrincessSparkle is not very helpful. (-500) PrincessSparkle is not very helpful. (-500) PrincessSparkle is not very helpful. (-500) PrincessSparkle is not very helpful. (-500) PrincessSparkle is not very helpful. (-500) PrincessSparkle is not very helpful. (-500) PrincessSparkle is not very helpful. (-500) PrincessSparkle is not very helpful. (-500) PrincessSparkle is not very helpful. (-500) PrincessSparkle is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by KPhu92 View Post
    i dont see buying condoms a big deal lol. its just another neccesity hah
    lol for you it must be embarassing buying the extra smalls

Pyro05 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyro05 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyro05 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyro05 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyro05 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyro05 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyro05 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyro05 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyro05 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyro05 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyro05 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread reminded me of this joke:

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants. "Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."
    The young man makes his purchase and leaves.
    Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes. The girl leans over and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person." He leans over to her and says, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."
    Rep Back, I Do.

***70's Diet Crew***

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

My Fierce 5 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162725131a

DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PrincessSparkle View Post
    pics of person you need them for
    lol you ****
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/danny1.htm Check out my articles.

T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by johnnymcg View Post
    most embarrassing is when i drop the bench press bar on ma neck and I can't breath and I turn purple and then a girl comes over and helps me get it off

I cry of shame
    LOL

DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by CodyLemoine View Post
    I find it pretty annoying.

One time I went when I was 14, got my first steady g.f. and was having sex so I needed them, and this older lady working at a cashier was like "I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to sell you these, your way too young"...I just kinda stood there feeling awkward until she just checked them out, put them in the bag and handed them to me. Shoulda got the bitch fired but it was way too awkward for me.

Then the latest time I bought condoms a month or 2 back (yes no steady g.f. = no need for fresh supply of condoms at 16 ), buddy at the cash just made some stupid ass cheesey remark "big night eh bud? " "yep..." "have fun big boy ." (serious) (hopefully no homo)
    haha yes homo...yea like any place near me that sells em has at least ONE employee that is on duty that goes to my school so it pretty much sucks...but yea it was def worth buying..

Originally Posted by Snowy91 View Post
    Really? I stand in the isle like a kid in a candy store trying to decide which I want.
    well sorry for not being canadian lol jk

T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) T-REXXX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    hahahaha Or If you got your condoms and your all set to go and it just so happens your Ex gf is your cashier.

Try buying tampons for your mother then get back to me...

LOL I joke

lilgiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilgiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilgiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilgiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilgiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilgiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilgiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilgiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilgiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilgiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilgiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by johnnymcg View Post
    it's embarrasssing when girls put their menstrual blood in my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and I don't realize and i still eat it
    What the ****?

JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think it's embarassing at all, I just walk in the store, grab em, pay and leave.

I have a few embarassing stories involving condoms though...

1. I've always put my condoms in a CD box, somwhat hidden in my room. One day my dad walked in and he was like, do you have any CDs. I was on the computer and mumbled something, didn't really pay attention. Then he was like ''Oh nvm, found some... or not...'' Then he just left not knowing what to say and I was like ''Zomga... don't go through my stuff...''

2. I was at a girl's place the night before this happened and when I got back home, I left the condoms in my pants pockets (nothing happened, therefore the remaining condoms lol). The next morning my mom asked me to go help her with the groceries, I had to take my wallet out to pay for something and the condoms ****ing fell on the floor and I didn't even notice. A few seconds later my mom just handed them to me laughing and said ''I think you dropped this.'' was pretty embarassing / funny.

jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah..not embarassing OP.
    know what would vbe?
    having a kid at 14 in the 8th grade.
    lol my town is the number one in our county for teen preganancy and our county is number one in florida for it.
    We the type of crew, to get fresh just to sit in the living room.-Bill O'Reilly

Kuchi Kopi Alliance

Milos0000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos0000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos0000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos0000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos0000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos0000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos0000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos0000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos0000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos0000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos0000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Uhtred View Post
    I don't see why? Unless you live in a very very small town where everyone knows everybody lol
    That's the case with me. I just wait until we go to wal-mart and then buy 2-3 different kinds. Then use the self-checkout! Leave no trace behind! HOWEVER every time I buy condoms and use the self-checkout the damn beeper at the door goes off. Now THAT is embarrassing...especially cuz a 100 year old lady who is ready to die any second is the one who checks the damn bag. I think the bastards do it on purpose... make the beeper go off when you buy condoms.....

JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500)
    Embarrassment of buying condoms > STD's

Dugey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dugey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dugey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dugey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dugey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dugey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dugey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dugey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dugey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dugey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dugey1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VelezS View Post
    wal-mart self check out FTW
    x2...haha

Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JTLDN View Post
    Embarrassment of buying condoms > STD's
    lol

Originally Posted by test_titan92 View Post
    yeah..not embarassing OP.
    know what would vbe?
    having a kid at 14 in the 8th grade.
    lol my town is the number one in our county for teen preganancy and our county is number one in florida for it.
    so you have a kid?

tcale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pfftt why buy them go to your local sex clinic and get like 50 for free?

Then you can waste them on blowing them up and putting them over your head and stuff...........!!11
    "Pain is just the weakness leaving the body"

1500 raw will be wrecked baxtej44's Avatar
    baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JobForACowboy View Post
    its not really embarrein with ur buyin magnums, just sayin'
    x2.

jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DannyboySC View Post
    so you have a kid?
    no..
    but 40 kids in my school are fathers....
    We the type of crew, to get fresh just to sit in the living room.-Bill O'Reilly

Kuchi Kopi Alliance

~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Michael.Timz View Post
    next time, grab the condoms and wait till the lane is completely empty of customers..

and hobble over to the reg like gollum from LOTR, throw the box up on the register.. stay in the hunched over position and don't say anything to the cashier. hobble out of there as fast as you can and give the cashier something
    to talk about
    i lol'd irl

R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500)
    The worst is when the cashier says "thanks have a nice night", it's like, wtf you mean by that bitch? huh?
    "I'm on this planet to become rich, and jacked." - Mike1991

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BB.Com should sell condoms.

powerlifter with abs jimmybimmy's Avatar
    jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol i boguth some for my brother in germanyand did not understrand wat the cashier was saying

L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    an embarrasing moment was i had condoms in my bag and my mom saw them thinking they were the sample advil packs and shes like "oh you still have those sample advils i gave you for college?" and then shes like "oh these aren't advils" and she just left the room

embarrasing/funny
    Just started working out again. Lots of things went array last time and so everything will be better now.

Goal 1. Fix Protruding shoulders
    Goal 2. Get rid of stomach bulge
    Goal 3. Add Mass
    Goal 4. Cut

sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to get embarrassed about it and would always buy something else with them so it wouldn't look as weird, but I got over it pretty quick.

Actually, a few weeks ago I bought condoms and whipped cream in the same trip. (serious)