c_dubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face HELP! trying to transform my body

Well it's that time. Summer is here and i am slapped across the face with all the people who have beautiful bodies and killer muscles. Then there is me, a 6ft 310lb man who wishes he had the body women desired. Specifically my wife. Not that she doesnt like me but i want her to take one look at me when she comes home and jump right one me!

So here's the skinny (obviously not me!), i used to eat terrible. I mean really bad and i was obbessed with fast food. Mickey D's was a fav. Big Macs OMG! Anyway, i found a transformation plan on here and i must proudly say my wife and i are sticking to it. I basically eat like this:

Breakfast: bacon/turkey sausage and eggs, whole meal toast.

lunch:salad with baked chicken breast, low fat cheese and FF italian dressing

Dinner: more baked chicken or fish, some o form veggies and brown rice.

i workout everyday, doing about 20-30 minutes of cardio, and lifitng for about an hour alternating days from upper body to lower body. I dont take any supplement and drink mostly water. I might have green tean (freshly brewed) or 100% juice. Oh and i also have a fruit smoothie consisting of freshy cut and frozen fruit, 100% juice and a whey protein powder.

So tell me, am i on the right track? Could i do better? Anyway to speed it up? please help!

cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey there fellow Michigander. Your definately on the right track. Theres tons of different tweaks you can try, just look around the forums. I like to do Keto and EC stack for weightloss, you should look em up. Good luck!

johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

If you REALLY want to "transform" your body, then you'll need to be willing to really transform your life style, and that's something that most people just aren't willing to do for very long. I wish you the best on this long journey!

Change your diet drasticly. (Portion control and clean eating.)
    Excersice regularly and with INTENSITY!!!

Are good starts anyway.
    You're never too old to be the person that you were meant to be.

thanks guys!, ill look up KETO.
    yeah the lifestyle has changed, i dont go to the same places i used to to eat. i also try not to sit around and stare at tv for long periods of time, although i do spend quite a bit of time on the computer seeing as though im a music producer.

cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyanize is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Forget KETO for now, keep a food log for a while, take a close look at your macros and try to optimize you food intake. (5-6 meals a day/good amount of protein...etc). There's tons of posts that answer all your questions....just check the stickies and read. READ....don't be lazy!!!
    This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.
    Self Discipline is telling that little voice in your head to shut the f$%k up.

Talking

ahhhhh laziness, another lifestyle change to be made. lol

v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started 300lbs high 30's in BF%

I started slowly with my diet and w/o program. I slowly cut back on the bad foods and started introducing good foods. I just couldn't go from 600g-1500g of carbs to 250-300g's it would of killed me. Same with working out, I did a lot of low intensity cardio on a low impact elliptical till I dropped some pounds then moved to other cardio machines. Then introduce high intensity resistance training. Now I'm lifting heavy and starting to see muscles popping out bro..

My advise is get your hands on any nutrition and BB article you can find and read, read and read.. Your going hear a lot of opinions, take it in, even try it out but see if it works for you or not. We are all built differently and not everyone can get the same results with certain diets and w/o programs. Removed all the bad foods from you house and also take weekly or monthly pics to help keep you motivated.

Now I'm 220lbs 18-20% BF. I still have more to go but I have made this a life style!

Good Luck Bro

5-20-2017 NPC Optimum C Cronos1247's Avatar
    Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pickup Body for Life & Eating for Life, great books by Bill Phillips. They have some amazing healthy recipes in there, great workout routines that follow a similar approach your taking, etc. I would highly recommend them.

Your definitely on the right track though, just stick with it!
    MTS Nutrition Houston rep.
    "No BS, no hype. Just results."

Upcoming show NPC Optimum Classics: 5-20-2017

"I don't believe in following any one training style. I couldn't tell what DC or H.I.T. or FST-7 entail. I have no clue and really don't give a ****. I go to the gym to train hard. I don't need to follow a ****ing "program" to do that." - Evan Centopani