xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Squat and dead lifting help

I don't like either... Can some one post a video and give advice on how to do it.

xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    also how frequently should i work abs and obleques

dantesque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dantesque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dantesque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dantesque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dantesque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dantesque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dantesque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dantesque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dantesque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dantesque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dantesque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by xprodigy92 View Post
    I don't like either... Can some one post a video and give advice on how to do it.
    There's an excellent chance that you'll never like either. No video demonstrating proper technique is likely to change that. They're not super-enjoyable because they are--and are SUPPOSED TO BE--the toughest exercises of all. In fact, there are scores of workout programs with squats and deadlifts at their core, employing all other exercises as more or less icing on the cake. Squats and deadlifts, however, are the actual cake (bench presses, too).

Happy lifting!

_ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Here is a good link on hot to do deadlifts. Its not as simple as it looks:
    http://stronglifts.com/how-to-deadli...per-technique/

Remember, lift the weight up by pushing your feet into the ground, not by pulling with you lower back!

Here is a helpful link for squats:
    http://stronglifts.com/how-to-squat-...mmon-problems/

Start with an empty bar and focus on getting the form right first, then gradually add weight (like 10 pounds per week). Don't load the bar with too much weight or you'll end up either dead or doing wimpy quarter squats.

Oh, and avoid using smith machines

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

_ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _ChrisL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dantesque View Post
    There's an excellent chance that you'll never like either. No video demonstrating proper technique is likely to change that.

Actually, I used to hate doing squats and deadlifts.. until I figured out how to do them correctly. Now I love them! I think knowing how to do them with the right form can make them a whole lot more enjoyable, at least for me anyways.

abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abefroman35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude once you learn the right technique just start destroying them. are you doing these for more of strength purposes? or bodybuilding? if you are doing strength, then keep them low, basically the 5x5. and every set just add more weight, until the last set you can hardly even get 2 or 3 reps. then the next time you do them push yourself even harder, and try to beat your last record. you will DESPISE doing them, but you will love the results, and eventually youll feel good as sh it lifting the heavy weight. I know I did. I hated doing them, but in a few months I moved my deads from 225 to 405. You just got to keep pushin yourself. peace bro

I will bend the red nail. mydamnself's Avatar
    mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think that once you learn the proper technique and get good at them, start putting up some good weight, you'll like them a lot more. Particularly when you see the results you get from these great lifts. When people write me asking how to develop muscle and real strength I always recommend three things- Squat, Deadlift, and Military Press.
    RKC Instructor
    ---
    Turkish Get Up- 100 lbs.
    5 minute 32 kilo kettlebell snatch test- 68 reps.
    Pistol- 40 kg.
    20 60D nails and 10 Gr2 bolts bent in 20 minutes.
    ---
    I don't haunt this forum. If you say something and I don't reply, I'm not here. If it's important, PM me.

www.averagetoelite.com