BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein, Any good?

Tried these 2, and liked them
    GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein - Chocolate

GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein - Chocolate Caramel

Anyone ever try the one below and like it?
    GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein - Cookies & Cream

Anyone ever try, and like it?

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard

st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've tried the GNC cookie's and cream and strawberry. first i tried cookies and cream and it was gross so i took it back and told them i didnt like it and switched it for the strawberry. i also hated the strawberry but didnt want to go back again and get another nasty flavour, so i put the strawberry whey into some homemade protein oat bars/cookies to get rid of it.

100% gold standard whey is good. i tried the 16 sampler pack and all the flavours are good, some are great...chocolate malt and mint chocolate are great for the chocolate flavours, they have some fruity ones as well.

BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Originally Posted by st5p8 View Post
    i've tried the GNC cookie's and cream and strawberry. first i tried cookies and cream and it was gross so i took it back and told them i didnt like it and switched it for the strawberry. i also hated the strawberry but didnt want to go back again and get another nasty flavour, so i put the strawberry whey into some homemade protein oat bars/cookies to get rid of it.

100% gold standard whey is good. i tried the 16 sampler pack and all the flavours are good, some are great...chocolate malt and mint chocolate are great for the chocolate flavours, they have some fruity ones as well.
    Yeah someone told me the Gold Standard Mint Chocolate is really good and even better when blended into a smoothie.

Would you choose GNC or Gold Standard, the GNC is about 37.00 the first week every month and the Gold Standard is 43.00 the first week also.