Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

DBC5's ADRENALEAN Fueled Quest for the OBF (DS Adrenalean Log)

Designer Supplements Adrenalean

Crush Hunger Cravings And Increase Energy For Fat Loss!

Introducing Arecoline

Arecoline is found naturally in the Areca catechu plant and is chewed socially in many regions of Asia for its stimulating effect. This stimulating effect results in a significant dampening of appetite in man, as well as a swift increase in energy expenditure. While exercise clearly helps, the increased energy expenditure associated with Arecoline occurs even in the resting state! Simply put, controlled appetite and more calories being burned for fuel even at rest can potentially lead to enhanced weightloss without increased activity.

Arecoline exerts its effects through the muscarinic receptor system. Like the nicotine receptor, the muscarinic receptor is a subtype of acetylcholine (Ach) receptor which is activated by the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine (Ach.) Found throughout the body, Ach is crucial for autonomic activation of the central nervous system and by binding to the muscarinic receptor, Arecoline increases cholinergic activity (more acetylcholine). The effects of this enhanced activity are vast and include improved muscle contractions, enhanced cognitive ability, and elevated epinephrine and norepinephrine release. It is the latter that manifests as stimulation in those that take Arecoline.

As is evident from the statements above, Arecoline alone is clearly an excellent tool for fat loss as it speeds up your metabolism, blunts your appetite and helps enhance your training.

Phenylethylamine (PEA)

Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a naturally occurring neuroamine found in foods such as chocolate and has very recently gathered great popularity in the bodybuilding community for stimulation and fat loss. Designer Supplements was the very first company to release PEA in a fat burning product with the product Basic Cuts.

Due to increased urinary concentrations of phenylacetic acid - a major metabolite of PEA - after exercise, it has been theorized that PEA may be partly responsible for the ?runners high?, or post-lifting elation experienced by most weightlifters or exercise enthusiasts. PEA appears to exert a stimulatory effect in the brain through its effect on the beta-adrenergic and dopamine receptors, similar to antidepressants. Through these mechanisms, PEA not only increases attention and activity but can also elevate mood significantly. As anyone can see, these effects can certainly lead to increased focus and motivation both in the gym and in daily activities.

The major stumbling block for PEA is that oral bioavailability is pitifully low. This is because PEA is quickly metabolised by the enzyme Monoamine Oxidase B (MAO-B), so that very little, if any, makes it to the brain. It has been suggested that one may get around this by taking the amino acid phenylalanine (a PEA precursor), however this does not guarantee significant concentrations of PEA will be synthesised, let alone make it to the brain. To every problem lies a solution, however, and this leads to the introduction of another ingredient for Adrenalean? - Hordenine.

Hordenine

The Monoamine Oxidases, MAO-A and MAO-B, are two enzymes principally involved in catalyzing the oxidation (metabolism) of the monoamines. MAO-A is commonly thought to break down the neurochemicals serotonin and norepinephrine while MAO-B generally catalyzes the break down of dopamine and PEA (as stated above). Hordenine is included in Adrenalean? due to its ability to inhibit MAO-B and thereby make PEA orally bioavailable thus allowing all the intriguing effects of stimulation and mood enhancement mentioned above to become a reality. As a consequence of hordenine?s MAO-B inhibition, dopamine activity is also prolonged. During dieting, dopamine is of particular importance because it is generally theorized to be the body?s means of communication between the brain and the anti-starvation hormone Leptin. Additionally, dopamine is also associated with nutrient partitioning (where the calories you consume go), mood, appetite and a whole host of other biochemical functions. Unfortunately, when you diet, dopamine also happens to decrease quite significantly, thus some means of ensuring adequate dopamine output should be paramount.

As if its efficacy in increasing PEA availability and dopaminergic tone weren?t enough, there is also credible evidence that hordenine not only ?liberates? norepinephrine, but also inhibits its metabolism, leading to increased stimulation. As many know, norepinephrine and epinephrine collectively form the catecholamines - the means through which the popular supplement ephedrine indirectly exerts its stimulatory effect on the central nervous system and improves lipolysis.

L-Huperzine A

L-Huperzine A is a naturally occurring alkaloid found in the extracts of the Chinese herb Huperzia serrata. While it has been used for centuries in ancient Chinese medicine, it has recently come into view to the Western World for its neuroprotective effects. L-Huperzine A works by inhibiting the enzyme acetylcholinesterase (13, 14) which breaks down acetylcholine, thereby halting signal transmission. By preventing this enzyme from working, the life cycle of acetylcholine is increased, resulting in improved cognitive effects, increase muscular control and enhanced focus. Due to its mechanism of action, L-Huperzine A is known as a ?nootropic?, and works synergistically with Arecoline to potentiate Adrenalean?s neurocognitive effect.

Quercetin

Quercetin is the last component of the Euphroamine blend. Quercetin is a type of flavonoid called a flavonol. Flavonoids are also called phytochemicals, and are found in all vascular plants including all the common fruits and vegetables. Quercetin serves as the backbone for most other flavonoids. In fact, it is generally stated that a lot of the health benefits found in fruits and vegetables are due to their quercetin content.

Quercetin is included in Adrenalean because of its effects regarding the Cytochrome P450 (CYP450) system. CYP450 is a family of enzymes located mostly in the liver. These are drug, steroid and toxin-metabolizing enzymes that are also used to make cholesterol, steroids and other important lipids. The toxins they breakdown may be waste from metabolic processes within the body, or substances consumed by the person such as antibiotics, recreational drugs or even toxins in the air or the food we eat.

Quercetin inhibits several enzymes of the CYP450 system (16, 17, 18, 19) and also MAO-A (20) thereby prolonging the effect hepatically metabolized compounds in the body. This inhibition results in the effects of Arecoline, PEA, hordenine, caffeine, evodiamine and synephrine exerting their fat burning effects for longer periods of time. In addition to CYP450 inhibition, quercetin also inhibits p-glycoprotein (PGP), a protein located generally in the gut, dealing with absorption and is thus considered part of the "first-pass effect". Although not as significant as inhibition of CYP450, inhibiting PGP also helps improve oral bioavailability of the compounds in Adrenalean, as well as prolonging their life and effectiveness.

Quercetin has also been demonstrated to inhibit an enzyme known as Catechol-O-methyl transferase (COMT). COMT is involved in the deactivation of the neurotransmitters epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine. By enhancing the signalling of these hormones, lipolysis is maintained, and the brain continues to get the dopamine it needs to continue allowing body fat to be oxidized.

EvoSyn

EvoSyn is a precise blend of caffeine, evodiamine and synephrine. This triad not only works synergistically together, but also beautifully compliments the ArecoLean? blend. Caffeine is one of the world?s most popular drugs. Caffeine acts in the brain by antagonising (blocking) adenosine A1 and A2A receptors (24, 25), thereby inhibiting the breakdown of Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate (cAMP). Adenosine typically slows nerve cell activity, initiating a relaxed type of environment similar to the state experienced during sleep. By antagonising adenosine, this effect is in fact reversed and nerve cell activity is increased. This causes catecholamine release and central nervous stimulation that makes caffeine such a Godsend for those who find mornings difficult. Adenosine also inhibits dopamine release, thus inhibiting adenosine can help maintain dopamine signalling.

While most users will testify that caffeine alone is a sound appetite suppressant, it appears that it has significant effects in potentiating the effect of other stimulants. This stimulation can also aid performance by delaying fatigue and allowing one to maintain training intensity for a complete session. It can also assist strength training and help improve endurance, making it a valuable compound to utilize for cardiovascular training which can further assist any fat loss endeavour.

Evodiamine is an alkaloid found in the Evodiae Fructus plant, and has been used for centuries in ancient Chinese medicine. Evodiamine exerts its fat loss effects in a similar manner to capsaicin, via agonizing the vanilloid receptor TRPV1, but does so without the risk of indigestion. TRPV1 is a receptor typically activated by heat or acidic conditions and is involved in pain regulation. Through activation of this receptor, Evodiamine simultaneously ramps up heat production, thereby promoting fat burning while also increasing heat loss via vasodilation.

As an added benefit, evodiamine has been shown to enhance the secretion of stimulatory neurotransmitters when induced by acetylcholine. This means that evodiamine works as another part of the synergistic formula with L-Huperzine-A and Arecoline to promote cAMP signalling in concert with caffeine.

The final ingredient in Adrenalean, Synephrine, is included as an added benefit for those with a big appetite. Synephrine is found naturally in the citrus tree Citrus Aurantium and when ingested acts an agonist of the alpha-1 adrenergic receptor. While the rest of the Adrenalean formula will blunt hunger in most individuals, this activation of the alpha-1 receptor further suppresses the drive to eat in even the worst dieter. All variables considered, controlling food intake on your diet while using Adrenalean? should not be a problem.

Summary

Many high calorie foods tastes good and eating is associated with a myriad of pleasurable physiological effects... face it, dieting is never ?fun!? Then again, being fat, tired, and out of shape isn?t much fun either. Adrenalean is a highly effective stimulating fat burner that provides a smooth pharmaceutical grade energy that will last all day long. There?s no crash, no tremors, no shaking and no appetite!

Using a complex formula of innovative ingredients, Adrenalean mimics the powerful effects of adrenaline and noradrenaline which destroy fat at an alarming rate and by boosting ?feel good? chemicals in the brain, you?ll be sure to love every minute of it! Whether you want a daily fat burner to be used during your diet, a staple pre-workout stimulant to aid performance or something to enhance focus and get you through your school or work day, Adrenalean is your only choice.

The New CORE ABC Flavors Are Here. Lemonade and White Cherry. Natural Coloring and a Sweetner Change.

Core ZAP now with 25% more geranium and NO CHANGE IN PRICE!

dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Where I Have Been

Once I finished highschool, I found myself without an organized sport to play for the first time. I was looking to fill the void when I went to college and I decided to get into bodybuilding seriously. I had lifted weights in the past, but it was more focused on training for various sports. Once college started, I really got serious about it and have spent the past 3 years really focusing on intense training and a very clean diet.

Where I Am Going

Right now, I am preparing for the OBF Physique Competition being hosted in the Supp Misc section. This contest is not a transformation contest. It is based solely on who has the best physique when final pictures are turned it. I already consider myself fairly lean, so in the next 3 months of prep, Im looking to put on some size early on, and then in the last month or so, cut any fat that I may put on in the process. In other words, I am going to be following a precise lean bulk and then see where I am and what I have to do cut wise as the contest nears. Designer Supplements was kind enough to provide every competitor with 3 bottles of Adrenalean for their prep. I have previously run a 3 day mini-log of this stuff and was pleasantly surprised to get a nice boost in energy and euphoria effect (im very hit or miss with stims). Here is a link to the mini-log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6985591. One thing I really noticed is that this stuff kills my appetite, so im going to go with a wait and see approach with dosing this stuff. It might be very helpful in keeping fat gain to an absolute minimum on my bulk, but if i find the appetite suppression is too strong, I may have to just dose as a preworkout energy product until my final cut. I will keep you guys updated on this though.

Diet

As I said, Im going to be following a very lean bulk right now. With my job, I am very active so I am burning alot of calories from that. The plan right now is to eat about 3750 calories a day, but I have a feeling that may need to go up. Again I will keep you guys informed on this. On my off days, I consume about 400 calories less depending on what my activity level is that day (cardio, etc). My daily intake comes from chicken, tuna, turkey breast, fish fillets, veggies, oats, whole grain bread, whole grain english muffins, multi-grain wraps, cheeses, cottage cheese, skim milk, peanut butter, and brown rice.

Current Supplements

Twinlab Daily One Multi
    Glucosamine
    Vitamin C
    ON Gold Standard Whey
    Core PWO
    Core MRP
    Core ABC
    AEN IntraXcell
    Designer Supplements Adrenalean
    *Note I will not be taking Core ZAP during this so as not to overload on stims

Supplement History

I have tried a good amount of supplements in my time. I havent used anything hormonal (or even a test booster yet), but I have tried a solid amount of preworkout, creatine, intraworkout, and other such supplements. My past with stim based energy products has been very shakey as I dont respond to very many. However, my past experience with Adrenalean tells me its one of the lucky few. Currently, Im following a pretty basic supplement protocol. Whey, multi, IntraXcell for extra beta alanine, Core ABC intraworkout, Core PWO postworkout, and now Adrenalean. At some point during this log I may introduce creatine back into my stack (havent used for about 2-3 months), but I will wait until I can truely grasp how Adrenalean is affecting me.

Training Protocol

I am currently following a single bodypart split that has been yielding very good results. My split is as follows:

Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Shoulders
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: Rest
    Sunday: Rest(i generally play some sort of sport today)
    *I work abs 2 or 3 times a week, depending on how they feel

I may be forced by work to incorporated rest days at points in the middle of the week, which would simply mean I would then train on saturday instead of being off the whole weekend.

Current Stats

Weight: 181.5lbs
    Height: 5'10"
    Arms: 15.375"
    Chest: 40.5"
    Shoulders: 47.875"
    Waist: 31.375"
    Calves: 15.3125"
    Thighs: 23.5"
    Forearms: 13.375"

Last edited by dbc5; 07-06-2008 at 01:58 PM.
    The New CORE ABC Flavors Are Here. Lemonade and White Cherry. Natural Coloring and a Sweetner Change.

Starting Pictures

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    niiiice dan. looking big and lean, best of both worlds. good luck on the comp!
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    niiiice dan. looking big and lean, best of both worlds. good luck on the comp!
    Thanks Kirk.

Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very cool, subbd. Good luck.

Buffet of Manliness! Mighty_Metcalf's Avatar
    Mighty_Metcalf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty_Metcalf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty_Metcalf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty_Metcalf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty_Metcalf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty_Metcalf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty_Metcalf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty_Metcalf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty_Metcalf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty_Metcalf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mighty_Metcalf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed....great log so far man.
    ~~~~~What would Strahan lift?~~~~

******MAKE RESULTS NOT EXCUSES!******

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey DBC, what sup bro....sub'd gonna check out your progress . Take care
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great start man. aweosme pictures. im sure youll do well
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Originally Posted by Hypertrophik View Post
    Very cool, subbd. Good luck.
    Good to have you along.

Originally Posted by Mighty_Metcalf View Post
    Subbed....great log so far man.
    Thanks man.

Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    Hey DBC, what sup bro....sub'd gonna check out your progress . Take care
    Whatsup man. Thanks for stopping by the new log.

Originally Posted by CrusaderHockey3 View Post
    great start man. aweosme pictures. im sure youll do well
    Appreciate it.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    akron stand up...I am in bro

Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    akron stand up...I am in bro
    Haha, awesome. Glad to have you along.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I cannot believe how lean you are and with size and all natural.

Your a MACHINE!!!!

Keep it going buddy!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post

Your a MACHINE!!!!

Keep it going buddy!
    x2 Looks good ...the body that is

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck Dan, I'll be along
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post

Your a MACHINE!!!!

Keep it going buddy!
    Originally Posted by WannaGetLean View Post
    x2 Looks good ...the body that is
    Originally Posted by Skull Crusher Chris View Post
    Good luck Dan, I'll be along
    Thanks alot guys. The support really means alot.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're still in OH right Dan? Hows the weather there now? I'm pissed that I didn't get to make it to Ceader Point before I left.

You're still in OH right Dan? Hows the weather there now? I'm pissed that I didn't get to make it to Ceader Point before I left.
    Yep. Weather had been ****ty the past two weeks. Pretty much stormed everyday. Its been nice the past 3 days though and I think its supposed to be nice today too.

As far as Cedar Point, I need to get my ass up there. Ive been working a ton and havent had a chance to yet.

Originally Posted by dbc5 View Post
    Yep. Weather had been ****ty the past two weeks. Pretty much stormed everyday. Its been nice the past 3 days though and I think its supposed to be nice today too.

As far as Cedar Point, I need to get my ass up there. Ive been working a ton and havent had a chance to yet.
    Yeah it has rained some here too the past few days, but is nice out today....so far at least suppose to rain later.

Yeah you do! lol. I'm too lazy to look online right now but it better be open when I get back haha, first thing I'm doing is heading up the and to the islands.

Yeah it has rained some here too the past few days, but is nice out today....so far at least suppose to rain later.

Yeah you do! lol. I'm too lazy to look online right now but it better be open when I get back haha, first thing I'm doing is heading up the and to the islands.
    Good call man. Cedar Point is the one huge advantage of living in Ohio, haha.

Haha, true, one of the only besides Cleveland sports even if the disappoint us

Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Thumbs up to you my bru! Looking shredded!
    dogs are forever in the push-up position.

bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That and I go to school there, so the state must be decent at least like 9 months out of the year . I'm here dan no worries.
    livin'

Haha, true, one of the only besides Cleveland sports even if the disappoint us
    How bad is the tribe right now? Plus loosing CC makes me .

Originally Posted by Muscle Mania Malky View Post
    Thumbs up to you my bru! Looking shredded!
    Thanks alot man.

Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    That and I go to school there, so the state must be decent at least like 9 months out of the year . I'm here dan no worries.
    Haha, if you say so .

Day 1 (Workout #1)

Monday Chest Workout

Bench Press
    185lbs 10reps
    205lbs 8reps
    225lbs 5reps
    245lbs 2reps
    135lbs 20reps

Dumbell Inclines
    70lbs 8reps
    70lbs 6reps--
    75lbs 5reps++

Dumbell
    35lbs 12reps++
    35lbs 10reps
    40lbs 8reps

1 Arm Alternating Hammer Strength Inclines
    70lbs/side 8reps each side
    70lbs/side 6reps each side
    70lbs/side 6reps each side

Reverse Grip Tricep Cable Pulldowns
    100lbs 16reps
    115lbs 9reps
    115lbs 8reps

*Finished up with some ab work

++: shows an increase in either reps or weight from last workout
    **: shows a new PR
    --: shows a decrease in reps from last workout

Workout Thoughts:
    Overall, today was a good, but not spectacular workout. I had a couple strength increases and incorporated an excercise I hadnt tried before in the one arm hammer strength inclines. I've never done those alternating sides like that before. I havent increased on bench in a few weeks, so Im really hoping to see that go up with this lean bulk starting. DB inclines were weird as I went down in reps from last week on my second set, but then went up in reps on my last set. I think I sort of shorted myself on my rest between sets 1 and 2 though, so that may have come into play. This is the second week in a row that I have done DB flys after taking a long break from them and they felt great again. I was able to finish my workout with some solid ab workout also.

Workout Ratings
    Focus: 8/10
    *focus was pretty good, but not insane
    Energy: 8/10
    *energy was pretty good, but again not spectacular
    Endurance: 8/10
    *pretty good as I got through the workout quickly and then had enough left to put in some solid ab work
    Strength: 7.75/10
    *some strength increases, but nothing crazy
    Pump: 8.5/10
    *did have a pretty awesome pump today that set in early after the 20rep burnout on bench
    Workout Overall: 8/10
    *a little above average workout

Adrenalean Thoughts:
    So I know I've said this numerous times before, but my history with stim based energy products isnt the best. It is very infrequent that I find a product that I actually respond well to energy wise. My list based on past experience of products that I REALLY felt alot from energy/focus wise are Core ZAP, Focus XT, Fusion Fubar, and Adrenalean (from my previous mini-log). I think its fair to say Im pretty stim resistant. That or I just have a really weird biological makeup that only a few products work with. Either way, Im hit or miss. So today, I popped my first serving of Adrenalean immediately upon waking and about 15-20 minutes before my first meal. I was shocked by how quickly this stuff started hitting me with this dose. 15-20 minutes after dosing (right around the time I was sitting to eat), I could really feel it kicking in. It was almost like my heart was racing which has never happened before with stims. Obviously taking it on a completely fasted state had alot to do with it, but this dose hit me hard. It wasnt energy to the point of being uncomfortable, just something I've never really felt stim wise before. Then again, I dont typically take stims completely fasted like this. My second dose was a very different experience. Work forced me to take my second dose with a meal and I really didnt get much of a hit energy wise. I felt a decent euphoric/focused feeling about 1.5 hours after dosing, but this dose was unfortunately my preworkout dose and I really wasnt able to get a ton out of it energy wise for the workout. Knowing how stim resistant I am, Im not surprised by this. Taking it with food obviously blunted the effects that are already hard to come by with me. I will definitely do my best to make sure my doses are taken at least 15 minutes pre meal from now on. As far as the appetite suppression today, I was actually happy with how it went. In my previous run, this stuff killed my appetite, which is crazy because my appetite is huge. Since my goal right now is a lean bulk, I was really worried I would be unable to eat enough. However, what I experienced today was awesome. I was never feeling hungry in between meals, but when it was time to eat, I had no problem getting the food down. Im sure taking the second dose with my meal came into play somewhat here, but I was still pleased with how it went today. Thermogenic wise, I definitely felt an elevated temperature and increased sweating, particularly anytime I was active. Sitting around, I didnt really notice it, but as soon as I started any real activity (fast walking, running) I began feeling warm. It wasnt a crazy insane change, but was noticeable.

bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great detail to your logs like always.. big plus your appetite is still around for the lean bulk. Adrenalean + your lean frame already should make adding pure lbm not too bad as long as you can eat enough.
    livin'

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i just got a bottle of adrenalean a little bit ago.. cant wait to try it out

you are looking very good man.. lean as hell

btw, where in ohio do you live?
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

How bad is the tribe right now? Plus loosing CC makes me .
    Yeah that pissed me off alot. Not happy at all about that...

18 inch fatcepts! Back Double Biceps18's Avatar
    Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice workout Dan, damn you're getting big bro. The detail in your logs is great, will definitly be following from here on out buddy.
    NBA and NFL superfan

Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000)
    great pics bro, ur ripped as hell congrats. Im in gl.
    NO PAIN NO GAIN