Listless is on a distinguished road. (+10) Listless is on a distinguished road. (+10) Listless is on a distinguished road. (+10) Listless is on a distinguished road. (+10) Listless is on a distinguished road. (+10) Listless is on a distinguished road. (+10) Listless is on a distinguished road. (+10) Listless is on a distinguished road. (+10) Listless is on a distinguished road. (+10) Listless is on a distinguished road. (+10) Listless is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anabolic Pump timing

It's really hard for me to follow the directions exactly and take the doses 6hrs apart from each other while also getting them pre/post workout and not interfering with the "no carbs before bed" rule.

My scenario is: I wake up,
    Meal 1- 25g protein
    Meal 2- High carb meal, oats/banana (1st AP cap)
    *Workout*
    Meal 3- 50g protein
    Meal 4- High carb meal (2nd AP cap)
    Meal 5- Snack (PB or Tuna on wheat + fruit)
    Meal 6- High protein dinner
    Meal 7- 25g protein + Fish oil caps
    Meal 8- Moderate-High Carb (3rd AP cap)
    ^ This is about 2-3 hrs before bed
    Meal 9- Protein Shake before bed

Now what comes in conflict is that none of my AP doses are 6hrs apart, the 1st and 2nd are about 3hrs and the difference between the 2nd and 3rd is 6 hours.
    My question is, Is it okay to take my last capsule so late (and have a lot of carbs before bed) or should I move it to dinner and have less hrs between my 2nd and 3rd cap?
    Currently cutting.

bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Listless View Post
    Now what comes in conflict is that none of my AP doses are 6hrs apart, the 1st and 2nd are about 3hrs and the difference between the 2nd and 3rd is 6 hours.
    My question is, Is it okay to take my last capsule so late (and have a lot of carbs before bed) or should I move it to dinner and have less hrs between my 2nd and 3rd cap?
    I think your first and second are in very good places. Nutritionally though I would have some carbs with your first meal to replinish your glycogen from overnight. You can have your third capsule that late but this is where individual preference comes in. For instance my carb cutoff is 4-5 hours before bedtime and that seems to work for me. If you can pull off 2-3 hours before bed than that is more power to you, but you could shift the carbs and the ap up to your meal before and then allow more time between carbs and bed.
    livin'

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Listless View Post
    You might have a lot of energy and have trouble sleeping if you take it that late. I think you can just move it to dinner without concern.
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.