Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hernia or Groin injury

A few weeks ago i was washing my car and felt a slight pain in the groin left side. It was dull just irritating and i figured it would go away and it did. Then a few days later my left groin and left nut started felling kinda weird(tingleing) kinda tender for a while and went away again. My testies have been ok but moving around alot i noticed i dunno if thats cuz i think about it alot and notice it more or what. Last night i had some pain in my upper groin around hip level directly above my left testie a while after i got done cutting the grass. It wasn't to bad just like a knifing pain i took some pain killers and its fine today. No swelling or bubbles or anything i can see.

I dunno what is going on any input?
    Last edited by Hegotgame; 07-05-2008 at 11:55 PM.

Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hegotgame View Post
    A few weeks ago i was washing my car and felt a slight pain in the groin left side. It was dull just irritating and i figured it would go away and it did. Then a few days later my left groin and left nut started felling kinda weird(tingleing) kinda tender for a while and went away again. My testies have been ok but moving around alot i noticed i dunno if thats cuz i think about it alot and notice it more or what. Last night i had some pain in my upper groin around hip level directly above my left testie a while after i got done cutting the grass. It wasn't to bad just like a knifing pain i took some pain killers and its fine today. No swelling or bubbles or anything i can see.

I dunno what is going on any input?
    I strongly suggest u see your doctor if you haven't already.
    Also, did the pain come when u were washing, or did u move quickly or something to trigger the feeling?