Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by theACEofSP4D3S View Post
    Nice! Cable crunches are also one of my favorites, did them today actually. Do you do them on a stability ball? Because it gives you ALOT more ROM.

Oh and did you feel that earthquake over there???
    I saw this being done the other day with a ball..I may have to give it a try sometime!..Dude!..That earthquake was pretty crazy, I was in a 15 floor building on the 7th floor when it hit and the building started shaking and wouldn't stop! Pretty crazy.
    *** http://www.AnaxMethods.com/ ***

*Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XNick EdgeX View Post
    I saw this being done the other day with a ball..I may have to give it a try sometime!..Dude!..That earthquake was pretty crazy, I was in a 15 floor building on the 7th floor when it hit and the building started shaking and wouldn't stop! Pretty crazy.
    Yeah I tried the cable crunch on the ground and it did nothing, I figured I'd try it and see how it goes but I didn't really feel it at all. On the swiss ball you can lean much further back which makes the crunch allot harder

★☆★ Full-Time Philadelphia Eagles Fan ★☆★

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

myofibrillar hypertrophy Wild_Weasel's Avatar
    Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Nick. I just wanted to let you know that even though I did that leg workout on Sunday. I have a hard time getting up and sitting down still. Thank you for that. The soreness is the worst today, is that unusual?

Also, I did your chest workout yesterday. I really focused a LOT on form and I must say this is the first time I've ever done a chest workout and my CHEST was actually sore from it.

Nice back pic by the way, I think bull.dogz was probably drooling all over herself after seeing that.
    YGBSM
    "In a world full of compromise, some men DON'T." - H&K slogan

"There aint no easy way, no there aint no easy way out." - BRMC

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112745771

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wild_Weasel View Post
    Nice back pic by the way, I think bull.dogz was probably drooling all over herself after seeing that.
    I WAS NOT!!!!! Ok, maybe a little.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

bigglendiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cooking

Man you are lucky! I gotta try to cook a weeks worth of food on the weekend and carry this stuff with me all day. I'm trying to follow your program just to change things up for a couple weeks with me.

I just gotta say, it's insane! Good news, I was at whole foods and found that Kashi cereal... I've been doin 5 eggwhites, a grapefruit, and a bowl of fiberone, but I just found the kashi and it's got 13G of pro and a lot of fiber per serving... good call!

Just cleaned out my fridge of everthing but mustard... I know you said don't go overboard, but I had condiments all over the place! If I'm gonna do this I gotta go all out, I gotta get that pack man! And thanks for takin the time to respond to all my questions man. I've got Chest and abs tonite! Cya!

XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)

Tuesday 7-29-08

Diet:

6:00am-Bowl of Kashi Go Lean mixed with Heart To Heart cereal with non fat milk, 12oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, and 15 almonds.

11:45pm-A chicken (10oz's) and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard, a bowl of fruit (Strawberries, honeydew, blueberries, watermelon, rasberries, and cantoloupe, and 3 egg whites.

1:45pm-A 12oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water.

3:00pm-A 3\4 cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

3:45pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, and 2 Blue-Up pills.

4:30pm-7:00pm-Back, and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow mixed in 20 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

7:45pm-3 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts and a cup of organic black beans, with 3 Orange Triad pills.

10:00pm-Lean Pro Matrix protein shake, mixed in 12 ounces of water.

Training Regimen For Tuesday 7-29-08:

Back:

Seated Rows: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 135lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 140lbs.

Wide Grip Pull Ups: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps, 2 sets of 10 reps.

Compound Rows (Machine): 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 130lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 135lbs.

Iso-Lateral Rows (Machine): 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 75lbs (alternating right to left), 2 sets of 10 reps at 80lbs (alternating right to left).

Lat Pull Downs: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 130lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 135lbs.

Close Grip Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 125lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 130lbs.

Abs:

Decline Crunches: (Twisting right to left for the first 15 reps of each set of 30)-4 sets of 30 reps.

Leg Lifts-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps, 2 sets of 15 reps.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs.

Crunch Machine-4 sets, 2 sets of 30 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 30 reps at 80lbs.

15 mins of cardio: Half a mile on the treadmill, and 10 mins on the stairclimber at a steady pace.

Another great day training! As I got off work today I came home answered some messages on here, as well as some e-mails (I do my best in getting back to everyone in a timely matter), and decided to put in one of my bodybuilding videos..The Battle for Olympia 2006! I have watched this video over and over and over again as I have learned so much from not only watching these guys train, but listening to what they say. Since I was training back today, I decided to watch Quincy Taylor and Ronny Rockel shred up back! These guys are monsters!!..and I really like Quincy as he seems like a very standup dude. Quincy talked about nutrition and training methods and even though I have seen it a million times, it seems to keep me motivated! I love this video. There was one part where Quincy said he was eating around 3,000 cals a day and he soon learned that for a guy his size (Don't know his exact stats, but the dude is a beast!!!) 3,000 cals a day wasn't nearly enough..During off season\bulking phase he bumped it up to 7,000 cals a day!! Man! He's a machine though, and the best muscle building source is food. He also mentioned that, no matter what, he was not going to have the extended stomach like some bodybuilders. He said he will do anything to keep his core slim and tight, and he has! He does not have an extended stomach and his core and abs show without sticking out too much. I then moved onto Ronny Rockels part and am always amazed when I see him in this video (Lately he has not been doing well in competitions But in this video he was I think a week out and looked so dry, cut and dense. His vascularity was also through the roof. You can't understand him most of the time he is talking, but you can tell he has a lot of heart..I hope to see him get the recognition he deserves. Anyway, after watching that, I was pumped and ready to go as I blasted my ipod heading into the gym. I had a lot of energy today and it felt great! I went up 5-10 lbs on some routines and that always feels good. I really focused on the squeeze today and as always form. If I am struggling, I have no problem bumping down the weight in order to make sure my form is in check. Yep...you got it..You've heard me say it before and I'll say it again.. "Never sacrifice form for more weight!" So yeah, another great day and I plan on making tomorrow a great one as well!

Tomorrow..Shoulders, traps, and abs.

Take care,

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Originally Posted by Wild_Weasel View Post
    Hey Nick. I just wanted to let you know that even though I did that leg workout on Sunday. I have a hard time getting up and sitting down still. Thank you for that. The soreness is the worst today, is that unusual?

Also, I did your chest workout yesterday. I really focused a LOT on form and I must say this is the first time I've ever done a chest workout and my CHEST was actually sore from it.

Great! Soreness is a good thing! I will be hitting up legs again Friday and thanks to Kurt, will be bumping up weight on some routines! Yesssssss!

..and thanks for the compliment on the back pic!

Did Laurie just admit that?!

Originally Posted by bigglendiesel View Post
    Man you are lucky! I gotta try to cook a weeks worth of food on the weekend and carry this stuff with me all day. I'm trying to follow your program just to change things up for a couple weeks with me.

I just gotta say, it's insane! Good news, I was at whole foods and found that Kashi cereal... I've been doin 5 eggwhites, a grapefruit, and a bowl of fiberone, but I just found the kashi and it's got 13G of pro and a lot of fiber per serving... good call!

Just cleaned out my fridge of everthing but mustard... I know you said don't go overboard, but I had condiments all over the place! If I'm gonna do this I gotta go all out, I gotta get that pack man! And thanks for takin the time to respond to all my questions man. I've got Chest and abs tonite! Cya!
    I love Kashi! (Don't ask bull.dogz about it, she thinks it tastes like ass ..Yeah I eat it pretty much every morning...I do miss my good ol' Cap'n Crunch though! Oh and Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch!

Take it all the way dude, you seem to have the drive, I admire that!..and to give up the ketchup is a big thing!!! Lol..The one thing that was hard for me to give up was pizza!!....Mannnnnnnnnnn I miss that!

Hope the chest and ab training went well for ya!

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You hit abs everyday?

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

You hit abs everyday?
    5 days a week..Monday - Friday.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey nick or anybody have you held of strydom protein? Want to switch proteins because it seem like the one im taking know gives me alot of unwanted gas. Thanks

Originally Posted by jxpop View Post
    hey nick or anybody have you held of strydom protein? Want to switch proteins because it seem like the one im taking know gives me alot of unwanted gas. Thanks
    Hey Jason,

I have not, what kind of a protein is it? Whey?..Casein?..and what are you currently taking? I had a similar problem with other protein powders and finally found one that didn't make me gassy..good for me and whoever else I am around! Lol

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    protein now im taking is problic sr by mhp. The strydom protein is made by body builder gray strydom and, it a mix of whey iso/con milk iso casein. BUt problic seem like it gives me gas.

Nick, I was thinkin u should get some pics of your exercises for "form" sake. Russian twists, legs off the ground? Cable crunch, standing? or on the knees with rope and bring em down to the ground? Jus wondering. I've been organizing some outdoor exercises based off my high school football program, pics coming later tonight after I upload them, I'll give you the link. . I'll hit you up! Oh, and a lil twist to one of your meals, I've been mixing a can of tuna with the organic black beans and a slice of high fiber wheat bread... Man! Throw that in your diet, carbs, fiber, protein, and energy! Peace!

Great! Soreness is a good thing! I will be hitting up legs again Friday and thanks to Kurt, will be bumping up weight on some routines! Yesssssss!

..and thanks for the compliment on the back pic!

Did Laurie just admit that?!

I love Kashi! (Don't ask bull.dogz about it, she thinks it tastes like ass ..Yeah I eat it pretty much every morning...I do miss my good ol' Cap'n Crunch though! Oh and Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch!

Take it all the way dude, you seem to have the drive, I admire that!..and to give up the ketchup is a big thing!!! Lol..The one thing that was hard for me to give up was pizza!!....Mannnnnnnnnnn I miss that!

Hope the chest and ab training went well for ya!

Nick

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sad panda reporting in. There are no deadlifts

Nonethless, I'm happy to hear you're pushing higher numbers

Talking Check it!

Aight Nick! Check out my unconventional workout! Peep out some of the pics. I couldn't get some of them because the file sizes were too big, but we had a 12 lb medicine ball, a football, some heart, and a whole bunch of gatorade g2! 2 hours had to burn some fat! Determined bro! There were just 2 of us out there today, but I"ve got a dream to get my own facility and get a whole bunch of outdoor training bootcamp type stuff going. I'm about a week from my ISSA cert and then it's over!!! Thanks for givin me that lil bit of "edge" to kick my ass out there these last few days. I'll keep you posted!

Wednesday 7-30-08

Diet:

6:00am-Bowl of Kashi Go Lean with non fat milk, 12oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), and a can of tuna, with lemon and 15 almonds mixed in the tuna.

11:45pm-A low sodium turkey and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard, a banana, and 4 egg whites.

1:45pm-A 12oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water and a Dannon Light and Fit yogurt.

3:00pm-A 3\4 cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

3:30pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, and 2 Blue-Up pills.

4:15pm-6:30pm-Shoulders, traps, and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow mixed in 20 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

7:30pm-3 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts and a small sweet potato, with 3 Orange Triad pills.

10:00pm-Lean Pro Matrix protein shake, mixed in 12 ounces of water.

Training Regimen For Wednesday 7-30-08:

Shoulders:

Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 140lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 150lbs.

Lateral Raises Using Cables-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 30lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 35lbs.

Shoulder Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 115lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 120lbs.

DB Presses-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 45lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 50lbs.

Front Lateral Raises-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps at 20lbs in each hand, 2 sets of 20 reps at 25lbs in each hand.

Upright Rows-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 75lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 85lbs.

Traps:

45lb Plate Shrugs-4 sets of 30 reps. 1 45lb plate in each hand.

Shrugs Using The Shoulder Press Machine-While standing on the seat, and hands to the side on the grips, 4 sets, 2 sets of 25 reps at 160lbs, 2 sets of 20 reps at 170lbs.

Abs:

Crunch Machine-4 sets, 2 sets of 30 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 30 reps at 80lbs.

Oblique Twists-4 sets of 20 reps with a 10lb weight.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs.

LOL...As I am sitting here typing...trying to focus on how today went...I can hear my neighbor chick screaming at the top of her lungs...yeah, she's a screamer..I don't even have to tell you what she's doing..you guys get it..and while this is going on the neighbor kid next door is playing his violin LOL..and it sounds horrible! I'm crackin up. So yeah, I'm sitting here by myself laughing...Ok...anyway, today was great! A bunch of my buddies were at the gym and it was a great time! Ran into one of my buddies, MoeTank..big kid..and noticed he had some straps..I've been meaning to get some for awhile now..but just haven't stopped at the local sports shop yet. Asked if they were really that beneficial, and he said yeah! I notice that sometimes when lifting heavy weight your grip starts to let loose, but yet you still have some more reps in you!! So I am going to invest my 10-15 dollars in these suckers and put them to the test! I really felt like I worked the hell out of my shoulders today. As I reach above my head I can feel the soreness already! Also bumped up weight again just 5-10 pounds on a couple routines, felt that I could and finished the set..with a little struggle, but finished it off! Like I said before, I am not good with failure..and I know that if I do not complete the set like I set out to do...I will do it again until I finish the complete set of 10! Failure is my worst fear...not just with training, but with other things as well. Hearing words as a child like "You're a loser"..or "You're an f'up and will never be anything", will always be in the back of my head..and with that said it has pushed me and made me a better person. Staying on track is something I need to do and the gym helps me do that...Without the gym, I'd be in trouble..as this is where I found myself before the iron came into my life. It's something that can never be taken away from me. That being said, I am already looking forward to tomorrow!....which is chest and abs day (Abs of course)..You all have a great night!

Take care,

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Very nice workout. Figure out the macros yet?

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice day man, how can you do 20 reps with 25 lbs. for lateral raises, i can barely do 10, maybe 15 for like 10 reps

lulz at neighbors

you could just make an order on bb.com and type in a code to get free straps
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    S:405 B:255 D:500 PC:275
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

in the iron jungle KRN-GOOKX891's Avatar
    KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol at your neighbor! is this the first time this happens?

you okay from the earthquake?
    MY JOURNAL : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136917963

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need to get some straps too. I have a weak grip and I can do much more weights with my DL if I could just hold on longer. Around 8 and my hands are tired and slippin.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice article, Nick! Way to go!
    Aesthetics+Practicality

Thursday 7-31-08

Diet:

6:00am-Bowl of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal with non fat milk, 12oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, and 15 almonds.

12:00pm-A chicken and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard (10oz's of chicken), a bowl of fruit (rasberries, strawberries, blueberries, honeydew, pineapple, and watermelon, and 3 egg whites.

2:00pm-A 12oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water and 2 unsalted rice cakes with a light spread of Omega3 natural peanut butter.

4:00pm-A 3\4 cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

4:30pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, and 2 Blue-Up pills.

5:15pm-7:30pm-Chest and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow mixed in 20 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

8:30pm-3 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts and a cup of organic black beans, with 3 Orange Triad pills.

10:30pm-Lean Pro Matrix protein shake, mixed in 12 ounces of water.

Training Regimen For Thursday 7-31-08:

Chest:

Bench Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 165lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 175lbs.

Chest Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 14 reps at 140lbs, 2 sets of 12 reps at 145lbs.

Cable Crossovers-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 75lbs.

Seated Cable Decline-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 65lbs, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs.

Incline DB's-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 55lbs in each hand, 2 sets of 10 reps at 60lbs in each hand.

Incline Bench Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 145lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 155lbs.

Seated Cable Incline: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs. 2 sets of 10 reps at 75lbs.

Abs:

Decline Crunches-4 sets, 4 sets of 30 reps twisting from side to side for the first 15 reps of each set to hit the obliques.

Oblique Twists-4 sets of 20 reps with a 10lb weight.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs, addig a twist for the first 20 reps of each set.

Cardio- Ran half a mile on the treadmill, did 10 mins on the stairclimber at level 5.

I love chest day!..but I got to tell you guys...I was super tired this morning as last night I could not sleep at all..Tossing and turning all night, don't know why..but it affected me the whole day. I knew I needed a good kick in the ass beacuse today was chest day! It was a busy day today at work and then I had to take my mother to a couple doctors appointments, so we drove all over town this afternoon, it was great to spend a little time with her. She has a very serious illness and has been battling this disease for about 10-12 years now..She has gone through so much and is the toughest person I will ever know..Family is very important to me and will always be #1. After dropping her off at home, I drove back to my place and knew I needed a kickstart! I ate my oats, pounded my white flood, took my Blue-Up, Green Bulge, and Glycergrow and blasted the hardcore\metal in my apartment while I put my gym clothes on! 45 mins later I was ready to rock! I was no longer tired, my intensity level was keeping me on my toes and pushing out rep after rep..again moving up 5-10lbs on a couple exercises. Thank God for effective supps!!!! Thanks CL! Talked to my buddy at the gym today and it looks like he is going to have to have shoulder surgery AGAIN! He had it 2 years ago on his left shoulder, now he has to do it on his right! He was out for close to a year when he had surgery last time, because he also had a torn tendon in his arm as well...Dude was messed up! He's pretty bummed, and I'm pretty bummed for him..nobody likes surgery and even worse..sitting at home recovering. I am hoping to God that I won't ever have to have a major surgery like that...but when you hit the gym everyday and the years go on..you're bound to have some injuries..I'm just going to be very careful and always always keep form.

I will be training legs tomorrow morning (YES KURT.. LEGS!!!!!) as I will be leaving town around noon for the entire weekend with my wife and bro. I might not have access to BodySpace this weekend, but will be back on Monday.

Take care,

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Nick, I was thinkin u should get some pics of your exercises for "form" sake. Russian twists, legs off the ground? Cable crunch, standing? or on the knees with rope and bring em down to the ground? Jus wondering. I've been organizing some outdoor exercises based off my high school football program, pics coming later tonight after I upload them, I'll give you the link. . I'll hit you up! Oh, and a lil twist to one of your meals, I've been mixing a can of tuna with the organic black beans and a slice of high fiber wheat bread... Man! Throw that in your diet, carbs, fiber, protein, and energy! Peace!
    Definitely dude, will do and I promise promise promise I will have videos up soon!! Yes, russian twists..legs off ground, cable crunches-Knees. That sounds like a pretty tasty little meal there! It's all about being creative! Speaking of..ever tried a tuna\turkey sandwich!?!? Good stuff!

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Sad panda reporting in. There are no deadlifts

Nonethless, I'm happy to hear you're pushing higher numbers
    Thanks Kurt! Yeah..I plan on killing the legs tomorrow!!! Looking forward to it! Dude, last time I did deads...I threw my back out really bad..kind of hesitant to try em' again..Might in the future, but I don't want to risk anything right now.

Aight Nick! Check out my unconventional workout! Peep out some of the pics. I couldn't get some of them because the file sizes were too big, but we had a 12 lb medicine ball, a football, some heart, and a whole bunch of gatorade g2! 2 hours had to burn some fat! Determined bro! There were just 2 of us out there today, but I"ve got a dream to get my own facility and get a whole bunch of outdoor training bootcamp type stuff going. I'm about a week from my ISSA cert and then it's over!!! Thanks for givin me that lil bit of "edge" to kick my ass out there these last few days. I'll keep you posted!
    Definitely dude! I'm loving that drive you've got! You gotta go for your dreams, like my friend bull.dogz said! If you can make a career out of doing something you love...you've got the life!

Very nice workout. Figure out the macros yet?
    Thanks dude, not yet...haven't had time to sit down and do my calculations and I probably won't have them up till Monday-Tuesday as I will be out of town the next 3 days. Thanks for your patience though, they will be up!!! I promise!!!

Originally Posted by meyer23 View Post
    nice day man, how can you do 20 reps with 25 lbs. for lateral raises, i can barely do 10, maybe 15 for like 10 reps

lulz at neighbors

you could just make an order on bb.com and type in a code to get free straps
    I don't know dude!! I just do it! Ever since my shoulder healed up, I can push a little more weight now..Very happy!! Thanks for the info!!...Will do!

Originally Posted by KRN-GOOKX891 View Post
    lol at your neighbor! is this the first time this happens?

you okay from the earthquake?
    Lol, dude...she is soooooooooooooo loud!!!!!!!!!! The last time my wife and I heard her..she sounded like she was being murdered! Lol..this was about 3 months ago....then she went through a dry spell, lol and found another dude or spiced things up again with her dude! Lol..She's back in action! Lol

Dude, that earthquake was insane! My co-worker and I were like dude...what do we do, it's not stopping! The buidling we were in was swaying back and forth! Crazy..but yeah, I'm ok, thanks for asking!

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    I need to get some straps too. I have a weak grip and I can do much more weights with my DL if I could just hold on longer. Around 8 and my hands are tired and slippin.
    Strap up! I'm going to pick some up Tuesday afternoon as Tuesday will be back day. I hate that feeling of loosing grip!!..I think it would definitely help.

Originally Posted by sampson77 View Post
    Nice article, Nick! Way to go!
    Thanks Sampson! I would call you by your real name...but I don't know it!?!?

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

That sucks for your friend at the gym. My physical therapist said if I kept going heavy on the leg press and squats I'm going to have to have surgery one day or not lift at all. My back is still tight but I can do deads again even though I have to go really light.

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great workout nick!
    im now amped to hit chest! [but alas i have to wait till tomorrow]

oh well
    in about 45min i get to hit legs[ I LOVE LOVE LOVE leg day
    gonna post my new routine tonight

legs and abs ,legs and abs lgs and abs!

cant wait

exist to inspire!
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sampson77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Sampson! I would call you by your real name...but I don't know it!?!?
    I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....not really. It's Mike, for all who do not know.
    Aesthetics+Practicality

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    That sucks for your friend at the gym. My physical therapist said if I kept going heavy on the leg press and squats I'm going to have to have surgery one day or not lift at all. My back is still tight but I can do deads again even though I have to go really light.
    Sure does! Guess what his bill was for the last surgery?.................$30,000! I said "No way"! He was serious..I didn't think it would be that much!...So I guess he's going to have to dish out another 30? Yeah Laurie, it's not worth the risk..A good ol' injury on the back will put you out for months! I don't know what I would do!!!!!!

Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    great workout nick!
    im now amped to hit chest! [but alas i have to wait till tomorrow]

oh well
    in about 45min i get to hit legs[ I LOVE LOVE LOVE leg day
    gonna post my new routine tonight

legs and abs ,legs and abs lgs and abs!

cant wait

exist to inspire!
    Thanks brotha! Yeah, felt great! Hope your leg routine goes well! I'm definitely looking forward to it tomorrow!

Originally Posted by sampson77 View Post
    I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....not really. It's Mike, for all who do not know.

Ha! Well it's nice to put a name to a face now dude. Nice to meet you Mike.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Yo Nick check out this thread created in the Misc section about you

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109592331

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL...As I am sitting here typing...trying to focus on how today went...I can hear my neighbor chick screaming at the top of her lungs...yeah, she's a screamer..I don't even have to tell you what she's doing..you guys get it..
    LMAO
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Yo Nick check out this thread created in the Misc section about you

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109592331
    ..Interesting, the misc is rough group..but I'm glad to see some positive comments and respect.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex