Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
    tlewis25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlewis25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlewis25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlewis25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlewis25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlewis25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tlewis25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really solid journal man, one of the best I`ve seen. It`s really motivating me to kill some weights in the gym. You mentioned you workout w/ your wife, where`s her journal? My old lady might need to take a peep if it`s well kept like yours.

Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by XNick EdgeX View Post
    Far from beastly!!..But thanks bro! I appreciate that!

Hey Matt! I feel great bro! Hahahaha, thanks dude..Yeah, us hardgainers have a "HARD" time putting on some solid lbs bro and have to work extra hard to do so!!..Naturally too!!! I love it though dude, I eat, sleep and breathe this stuff man, it's my passion. Kane (Timberwolf) is a beast dude!! That guy is a HUGE inspiration to me..I've said it before and I will say it again...I don't think he is human.

Take care brotha.

Like 1 cheat meal a day Fir\Sat.....or an all day food fest!!..

I am very sorry to hear about your friend David. That is unfortunate. I was a big f-up back when I used to drink..did jail, rehab..the whole deal..It took serious occurences to make me realize that I was either going to end up in jail for good....or dead...So I chose life..and it was the best decision I have ever made. Comin up on 6 years drug free and I am proud..Keep it up m friend, it only gets better with time.

..and thanks for the kind workds man! I am going to need all the support I can get!

I might actually be trying these tomorrow, but yes...I did hurt my back awhile back..so I ex'd these out for awhile..but I might try them tomorrow..and yes dry oats in hot water..with a little splenda..it's not too bad!

Hello Laurie!! What's goin on CL girl!?
    alright man, but i think im done with cheats permen.
    ive noticed that, diet is like 80% of the battle, you can do heaps of cardio but you'l still look average if you're cals come from cake and mcdonalds lol
    gotta gain at least 10 more lbs.

fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yo Nick, you mentioned cycling WF and WB. I had PM'd the CL reps around these boards and he said the following:

white flood and blood should be cycled off for 10-12 days after each tub for flood and after each two bottle for blood
    I was more interested in why this is recommended (like does your body become used to it so you want to change it up to keep getting the full effect?) Do you have any input here?

Also the way he described it, is that saying use the tub of WF, then just don't use it for 2 weeks and then you can use another -- or switch to WB for 2 bottles before using WF again?

Waiting patiently for your and Nate's backup routine today as I am hitting up back tomorrow. Keep it up bro and thanks in advance! Oh and those rope crunches are money.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214472381

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kurt brotha! LOL...I actually put on that Jason mask and run around with that machete in the glass case down the street on Friday nights, you should come!
    I'm so there, Nick! ahah

XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)

Tuesday 9-9-08

Diet:

6:10am-Bowl of Kashi Go Lean mixed with Heart To Heart cereal with non fat milk, 15oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:00am-GeniSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a can of tuna, and 15 almonds mixed in the tuna.

11:00pm-A low sodium turkey and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard, a chicken breast, a bowl of fruit (Strawberries, blueberries, rasberries, pineapple, oranges, and grapes), and 3 egg whites.

1:00pm-A 15oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water w\2 rices cakes with a light spread of Omega3 natural peanut butter.

2:00pm-A 3\4 cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

2:30pm-3 White Blood pills, 5 Green Bulge pills, 2 Blue-Up pills, and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow on the tongue.

3:00pm-6:00pm-Back, ab training and 10 mins of cardio while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath mixed in 22 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

6:30pm-Lean Pro Matrix protein shake, mixed in 12 ounces of water.

7:15pm-3 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, and a cup of organic black beans, with 3 Orange Triad pills.

9:45pm-A 10oz glass of skim milk.

Training Regimen For Tuesday 9-9-08:

Back:

Wide Grip Pull Ups: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps, 2 sets of 10 reps.

Compound Rows (Machine): 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 130lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 135lbs.

Wide Grip Seated Rows: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 110lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 120lbs.

T-Bar Rows: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 2 plates, 2 sets of 12 reps at 2 plates and a 1\4.

Lat Pull Downs: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 135lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 140lbs.

Close Grip Lat Pulldowns: 5 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 120lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 125lbs. Last set, burnout set at 100lbs, 10 reps close grips slow and controlled, than a continuous 10 more reps full ROM.

Iso Lateral Row: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs in each hand alternating arms, 2 more sets of 80lbs each hand alternating arms.

Abs:

Decline Crunches: (Twisting right to left for the first 15 reps of each set of 30)-4 sets of 30 reps.

Leg Lifts-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps, 2 sets of 15 reps.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs.

Lying Leg Lifts-4 sets 2 sets of 12 reps at 10lbs, 2 sets of 12 reps at 10lbs.

15 mins of cardio: 15 mins on the bike, level 12.

Hell of a day!! New it was going to be intense from the minute I walked in and couldn't wait to get started! Met up and trained with my boy Nate and hit up back hard! Mixed up the routine a bit and went a little heavier and threw in some extra reps here and there with certain routines. That's the thing about training with friends..They can push you and spot you to bring it to the next level! We kept the rest around 30-45 seconds between sets and killed the back and abs today, very happy with how today went. After hitting back we hit up abs and by the time I hit up my last ab routine they were killin me!! Lol..but I made sure to finish em' up! Nate introduced me to this new ab routine called lying leg lifts which murder the lower abs. When we hit them Friday, the lower abs were more soar than ever! So we hit them up again today and made it hurt! I got out about 6 and am at home just kickin back now..rest time.

Hittin up delts, traps, and abs tomorrow and I am lookin forward to it.

Have a great night everyone,

Nick
    *** http://www.AnaxMethods.com/ ***

*Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

FitByBit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bro,

Lying leg lifts? Flat on your back with 10lbs between your ankles, slowly raise legs im guessing?? Sound fun, ill give em a go!! LOL!!

Hey with climbing up on stage to compete now only a little while off, are you going to adjust any of your training to help with left to right symmetry? I dont know about you, but my left side is hella smaller than might my right. I think id need to stop lifting weights on my right for 3 months to catch up with my left!! LOL!!

You finding the thought of competeing really giveing you a kick up the ass man, that CL contract was awesome for you, doubt goes out the window and its just you and the stage. Man gets me fired up!!!

Gotta bump up your pullups man, or better yet add a little weight, you havent touched them in a while.

Go hard bro.
    Matt

XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tlewis25 View Post
    Really solid journal man, one of the best I`ve seen. It`s really motivating me to kill some weights in the gym. You mentioned you workout w/ your wife, where`s her journal? My old lady might need to take a peep if it`s well kept like yours.
    Thanks bro, my wife has actually been working like crazy lately and just hasn't had any time to make it to the gym..Her work schedule is just really hectic right now, but she has been talking about getting back in the gym as she misses it, once her work schedule settles down a bit.

Originally Posted by Slyy View Post
    alright man, but i think im done with cheats permen.
    ive noticed that, diet is like 80% of the battle, you can do heaps of cardio but you'l still look average if you're cals come from cake and mcdonalds lol
    Dude, it is!! Diet really is everything! I like to think of it as clean cals and dirty cals..simple as that.

Originally Posted by fcalise View Post
    yo Nick, you mentioned cycling WF and WB. I had PM'd the CL reps around these boards and he said the following:

I was more interested in why this is recommended (like does your body become used to it so you want to change it up to keep getting the full effect?) Do you have any input here?

Also the way he described it, is that saying use the tub of WF, then just don't use it for 2 weeks and then you can use another -- or switch to WB for 2 bottles before using WF again?

Waiting patiently for your and Nate's backup routine today as I am hitting up back tomorrow. Keep it up bro and thanks in advance! Oh and those rope crunches are money.
    Exactly, just as with training routines needing to be switched up here and there..your body needs breaks from time to time from supps...Changing it up a bit is always a good thing..As the body will adapt to certain things..and by breaking for a week or two from a certain supp, when it is time to start up another cycle of supps, your body will be refreshed. With almost every supp I use, I will do a tub or 2-3 bottles of whatever and then take a week to 2 weeks off, and then do it again. Currently I am on my first bottle of WB and will probably to 2 bottles of it and then switch back over to WF. Change is definitely good.

Rope Crunches FTW!

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    I'm so there, Nick! ahah
    It's on!!

Originally Posted by FitByBit View Post
    Hey bro,

Lying leg lifts? Flat on your back with 10lbs between your ankles, slowly raise legs im guessing?? Sound fun, ill give em a go!! LOL!!

Hey with climbing up on stage to compete now only a little while off, are you going to adjust any of your training to help with left to right symmetry? I dont know about you, but my left side is hella smaller than might my right. I think id need to stop lifting weights on my right for 3 months to catch up with my left!! LOL!!

You finding the thought of competeing really giveing you a kick up the ass man, that CL contract was awesome for you, doubt goes out the window and its just you and the stage. Man gets me fired up!!!

Gotta bump up your pullups man, or better yet add a little weight, you havent touched them in a while.

Go hard bro.
    Matt
    I actually use a cable machine, it makes keeping form a little easier, give it a shot!!

As far as symmetry goes..both sides of my physique match up, but right now I am focusing on putting on some more solid lbs while staying under 10% BF..and then cutting up a couple months before comp time, since cutting comes a little easier for me..It's the added poundage that is going to be challenging!..But I am up for it! That opportunity with CL really was one of the best things that has ever happened to me and yes..I got that kick in the ass and I am going to train hard and do the best I absolutely can next year!

Thanks Matt.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

remyxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nick why don't you follow the stack info from the CL website?

Originally Posted by remyxcore View Post
    Nick why don't you follow the stack info from the CL website?
    I do for the most part, give or take 15 mins of consuming the supps. Speaking of, just got my Blue Gene today and am looking forward to adding this to the stack. I will be updating my supp list tonight in my journal post after training.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Back in to say you're doing sick. I'm pumped to see the end result of your bulk brudda.

Keep up the insane work.
    I dig weights

Wednesday 9-10-08

Current Supplements:

Blue Up (About 1 week left before cycling off for a week or two).
    Blue Gene (First day)
    White Blood
    Green Mag
    Orange Triad
    GlycerGrow
    Purple Wraath
    NLN Lean Pro Matrix

Diet:

6:00am-Bowl of Kashi Go Lean mixed with Kashi Heart to Heart cereal with non fat milk, 15oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:00am-GeniSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a Dannon light and fit yogurt and a can of tuna with 12 almonds mixed in the tuna.

11:20pm-A low sodium turkey and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard, a bowl of fruit (Honeydew, grapes, strawberries, pineapple, cantoloupe, blueberries, and rasberries), and an 8oz chicken breast.

1:30pm-A 15oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake with 2 unsalted rice cakes with a light spread of Omega3 natural peanut butter.

3:00pm-A cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

3:30pm-5 Blue Gene pills, 3 White Blood pills, 5 Green Bulge pills, 2 Blue-Up pills, and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow (Thrown down the hatch).

4:00pm-6:20pm-Shoulders, traps, and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath mixed in 22 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

6:45pm-Lean Pro Matrix protein shake, mixed in 15 ounces of water.

7:45pm-3 6oz boneless\skinless chicken breasts, with a medium sweet potato, and 3 Orange Triad pills.

10:00pm-1 10oz glass of skim milk before bed.

Training Regimen For Wednesday 9-10-08:

Shoulders:

Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 140lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 150lbs.

Lateral Raises Using Cables-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 30lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 35lbs.

Shoulder Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 120lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 125lbs.

DB Presses-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 45lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 50lbs.

Front Lateral Raises-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps at 20lbs in each hand, 2 sets of 20 reps at 25lbs in each hand.

Upright Rows-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 75lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 85lbs.

Abs:

Oblique Twists-4 sets of 20 reps with a 10lb weight.

Leg Lifts-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps, 2 sets of 15 reps.

Lying Leg Lifts-4 sets, 4 sets of 12 reps.

Crunch Machine-4 sets, 2 sets of 30 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 30 reps at 80lbs.

After a great nights sleep last night I felt energized all day! Before I knew it, it was time to hit the gym and I got started right away after stretching for about 5 minutes. After an intense day yesterday, I was ready to make it another intense day and got focused and in the zone right away! It seemed as if everyone was doing delts today..It's funny because a lot of the people in the gym have similar training days..I used to do chest on Mondays..and this was the reason why..Everyone does chest on Mondays. Did most sets slow and controlled focusing on form and really killing either the delts or traps..man, when hitting those last two to three reps on traps..squeezing the s**t out of them is a killer. Traps are finally starting to come through and I honestly think that focusing on form, going a little heavier and squeezing the hell out of them when completing the rep helped. I used to rush em' and do them fast..but now I take my time and do them slow and controlled..It has made all the difference in the world.

Tomorrow is chest, abs, and about 15 mins on the bike!

Everyone have a great night,

Nick

R.I.P. Fallen ones of 9/11.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Originally Posted by Skreddy View Post
    Back in to say you're doing sick. I'm pumped to see the end result of your bulk brudda.

Keep up the insane work.
    Thanks bro! I got a solid year to put up some clean solid lbs..I will do the best I can and train as hard as I can!

Thanks man.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Fyi

Got some chest vids going up tomorrow, going to shoot for 220-240lbs\10reps tomorrow on the press.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is fantastic! Great job Nick. Truly inspiring

PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nick-

Looks like you added a lot to your diet from earlier posts. Are you gaining weight? Also saw you in FLEX magazine.. Way to go man....

Originally Posted by Ryan314 View Post
    This is fantastic! Great job Nick. Truly inspiring
    Thanks Ryan! I appreciate it brotha!

Originally Posted by PATBROST View Post
    Nick-

Looks like you added a lot to your diet from earlier posts. Are you gaining weight? Also saw you in FLEX magazine.. Way to go man....
    Yes, definitely have added some cals and am eating every 2 hours at the most. Friends and others at the gym have said I look bigger, fuller, and thicker..but on the scale it's only a couple lbs I have gained..but I'll take it, 2lbs is better than nothin right!!?!? I am just going to keep doing what I am doing, eating clean cals, training hard, and staying focused..1 year to put on some solid mass and then it's shred time\comp time!!

Thanks man!!

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Rumballz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rumballz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Awesome

Its nice to see your workouts and supplement lists! You def have one of the most amazing physiques on this site, thanks for the inspiration!

Originally Posted by Rumballz22 View Post
    Its nice to see your workouts and supplement lists! You def have one of the most amazing physiques on this site, thanks for the inspiration!
    Thanks dude! I lagged on putting up a journal for so long, now I am glad I did..It's helped me keep track of where I'm at, and if I can help others along the way, that makes me even happier. I don't mind helpin out others at all.

Thanks again bro!

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Tcantrell001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you are doing an amazing job you inspire a lot of people in sticking to their goals such as me! love this journal gives me somewhat of an idea on what i can eat and such. i am also trying to bulk up to about 170-180. so this is a TON of help!!!
    TC The Diesel

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nick, my man, I just checked our your vid about CL, Body Space. Truly well spoken, dude.

PS. Abs are tomorrow. You're going down - sir!

Thursday 9-11-08

Diet:

6:10am-Bowl of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal mixed with Kashi Honey Sunshine with non fat milk, 15oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, and 2 rice cakes with a light spread of Omega3 natural peanut butter.

11:30pm-A tuna wrap in a spinich tortilla with lettuce and mustard, a bowl of fruit (Grapes, strawberries, honeydew, cantoloupe, rasberries, blueberries, papaya, and pineapple), and 3 egg whites.

1:00pm-A 15oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water and a cup of oats mixed in water with 1 packet of splenda.

2:00pm-5 Blue Gene pills, 3 White Blood pills, 5 Green Bulge pills, 2 Blue-Up pills, and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow on the tongue and down the hatch.

2:45pm-5:00pm-Chest and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath mixed in 22 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

5:20pm-A 15oz. Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water and a banana.

7:15pm-1 Laura's Lean Top Sirloin Steak (14oz's) with a cup of organic black beans, cup of brocoli, and 3 Orange Triad pills.

10:00pm-A 10oz glass of skim milk.

Training Regimen For Thursday 9-11-08:

Chest:

Bench Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 165lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 185lbs.

Iso-Lateral Wide Chest Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 10 reps at 220lbs, 2 sets of 8 reps at 230lbs.

Cable Crossovers-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 75lbs.

Seated Cable Decline-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 65lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 70lbs.

Incline DB's-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 55lbs in each hand, 2 sets of 10 reps at 60lbs in each hand.

Incline Bench Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 145lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 155lbs.

Seated Cable Incline: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs. 2 sets of 10 reps at 80lbs.

Abs:

Decline Crunches-4 sets, 4 sets of 30 reps twisting from side to side for the first 15 reps of each set to hit the obliques.

Oblique Twists-4 sets of 20 reps with a 10lb weight.

Lying Leg Lifts-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps, 2 sets of 15 reps.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs, addig a twist for the first 20 reps of each set.

Cardio-10 mins on the bike, level 12.

Can I say it again?...."I love chest day!!" Even bumped up the weight just a bit on a couple routines. Felt energized and pumped from the very begining. I put up a video on my page putting up 230lbs on the chest press for 8 reps..I just introduced that certain machine into my routine and love it..You can really feel it working the chest. I saw Chris Cormier using this machine in one of my videos and thought I would give it a shot. I am going to be sticking with this for awhile. As I finished up chest, I went onto abs and am digging these lying leg lifts! You can really feel the burn in your lower abs. I'll put up a video shortly..It's more of on an incline bench thing and you kick your feet up in the air as you are completing the rep..killer. I'm training legs and abs tomorrow with Nate Dogg as this new gym called the Agasi, it's a 24 Hour gym named after Andre Agassi (Professional Tennis Player)..I heard it is the nicest gym ever, so we're both pretty pshyched on going.

Have a great night everyone,

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Originally Posted by Tcantrell001 View Post
    you are doing an amazing job you inspire a lot of people in sticking to their goals such as me! love this journal gives me somewhat of an idea on what i can eat and such. i am also trying to bulk up to about 170-180. so this is a TON of help!!!
    Thanks for the kind words bro, really do appreciate that and glad I can help!!!

Nick, my man, I just checked our your vid about CL, Body Space. Truly well spoken, dude.

PS. Abs are tomorrow. You're going down - sir!
    Kurt brotha! Thanks dude..Yeah, pretty much just spoke what was on my mind.

Dude, your abs are comin through nice bro! Saw that pic you posted in your journal, definition is definitely there man!

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    badass workout dude!

oh WTF!? GNC doesnt selll Controlled labs!!!!
    good news though for those that live near Healthy HORIZONS
    ive convinced the owner to carry CL

CONTROLLED LABS FTW!
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

Kurt brotha! Thanks dude..Yeah, pretty much just spoke what was on my mind.

Dude, your abs are comin through nice bro! Saw that pic you posted in your journal, definition is definitely there man!
    Nick, my man! Thanks for the compliement. I gotta say, I don't have too bad of abs for not training them often. haha

Anything planned for the weekend?

Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post

CONTROLLED LABS FTW!
    Hahah. Thanks for the support, dude. I've been told though that the top 200 GNC stores are carrying the half-sizes of GM, PW and WF. I'm not sure if there is one near you or not, but you can always check it out!

Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    badass workout dude!

CONTROLLED LABS FTW!
    Thanks dude! Yeah, felt great yesterday!

As Kurt mentioned above, I know that some GNC's carry CL supps.

I take it you're lovin the supps!?!?

..and yes!!..CLFTW!

Nick, my man! Thanks for the compliement. I gotta say, I don't have too bad of abs for not training them often. haha

Anything planned for the weekend?

Hahah. Thanks for the support, dude. I've been told though that the top 200 GNC stores are carrying the half-sizes of GM, PW and WF. I'm not sure if there is one near you or not, but you can always check it out!
    You really don't dude! That's awesome! As far as the weekend goes..Just relax and maybe hit up Venice Beach with my wife, walk around, hang out..but for the most part, just chill.

You?..What you got going on?

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

You really don't dude! That's awesome! As far as the weekend goes..Just relax and maybe hit up Venice Beach with my wife, walk around, hang out..but for the most part, just chill.
    Sounds like a good weekend, fo sure. But when I read that, I got the subtext of "I want to walk around shirtless on Venice Beach and make all the women want me, and the men want to be me." Just saying

You?..What you got going on?
    Gotta do some school work. And hang out with some friends that I haven't seen all summer. Or maybe go visit my parents. They're asking me to come down, even though I only seen them two weeks ago

slcxjesse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slcxjesse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slcxjesse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slcxjesse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

this journal is awesome. i read it everyday. props. do you have a fav. band to listen to lately while you workout, that gives ya an extra push?
    slcxsxe

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As Kurt mentioned above, I know that some GNC's carry CL supps.
    Werd... stay tuned
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

cardiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardiac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey Nick, really nice log!

U r basically eating the same things everyday, I wonder how many calories?

Keep it up. Really nice physique!

in the iron jungle KRN-GOOKX891's Avatar
    KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep up with the prw....what city is this Agassi gymlocated at?
    MY JOURNAL : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136917963