Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
    XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thursday 9-4-08

Diet:

6:15am-Bowl of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal mixed with Kashi Honey Sunshine with non fat milk, 15oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, and 2 rice cakes with a light spread of Omega3 natural peanut butter.

11:30pm-A tuna wrap in a spinich tortilla with lettuce and mustard, a bowl of fruit (Grapes, strawberries, honeydew, cantoloupe, rasberries, blueberries, and pineapple), and 3 egg whites.

1:30pm-A 15oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water and a cup of oats mixed in water with 1 packet of splenda.

2:30pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, 2 Blue-Up pills, and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow on the tongue and down the hatch.

3:00pm-5:30pm-Chest and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath mixed in 20 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

6:00pm-A 15oz. Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water and a banana.

7:30pm-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (18oz's) with a cup of organic black beans, cup of brocoli, and 3 Orange Triad pills.

10:30pm-An 8oz glass of skim milk.

Training Regimen For Thursday 9-4-08:

Chest:

Bench Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 165lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 175lbs.

Iso-Lateral Wide Chest Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 180lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 200lbs.

Cable Crossovers-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 75lbs.

Seated Cable Decline-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 65lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 70lbs.

Incline DB's-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 55lbs in each hand, 2 sets of 10 reps at 60lbs in each hand.

Incline Bench Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 145lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 155lbs.

Seated Cable Incline: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs. 2 sets of 10 reps at 80lbs.

Abs:

Decline Crunches-4 sets, 4 sets of 30 reps twisting from side to side for the first 15 reps of each set to hit the obliques.

Oblique Twists-4 sets of 20 reps with a 10lb weight.

Leg Lifts-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps, 2 sets of 15 reps.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs, addig a twist for the first 20 reps of each set.

Cardio-15 mins on the bike, level 12.

Left for the gym a little earlier today and loved pulling into an empty parking lot!..Stretched for about 3 mins..and got to work! Tried a new chest routine today which is called the isolateral wide chest machine..Felt great! Really loved that squeeze you get on this machine, seems to be angled right and very effective on the chest, similar to the chest press, but as you come out, you widen up..I will stick this in my routine for awhile. Felt great today and today was my last 2 scoops of White Flood. I will be subbing White Flood with White Blood tomorrow and then get back on White Flood in the coming weeks, probably after I finish a bottle of White Blood..I'll let you know how I like it! Ran into a friend I haven't talked to for awhile..man....He didn't look that great, He just recently crashed his BMW, and got really ill over the past month and lost about 15lbs..This kid was pretty swole and had some solid muscle on him before he got ill. He was pretty bummed out, which I completely understand..but I wished him well and told him to rest up and not rush back into the gym..wait till your 100%..He'll be able to gain it back, we all get sick and we all lose weight when we get ill, all it takes is getting back in the gym when you are feeling better and training hard just like you were before you got sick. Tomorrow is legs!! Trainin with Nate (TriednTrue), and going to kill em'!

Take care everyone,

Nick
    *** http://www.AnaxMethods.com/ ***

*Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice work out Nick, as always keep up the impressive work. Do you ever add flyes into your chest routine? Also, was wondering what type of training certification you have?
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214472381

GarrettS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey nice workout how many carbs do you usually eat dialy

MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MotorGUY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by XNick EdgeX View Post
    Diet:

6:15am-Bowl of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal mixed with Kashi Honey Sunshine with non fat milk, 15oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, and 2 rice cakes with a light spread of Omega3 natural peanut butter.

11:30pm-A tuna wrap in a spinich tortilla with lettuce and mustard, a bowl of fruit (Grapes, strawberries, honeydew, cantoloupe, rasberries, blueberries, and pineapple), and 3 egg whites.

1:30pm-A 15oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water and a cup of oats mixed in water with 1 packet of splenda.

2:30pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, 2 Blue-Up pills, and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow on the tongue and down the hatch.

3:00pm-5:30pm-Chest and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath mixed in 20 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

6:00pm-A 15oz. Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water and a banana.

7:30pm-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (18oz's) with a cup of organic black beans, cup of brocoli, and 3 Orange Triad pills.

10:30pm-An 8oz glass of skim milk.

Training Regimen For Thursday 9-4-08:

Chest:

Bench Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 165lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 175lbs.

Iso-Lateral Wide Chest Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 180lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 200lbs.

Cable Crossovers-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 75lbs.

Seated Cable Decline-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 65lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 70lbs.

Incline DB's-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 55lbs in each hand, 2 sets of 10 reps at 60lbs in each hand.

Incline Bench Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 145lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 155lbs.

Seated Cable Incline: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs. 2 sets of 10 reps at 80lbs.

Abs:

Decline Crunches-4 sets, 4 sets of 30 reps twisting from side to side for the first 15 reps of each set to hit the obliques.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs, addig a twist for the first 20 reps of each set.

Cardio-15 mins on the bike, level 12.

Left for the gym a little earlier today and loved pulling into an empty parking lot!..Stretched for about 3 mins..and got to work! Tried a new chest routine today which is called the isolateral wide chest machine..Felt great! Really loved that squeeze you get on this machine, seems to be angled right and very effective on the chest, similar to the chest press, but as you come out, you widen up..I will stick this in my routine for awhile. Felt great today and today was my last 2 scoops of White Flood. I will be subbing White Flood with White Blood tomorrow and then get back on White Flood in the coming weeks, probably after I finish a bottle of White Blood..I'll let you know how I like it! Ran into a friend I haven't talked to for awhile..man....He didn't look that great, He just recently crashed his BMW, and got really ill over the past month and lost about 15lbs..This kid was pretty swole and had some solid muscle on him before he got ill. He was pretty bummed out, which I completely understand..but I wished him well and told him to rest up and not rush back into the gym..wait till your 100%..He'll be able to gain it back, we all get sick and we all lose weight when we get ill, all it takes is getting back in the gym when you are feeling better and training hard just like you were before you got sick. Tomorrow is legs!! Trainin with Nate (TriednTrue), and going to kill em'!

Take care everyone,

Nick
    That chest routine looks sick bro, and i know how he feels, i got my truck stolen 2 weeks ago and that sucks.
    Kevin Windham > Chad Reed

jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whatz up nick was seeing if you were still going to hit us up with that rest day plan no rush know your a busy guy just wondering have a great weekend

XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)

Friday 9-5-08

Diet:

6:00am-Bowl of Kashi Go Lean mixed with Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal with non fat milk, 15oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:00am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), and a can of tuna, with lemon and 15 almonds mixed in the tuna.

11:30pm-A chicken and lettuce wrap (12oz's of chicken) in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard, a bowl of fruit (Honeydew, grapes, strawberries, pineapple, cantoloupe, blueberries, oranges, and rasberries), and 3 egg whites.

1:00pm-A 15oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water and a Dannon Light and Fit yogurt and 2 rice cakes with a light spread of Omega3 natural peanut butter.

2:00pm-A 3\4 cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

2:30pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, 2 Blue-Up pills, and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow (Thrown down the hatch).

3:00pm-6:00pm-Legs, and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath mixed in 22 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

6:45pm-2 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 8oz top sirloin steak, and a medium sweet potato, with 3 Orange Triad pills.

9:30pm-Lean Pro Matrix protein shake, mixed in 15 ounces of water.

Training Regimen For Friday 9-5-08:

Legs:

Squats (Deep): 5 sets, 1 set of 15 reps at 135lbs, 1 set of 12 reps at 185lbs, 1 set of 10 reps at 205lbs, 1 set of 8 reps at 225lbs, 1 set of 6 reps at 245lbs.

Hack Squats (Deep): 4 sets, 2 sets of 15 reps at 70lbs (Wide Stance), 2 sets of 12 reps at 90lbs (Wide Stance).

Standing Calv Raises: 4 sets, 1 set of 20 reps at 150lbs, 1 set of 15 reps at 200lbs, 1 set of 12 reps at 220lbs, 1 set of 10 reps at 230lbs.

Seated Calv Raises (Drop Sets): 6 sets, 1 set of 20 reps at 90lbs, 1 set of 20 reps at 45lbs, 1 set of 20 reps at 90lbs, 1 set of 10 reps at 45lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 45lbs alternating calv raises, 2 sets of 10 reps at 45lbs alternating calv raises.

Seated Hamstring Curls: 4 sets, 1 set of 15 reps at 40lbs, 1 set of 12 reps at 50lbs, 1 set of 10 reps at 60lbs, 1 set of 8 reps at 70lbs.

Abs:

Lying down leg lifts with a 10lb weight: 4 sets, 4 sets of 15 reps.

Leg Lifts: 4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps, 2 sets of 15 reps.

Cable Crunches: 4 sets, 4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs.

Crunch Machine: 4 sets, 2 sets of 30 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 30 reps at 80lbs.

Solid day today! Trained with my bro Nate and bumped up the deep squats to 245lbs at 6 reps..Slowly bumpin it up! The intensity level was pretty narly today and got a burn on every routine! We pushed eachother to the limit and kept telling eachother to go go go. Tried a new ab routine today where you lie flat on your back and lift your legs to chest level with a 10lb weight attached to your feet using the cable machine...Killed those lower abs! I'll try to get a vid of these up soon. I'm always up for trying new things and this routine I really liked! All in all it was a great day and Nate and I both agreed that the intensity level is crazier when we both train together, so we plan on hitting up back on Tuesday at my gym. Looking forward to getting my next supplement shipment in as Blue Gene will be coming..Looking forward to trying this!!

Everybody have a great weekend and take care,

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    time to bump up the cals brosef!
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    agreed. If you just added 200 calories knowing your body you would explode in terms of muscle growth over the next few months
    I dig weights

Originally Posted by MMAFANATIC28 View Post
    Nick,

My training sessions are about 2 to 2.5 hrs long it just depends on the amount of weight im using, and how many cal would you suggest for a 175lb. guy that wants to be lean.
    Everybody's different so off the top of my head I couldn't tell you, but I was cutting on about 1800-2000 cals a day on top of a high metabolism..but again everyone is different..Try to stay consistent with your diet as it is everything and ditch those Pop Tarts!!! Lol..Eat clean and keep the meals proportioned.

Originally Posted by Smykowski View Post
    hey Nick, great work you are definitely motivational even for me! I've recently got into bodybuilding and have doing it for about 2 and a half months and put on about 7 pounds hopefully its not too much water weight but I believe it mostly is. I have a really hard time eating enough food and I see you eating like 25 ounces of chicken oh man; but I do feel hungry all the time now even after eating which I hope I can manage otherwise I feel I will have trouble putting on serious weight(I have always been the skinny kid). The cable crunches work great but I don't know if I am doing them exactly right because I can do atleast 100 pounds and do that **** all day but I still think your ab routine is great and use it myself. I have been kinda following your journal and recently ordered some of controlled labs creatine (don't remember the name) and white flood. I'm pretty much rambling but thanks for everything and keep up the good work, hopefully I will have some pictures worth posting in a couple months
    Thanks bro, and keep it up! Consistency is key with training and nutrition..When I do the cable crunches I use a single pulley, so a double pulley would equal about 100-120lbs...Keep on killin them dude..before you know it they'll be poppin out! Did you order GreenMag or Green Bulge (Pill form)?..You're going to love WF man, good stuff! Get those pics up!

Originally Posted by flagators3peat View Post
    Yo Nick--Any chance you can throw up a video on the oblique twists. Thanks again for the attention to detail and free advice--David
    Get one up ASAP David, and no problem man, glad to help!

Originally Posted by Justin.Credible View Post
    Nick my man, just picked up September's issue of Muscle & Fitness, the British Edition of course. The first thing I did was flick through the whole thing for your ad! Couldn't find it anywhere though, do you know if it went into the British Edition as well? And if so, which page bro?
    Hey bro, I am not sure if it made it into the British Issue?..

Originally Posted by remyxcore View Post
    Nick how long do you take white flood for ?

Thanks for the info btw
    Hey dude, I take a tub for as long as it lasts me..then about 3 weeks off and back on it again!

Originally Posted by scorpio71989 View Post
    Bro these post have worked wonders for me..ive been following these workouts and diet pretty closely and have seen some major results thanks for the post bro. ~Scorp~
    Hey Scorp, awesome man! I am glad! Keep it up and let me know how the progress is comin along.

Originally Posted by fcalise View Post
    Nice work out Nick, as always keep up the impressive work. Do you ever add flyes into your chest routine? Also, was wondering what type of training certification you have?
    Hey bro, thanks! I x'd out flyes back when I messed up my shoulder and haven't tried them since..I may introduce these back into my routine since my shoulder is feeling better again. I am currently certified as an ER-CPT and am working on my NCSF and later on have decided to go for my NASM cert since my bro AllGenetix has offered to let me borrow the books and such..I am also thinking about looking more into the nutrition part of things..we'll see.

Originally Posted by GarrettS View Post
    hey nice workout how many carbs do you usually eat dialy
    Thanks dude, off the top of my head I think currently around 200-220 grams.

Originally Posted by MotorGUY View Post
    That chest routine looks sick bro, and i know how he feels, i got my truck stolen 2 weeks ago and that sucks.
    Thanks man, yeah..it's a killer. Sorry to hear about your truck dude, that does suck!! Get a new car yet?

Originally Posted by jxpop View Post
    whatz up nick was seeing if you were still going to hit us up with that rest day plan no rush know your a busy guy just wondering have a great weekend
    Definitely dude, will post up Sunday exactly what I ate. Thanks for hangin in there dude. Have an awesome weekend as well J!

Definitely dude, going to step it up next week..have bumped it up a little..but more cals to come!!

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey bro, I am not sure if it made it into the British Issue?..
    Ah ok, thanks anyway buddy. Awesome new video by the way, great inspiration!

wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) wobemaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Hey nick, what excercise(s) would you reccomend to bring out the adonis belt??

My abs are looking good so far, but I'm lacking in that department (I'm cutting atm so the definition should become better as i continue but i can already see it needs work)

Thanks

Oh and just watched your latest vid, I def think you've got good chances of placing really well in your first show; your dedication and passion for it alone will help you alot. Just keep on keeping on
    Last edited by wobemaster; 09-06-2008 at 02:56 AM.
    Hard Work + Consistency + Time = Results

myofibrillar hypertrophy Wild_Weasel's Avatar
    Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your log continues to be impressive Nick. Great work.

I, for one, jumped on the Blue Gene preorder deal from CL. I think the cissus alone was worth it for my joints so I got some. I am not entirely clear on all of its effects, but I think that is a benefit for me. Usually I use a supp with expectations of some kind of specific results, but with BG I think the placebo effect is negated and I can better gage the category of "anabolic" effects.

I'm about to start week two on it and so far I think it has potential for the endurance boost (I have a big problem with strength fading very fast, even set to set within an exercise) and I think it is creating an environment for my other supps (my REDuction+Lean Xtreme stack) to work better. I think you will enjoy Blue Gene. I'm interested to see your opinion of it.
    YGBSM
    "In a world full of compromise, some men DON'T." - H&K slogan

"There aint no easy way, no there aint no easy way out." - BRMC

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112745771

RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey nick, Sent you a PM the other day, wondering if you could give me your opinion, I know your a busy guy though. GREAT Journal by the way!

-Ryan

Originally Posted by Justin.Credible View Post
    Ah ok, thanks anyway buddy. Awesome new video by the way, great inspiration!
    Thanks bro! Yeah, I'll be posting more as time goes on.

Originally Posted by wobemaster View Post
    Hey nick, what excercise(s) would you reccomend to bring out the adonis belt??

My abs are looking good so far, but I'm lacking in that department (I'm cutting atm so the definition should become better as i continue but i can already see it needs work)

Thanks

Oh and just watched your latest vid, I def think you've got good chances of placing really well in your first show; your dedication and passion for it alone will help you alot. Just keep on keeping on
    When I started to add twists to every single one of my ab routines, the adonis really started to come out..I'd say a lot has to do with genetics as far as the adonis belt goes and ab layout..but if it's there..you can definitely exaggerate it by throwing in some twists into you ab routines.

..and thanks for the encouragement!! I really do hope to do well and if any of you have experience on stage, I am all ears!!

Originally Posted by Wild_Weasel View Post
    Your log continues to be impressive Nick. Great work.

I, for one, jumped on the Blue Gene preorder deal from CL. I think the cissus alone was worth it for my joints so I got some. I am not entirely clear on all of its effects, but I think that is a benefit for me. Usually I use a supp with expectations of some kind of specific results, but with BG I think the placebo effect is negated and I can better gage the category of "anabolic" effects.

I'm about to start week two on it and so far I think it has potential for the endurance boost (I have a big problem with strength fading very fast, even set to set within an exercise) and I think it is creating an environment for my other supps (my REDuction+Lean Xtreme stack) to work better. I think you will enjoy Blue Gene. I'm interested to see your opinion of it.
    Great to hear dude, I'm glad it working well for you, it'll only get better as time goes on! I am pretty excited about starting it and seeing what it can bring to the table. I will definitely let you guys know what I think about it after the first bottle or so.

Originally Posted by RyanAndyBob View Post
    Hey nick, Sent you a PM the other day, wondering if you could give me your opinion, I know your a busy guy though. GREAT Journal by the way!

-Ryan
    Hey Ryan, thanks man! Also, thanks for your patience. I will get back to you ASAP. I appreciate you hangin in there.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your a beast bro, my goal is to look like you!
    INTENSITY
    Fueling-Body-Mind-Spirit

"The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

FitByBit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Nick, man with the extra calories, stronger lifts and increase in size taking hold of you, hows the "Alpha Male" feeling going. It gets so addictive gaining weight and size, you might get hooked and decide to power on to become a 220lbs beast!! LOL!! Im a Hardgainer aswell, but we can dream!!

Hey gave some of Timbawolfs workouts a go. The dude puts up like 250 wide grip pullups some days!! lol!! Ive been getting to 100 and then calling it quits before moving on to some of his other exercises. Want to kill legs? Give those bloody weighted pistols a go!! LOL!! I almost died!!

Stay strong.
    Matt

Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000) Slyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey nick, for cardio, i run 20-25mins in the AM. then 30-35min in the PM.
    mon-thursday. then friday i just do a morning jog, then take weekends off,

do you think itd be ok to eat what i want friday night/saturday with that much cardio?, im considering changing it because i can sometimes put on 2lbs over the course of friday night/saturday and its very discouraging..
    gotta gain at least 10 more lbs.

flagators3peat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nick--Dude, appreciate the genuine attitude you share with all of us who obviously are all trying to improve our physiques. Saw the video and really man just had a buddy crash his vehicle early this morning and almost die while drunk hence its been brewing for awhile for me to quit drinking etc but now its really hammers the point home. I have already noticed how much better I feel (like 5 days) without it and my energy in the gym is just getting better with each day. It is amazing how even a few beers really do cause a setback for progress not to mention its amazing how lame the drunk people look when you are sober. Its actually quite funny to think about it. Thanks for the video postings, we are all rooting for you in your competition endeavors. Later--David

SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Nick:

Couple of quick questions. I didn't notice any deadlifts in your back routine, is that a personal preference or did you have previous injury maybe? And how are you able to stomach 3/4 a cup of dry oats in water, that sounds brutal bro

Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nick--Dude, appreciate the genuine attitude you share with all of us who obviously are all trying to improve our physiques. Saw the video and really man just had a buddy crash his vehicle early this morning and almost die while drunk hence its been brewing for awhile for me to quit drinking etc but now its really hammers the point home. I have already noticed how much better I feel (like 5 days) without it and my energy in the gym is just getting better with each day. It is amazing how even a few beers really do cause a setback for progress not to mention its amazing how lame the drunk people look when you are sober. Its actually quite funny to think about it. Thanks for the video postings, we are all rooting for you in your competition endeavors. Later--David
    Yea dude. Not drinking is the way to go! Its pretty much pointless and people use it as an outlet to be "social" or "socially acceptable". If you need liquid courage to have a good time then you have issues. Im not bashing people who do, but its just my opinion. I support your choice...
    INTENSITY
    Fueling-Body-Mind-Spirit

"The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Nick!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Monday 9-8-08

Diet:

6:30am-Bowl of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal mixed with Kashi Go Lean with non fat milk, 15oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:00am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, and a can of tuna with lemon.

11:30pm-A low sodium turkey and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard, a bowl of fruit (watermelon, sliced oranges, strawberries, rasberries, blueberries and grapes), and 4 egg whites.

1:00pm-A 15oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water and 2 unsalted rice cakes and an 6oz chicken breast.

3:00pm-A cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

3:30pm-5 Green Bulge pills, 3 White Blood pills, and 2 Blue-Up pills, and 3 scoops of GG on the tongue and down the hatch.

4:00pm-6:30pm-Biceps, triceps, forearms, and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath mixed in 22 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

6:50pm-Lean Pro Matrix protein shake, mixed in 15 ounces of water.

7:45pm-1 8oz top sirloin steak, 2 6oz boneless\skinless chicken breasts and a small sweet potato, with 3 Orange Triad pills.

10:00pm-A 10oz glass of skim milk.

Training Regimen For Monday 9-8-08:

Biceps:

Seated Machine Bicep Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 80lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 95lbs.

Standing EZ Bar Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 75lbs.

DB Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 16 reps at 35lbs, 2 sets of 12 reps at 40lbs.

Cable Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 80lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 85lbs.

Rope Hammer Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 95lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 100lbs.

Triceps:

Tricep Cable Pressdowns-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 90lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 95lbs.

Skullcrushers-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 75lbs.

Bent Over Cable Extensions-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 95lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 100lbs.

Cable Pushdowns-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 90lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 95lbs.

Forearms:

Seated Wrist Curls With A 50lb Bar-4 sets of 25 reps.

Behind The Back Wrist Curls With A 70lb Bar-4 sets of 20 reps.

Abs:

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs, adding a twist for the first 20 reps.

Crunch Machine-4 sets, 2 sets of 30 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 30 reps at 80lbs.

Sitting at work at 9:00 this morning, I couldn't wait to get the hell out and train bi's and tri's today! I was looking forward to it allllllllllll dayyyyy. I even added an extra routine to the bi session since I felt strong today..I gave the cable curls a try with the shortbar and loved it! I am going to keep this movement in the routine for awhile..The pump I got from this exercise was crazy! I really like cable movements as the muscle is always working when using cables. Had a great session today and even worked abs with a buddy of mine name Ty, kids a beast and really knowledgeable too about training. Learned a lot in those 45 mins of ab training. Didn't talk to much though as we both had work to do and the food was on our minds!! Couldn't wait to get outta there and eat...and damn was dinner good! Couple of my buddies at the gym today said they noticed size gains which made me really happy..It always good to hear something good from someone that you are working towards. Tomorrow is back and abs, I'll be training with my boy Nate tomorrow and we plan on bringing the intensity tomorrow, just like we do on leg day!!

Have a great night everyone,

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BRB. The town's children are running away due to your avi. I gotta go collect 'em up, you bastard

Hope you're doing well, Nick!

Originally Posted by Fluids View Post
    Your a beast bro, my goal is to look like you!
    Far from beastly!!..But thanks bro! I appreciate that!

Originally Posted by FitByBit View Post
    Hey Nick, man with the extra calories, stronger lifts and increase in size taking hold of you, hows the "Alpha Male" feeling going. It gets so addictive gaining weight and size, you might get hooked and decide to power on to become a 220lbs beast!! LOL!! Im a Hardgainer aswell, but we can dream!!

Hey gave some of Timbawolfs workouts a go. The dude puts up like 250 wide grip pullups some days!! lol!! Ive been getting to 100 and then calling it quits before moving on to some of his other exercises. Want to kill legs? Give those bloody weighted pistols a go!! LOL!! I almost died!!

Stay strong.
    Matt
    Hey Matt! I feel great bro! Hahahaha, thanks dude..Yeah, us hardgainers have a "HARD" time putting on some solid lbs bro and have to work extra hard to do so!!..Naturally too!!! I love it though dude, I eat, sleep and breathe this stuff man, it's my passion. Kane (Timberwolf) is a beast dude!! That guy is a HUGE inspiration to me..I've said it before and I will say it again...I don't think he is human.

Take care brotha.

Originally Posted by Slyy View Post
    hey nick, for cardio, i run 20-25mins in the AM. then 30-35min in the PM.
    mon-thursday. then friday i just do a morning jog, then take weekends off,

do you think itd be ok to eat what i want friday night/saturday with that much cardio?, im considering changing it because i can sometimes put on 2lbs over the course of friday night/saturday and its very discouraging..
    Like 1 cheat meal a day Fir\Sat.....or an all day food fest!!..

I am very sorry to hear about your friend David. That is unfortunate. I was a big f-up back when I used to drink..did jail, rehab..the whole deal..It took serious occurences to make me realize that I was either going to end up in jail for good....or dead...So I chose life..and it was the best decision I have ever made. Comin up on 6 years drug free and I am proud..Keep it up m friend, it only gets better with time.

..and thanks for the kind workds man! I am going to need all the support I can get!

Originally Posted by SupaFly78 View Post
    Hey Nick:

Couple of quick questions. I didn't notice any deadlifts in your back routine, is that a personal preference or did you have previous injury maybe? And how are you able to stomach 3/4 a cup of dry oats in water, that sounds brutal bro
    I might actually be trying these tomorrow, but yes...I did hurt my back awhile back..so I ex'd these out for awhile..but I might try them tomorrow..and yes dry oats in hot water..with a little splenda..it's not too bad!

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Hey Nick!
    Hello Laurie!! What's goin on CL girl!?

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    BRB. The town's children are running away due to your avi. I gotta go collect 'em up, you bastard

Hope you're doing well, Nick!
    Kurt brotha! LOL...I actually put on that Jason mask and run around with that machete in the glass case down the street on Friday nights, you should come!

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

BTW. I noticed in one of you videos some hardcore/heavy metal. I might be able to give you some good bands! Its such an underrated genre of music...
    INTENSITY
    Fueling-Body-Mind-Spirit

Originally Posted by Fluids View Post
    BTW. I noticed in one of you videos some hardcore/heavy metal. I might be able to give you some good bands! Its such an underrated genre of music...
    Yep, that's August Burns Red..My favorite band..Send the band names on over!!

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep, that's August Burns Red..My favorite band..Send the band names on over!!
    isnt ABR leaded by a guy from Underoath?
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am very sorry to hear about your friend David. That is unfortunate. I was a big f-up back when I used to drink..did jail, rehab..the whole deal..It took serious occurences to make me realize that I was either going to end up in jail for good....or dead...So I chose life..and it was the best decision I have ever made. Comin up on 6 years drug free and I am proud..Keep it up m friend, it only gets better with time.
    Wow, pretty deep dude. I admire your commitment for staying on track, so many people give in too easily. Keep up the great work.

isnt ABR leaded by a guy from Underoath?
    Not sure..I don't think so though..The original singer is no longer with ABR..but the new singer kicks some serious ass. This is a band I play everyday on my ipod...and in my car lol.

Originally Posted by RwR72 View Post
    Wow, pretty deep dude. I admire your commitment for staying on track, so many people give in too easily. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks man, yeah..I'll admit, it is hard at times..but I know that I do not want to head down that road again, ever. So I do what I got to do to stay on track..and the one thing that has kept me on track is the gym.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex