Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is that a broken record[na just me dude once again to say thanks for being
    a constant source of inspiration for me!
    also your workout journal,and certain parts of your diet
    I totally stole[lol!] especially training abs everday[its got me to what you see in my current avi[I want more progress but in due time!] respect NICK!

CHRIS
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    is that a broken record[na just me dude once again to say thanks for being
    a constant source of inspiration for me!
    also your workout journal,and certain parts of your diet
    I totally stole[lol!] especially training abs everday[its got me to what you see in my current avi[I want more progress but in due time!] respect NICK!

CHRIS
    Hey Chris, thank you man..I'm feelin the love bro!! Lol. No really though, thanks dude. I really do love helpin people out any way I can. I've got such a passion for health and fitness and feel so blessed to have made a career out of helping people reach their goals! I couldn't be happier. I owe it to everybody on here..bb.com and Ryan DeLuca and team who have given me some great opportunities..It's been a hell of a ride and I'm looking forward to what the future has to bring!..and much repect to you as well bro, I admire those who do it the hard way..naturally..and you're one of em'. Keep it up Chris.

Nick
    *** http://www.AnaxMethods.com/ ***

*Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XNick EdgeX View Post

Thanks Kurt!! Means a lot bro..and you are far from a fatty!!! You look pretty solid to me dude!..and you can definitely throw up some weight! Workin on reachin your stats!..Give me a little more time lol
    No worries, dude. I guess it's a give and take thing for motivation.

BTW, if you want to see how real men do back workouts, you should check my latest

mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nick, I'm still picking up on some of the exercises. Can you explain the Oblique Twists to me. I'm going to check out the exercise section here to see if they have something as well. I've been doing Abs after my other body groups for the day as a way to close out the work out. I do cardio 2 time a week. What do you think?

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whose hands

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Whose hands
    It better be his wifes or he's going to be in big trouble!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)

Monday 8-11-08

Diet:

6:00am-Bowl of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal with non fat milk, 12oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, and 15 almonds.

11:45pm-A chicken and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard (10oz's of chicken), a bowl of fruit (rasberries, strawberries, blueberries, honeydew, pineapple, grapes, and watermelon), and 3 egg whites.

1:30pm-A 12oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water and 2 unsalted rice cakes with a light spread of Omega3 natural peanut butter.

3:30pm-A 3\4 cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

4:00pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, and 2 Blue-Up pills.

4:30pm-6:45pm-Biceps, triceps, forearms, and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow mixed in 20 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

7:30pm-1 12oz top sirloin steak and a small sweet potato, with 3 Orange Triad pills.

10:00pm-Lean Pro Matrix protein shake, mixed in 12 ounces of water.

Training Regimen For Monday 8-11-08:

Biceps:

Seated Machine Bicep Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 80lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 95lbs.

Standing EZ Bar Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 65lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 70lbs.

DB Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 16 reps at 35lbs, 2 sets of 12 reps at 40lbs.

Rope Hammer Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 90lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 95lbs.

Triceps:

Tricep Cable Pressdowns-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 90lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 95lbs.

Skullcrushers-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 75lbs.

Bent Over Cable Extensions-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 90lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 95lbs.

Cable Pushdowns-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 85lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 90lbs.

Forearms:

Seated Wrist Curls With A 50lb Bar-4 sets of 25 reps.

Behind The Back Wrist Curls With A 70lb Bar-4 sets of 20 reps.

Abs:

Oblique Twists-4 sets of 20 reps with a 10lb weight.

Leg Lifts-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps, 2 sets of 15 reps.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs, adding a twist for the first 20 reps.

Crunch Machine-4 sets, 2 sets of 30 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 30 reps at 80lbs.

I love arms day! Got a great pump today and felt super tight after the first 2 sets of my first routine. Helped this kid out today on the bench..I asked if he needed a spot and he said yeah, younger kid..maybe 14 and 120lbs putting up about 135lbs on the bench. I asked how many reps, and he said 6-8. I said ok, let's do it! I told him to pretend I'm not here and push as hard as possible to get to 8 reps..He got to 8 without my help and I said 2 MORE!! Comin dude! 2 MORE, he pushed 9 and 10 with just a little of my help and I said great job! He siad thanks!..That's the most I've done! He was pretty excited and I told him that was awesome! Love seeing these younger kids in the gym pushin it to the limit and giving it their all. I never mind helping others out at the gym..even though it takes a little time out of my training, I don't mind at all. My recovery time is still at about 30 seconds, which I am still very happy with..I try not to wait too long as I like to keep the intensity as high as possible. I'm due for some new music on the ipod..so tomorrow before working out I going to definitely download some more hardcore and hardcore rap since this gets me through every workout..I'm picking up some straps tomorrow since tomorrow is back day, and I am pretty excited to try them out! I know that everyone I have talked to has said they have helped tremendously. So yeah, back and abs tomorrow...and I'm bringin the intensity!! Ready to work!

Have a great night everybody,

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    No worries, dude. I guess it's a give and take thing for motivation.

BTW, if you want to see how real men do back workouts, you should check my latest
    Will do brotha!..Always up for new ideas.

Originally Posted by mmitchell57 View Post
    Nick, I'm still picking up on some of the exercises. Can you explain the Oblique Twists to me. I'm going to check out the exercise section here to see if they have something as well. I've been doing Abs after my other body groups for the day as a way to close out the work out. I do cardio 2 time a week. What do you think?
    I hit the twists on the hyper-extension bench, lying sideways and coming up, twisting with a 10-25lb weight, focusing on the obliques..squeezing the s**t out of them! You still trying to put on some solid lbs? If so, keep the cardio to a minimal..2 times a week should be fine..How's your metabolism?

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Whose hands
    The wife!

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    It better be his wifes or he's going to be in big trouble!!
    .....If it were some other chicks...I would be dead..lol

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    awesome journal as always!-----ever done sledgehammer sit ups?
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

exist to inspire!

awesome journal as always!-----ever done sledgehammer sit ups?
    Can't say that I have...How are they done? Oh, and thanks Chris!

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

lie flat back on the ground legs straight out ahead of you

grip the hammer[or you can use a 10lb dumbell]
    under the hammer head the other hand at the lowest point on the handle
    while holding the hammer sit up tapping the head of the hammer
    on the ground at you feet[i like to use a board people stare but hey!]

place the board at your side do the same to hit obliques

no problem Nick!

exist to inspire!

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So do you get free CL supps?
    ★☆★ Full-Time Philadelphia Eagles Fan ★☆★

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

Tuesday 8-12-08

Diet:

6:00am-Bowl of Kashi Go Lean mixed with Heart To Heart cereal with non fat milk, 12oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, and 15 almonds.

11:45pm-A chicken (10oz's) and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard, a bowl of fruit (Strawberries, honeydew, blueberries, watermelon, rasberries, and cantoloupe), and 3 egg whites.

2:00pm-A 12oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water.

3:30pm-A 3\4 cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

4:00pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, and 2 Blue-Up pills.

4:30pm-7:00pm-Back, ab training and 15 mins of cardio while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow mixed in 20 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

7:45pm-2 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 6oz top sirloin steak and a small sweet potato, with 3 Orange Triad pills.

Training Regimen For Tuesday 8-12-08:

Back:

Seated Rows: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 135lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 140lbs.

Wide Grip Pull Ups: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps, 2 sets of 10 reps.

Compound Rows (Machine): 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 130lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 135lbs.

Iso-Lateral Rows (Machine): 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 75lbs (alternating right to left), 2 sets of 10 reps at 80lbs (alternating right to left).

Lat Pull Downs: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 130lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 135lbs.

Close Grip Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 125lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 130lbs.

Abs:

Decline Crunches: (Twisting right to left for the first 15 reps of each set of 30)-4 sets of 30 reps.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs.

15 mins of cardio: Half a mile on the treadmill, and 10 mins on the bike, level 12.

Man dinner was good!! Can't beat that top sirloin and chicken breast! Had a great workout today..and started the intensity in the car on the way to the gym blasting the hardcore in the car! Gotta do what you gotta do to get psyched up right!? Streched for about 3 mins..and went to work! It's funny, so many of us dudes in the gym are all on a similar workout routine..So I had to wait on some routines. As I was hittin lat pulldowns I see some dude eat it hard hitting his head on the glass of the gym..I was like DUDE!!! YOU OK!?!?!?!? He didn't say anything and got up quickly and walked away...We were all like WTF just happened?!? How'd this dude eat crap!?? I think he tripped on himself as he was doing some kind of jumping jack movement..Some dudes were crackin up immediately..I wanted to make sure the dude was ok though..Really seen some people eat crap this month! Helped out one of my buddies at the gym with ab training today and he basically shadowed me, he had a hard time with the rep ranges..so I told him to go lower and he'd work his way up as time goes on. He did a great job and I think he's going to keep it up..he was pretty stoked at the end of the workout and liked the burn..Who doesn't like the burn!? It's painful at times when just training in general..but it's the pain that brings the progress and keeps us comin back for more right!?!? Definitely a lifestyle I will be addicted to for the rest of my life..

Tomorrow is shoulders, traps and abs.

Have a great night everybody,

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

lie flat back on the ground legs straight out ahead of you

grip the hammer[or you can use a 10lb dumbell]
    under the hammer head the other hand at the lowest point on the handle
    while holding the hammer sit up tapping the head of the hammer
    on the ground at you feet[i like to use a board people stare but hey!]

place the board at your side do the same to hit obliques

no problem Nick!
    Nice! I'm going to have to try this out! Thanks Chris, first time I've heard of em'..always up for tryin out new routines!

Originally Posted by theACEofSP4D3S View Post
    So do you get free CL supps?
    Yeah, it's part of the sponsorship. I get a shipment every month. CL rocks!

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

hey ---Nick I finally jumped on the bandwagon[gonna give CL]
    A try
    my only concern is bloating will it happen?

exist to inspire!

hey ---Nick I finally jumped on the bandwagon[gonna give CL]
    A try
    my only concern is bloating will it happen?
    Awesome! You'll love it dude! I had no bloating whatsoever.. I'm on my biggest stack yet..and still no bloating. What did you get?

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

white flood,glycergrow,purple wrath
    should be here soon![Im Acutally giddy! wtf!?]

exist to inspire!

white flood,glycergrow,purple wrath
    should be here soon![Im Acutally giddy! wtf!?]
    Lol, solid stack dude...you going to eventually throw in some GM in there?..

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

mos def bro! [I know I said it already but Ive never been so excited to try
    a new product! even talking about it makes me giddy! yes Im A DORK!

exist to inspire!

mos def bro! [I know I said it already but Ive never been so excited to try
    a new product! even talking about it makes me giddy! yes Im A DORK!
    Lol, that's awesome Chris. Yeah, I was really excited when I first got on CL products too, I've heard nothing but positive talk about CL..So I decided to give it a go and was very pleased!..It's all good dude, I'm a dork too. lol

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How the hell you doing, man?

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, it's part of the sponsorship. I get a shipment every month. CL rocks!
    OMG I wish I were you, that would be a dream

You get every single supp or ones you want?
    ★☆★ Full-Time Philadelphia Eagles Fan ★☆★

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hit the twists on the hyper-extension bench, lying sideways and coming up, twisting with a 10-25lb weight, focusing on the obliques..squeezing the s**t out of them! You still trying to put on some solid lbs? If so, keep the cardio to a minimal..2 times a week should be fine..How's your metabolism?
    I'll give the hyper-extention a try then. I've been staying away from it and sticking to the crunch machine, declined sit ups, and leg lifts. I'll add this one too it.

I'm going for 250 to see if I start to level out in proportion. I've got a lot of work i'm looking forward too! The metabolism is slow sometimes, and insanely quick others times. I sit for work, so most the day it's slow. Resting heart rate is around 60bpm. When i'm wide open at the gym it can get up to high 130's.

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    been lurking lately, everything is still lookin strong nick, keep it up
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    S:405 B:255 D:500 PC:275
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    How the hell you doing, man?
    Doing great dude! Life is good! How are you bro?...What's new? You headin on that trip out to Vegas with the team?

Originally Posted by theACEofSP4D3S View Post
    OMG I wish I were you, that would be a dream

You get every single supp or ones you want?
    It really is a dream come true! I get a choice of 3-4 pills\2 or 3 powders (can't remember), or 2 pills 1 powder every month.

Originally Posted by mmitchell57 View Post
    I'll give the hyper-extention a try then. I've been staying away from it and sticking to the crunch machine, declined sit ups, and leg lifts. I'll add this one too it.

I'm going for 250 to see if I start to level out in proportion. I've got a lot of work i'm looking forward too! The metabolism is slow sometimes, and insanely quick others times. I sit for work, so most the day it's slow. Resting heart rate is around 60bpm. When i'm wide open at the gym it can get up to high 130's.
    Yeah, give it a try! I love decline sit ups, you really get that burn goin!

I've got a freind exactly like you as far as the metab goes..up and down all the time, but he still kicks a$$ in the gym! Keep on doin the same man!

Originally Posted by meyer23 View Post
    been lurking lately, everything is still lookin strong nick, keep it up
    Thanks man! Doing my best!! Headin off shortly to hit up shoulders, traps and abs!

Take care bro.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Wednesday 8-13-08

Diet:

6:00am-Bowl of Kashi Go Lean with non fat milk, 12oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), and a can of tuna, with lemon and 15 almonds mixed in the tuna.

11:30pm-A low sodium turkey and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard, a bowl of fruit (Honeydew, strawberries, pineapple, cantoloupe, blueberries, and rasberries), and 3 egg whites.

1:30pm-A 12oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water and a Dannon Light and Fit yogurt with 2 unsalted rice cakes.

3:00pm-A 3\4 cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

3:30pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, and 2 Blue-Up pills.

4:00pm-6:30pm-Shoulders, traps, and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow mixed in 20 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

7:15pm-2 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 6oz top sirloin and a small sweet potato, with 3 Orange Triad pills.

Training Regimen For Wednesday 8-13-08:

Shoulders:

Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 140lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 150lbs.

Lateral Raises Using Cables-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 30lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 35lbs.

Shoulder Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 115lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 120lbs.

DB Presses-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 45lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 50lbs.

Front Lateral Raises-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps at 20lbs in each hand, 2 sets of 20 reps at 25lbs in each hand.

Upright Rows-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 75lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 85lbs.

Traps:

45lb Plate Shrugs-4 sets of 30 reps. 1 45lb plate in each hand.

Shrugs Using The Shoulder Press Machine-While standing on the seat, and hands to the side on the grips, 4 sets, 2 sets of 25 reps at 160lbs, 2 sets of 20 reps at 170lbs.

Abs:

Oblique Twists-4 sets of 20 reps with a 10lb weight.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs.

My new favorite meal...chicken, steak, and sweet potatoes! Good stuff! Blasted shoulders today and it felt great! I started to get a little fatigued towards the end of my shoulder routine...and I think it was because of the amount of sleep that I got last night..I was a little tired throughout the whole day..but I didn't let it affect my training..I worked through it!! I plan on going to bed a little earlier tonight and resting up as tomorrow is chest day! My favorite!! Friday I train legs with my friend Nate, who I grew up with pretty much my whole life..Some of you may know him and he made it to the top 6 a couple days ago! The kid deserves it and works hard! At 22, I know he has an awesome future ahead of him! Last time we trained together we fed off of eachothers intensity and killed legs! I remember not being able to walk for like 5 days! It's crunch time for him as he has his first competition coming up...So the intensity is definitely going to be there! I think that having a buddy to train together with is definitely beneficial as you seem to push eachother to the limit and will push more weight when you know someone is there to spot you if you need it. Having someone yell in your face and tell you to push it past what you did the previous week always makes you push harder..I may be walkin with a limp Saturday and Sunday..but it will be worth it right!?..Pain is progress.

Take care everyone,

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

myofibrillar hypertrophy Wild_Weasel's Avatar
    Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off, sweet potatos = awesome.

Second, two words: Blue GENE. Thoughts?
    YGBSM
    "In a world full of compromise, some men DON'T." - H&K slogan

"There aint no easy way, no there aint no easy way out." - BRMC

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112745771

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    another strong workout mate, try adding some peanut butter to the sweet potatoes, they are amazing
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    S:405 B:255 D:500 PC:275
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet is spot on

1) HOLY **** ARMS.
    2) HOLY PW.
    3) I see three hiding in the BG.

!

Haha you are a tank!