Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Sage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XNick EdgeX View Post
    Current Stats:

Height-5'8"
    Weight-160lbs
    BF%-6.0
    Arms-15.5"
    Waist-29"

Diet:

6:30am-Bowl of Kashi Go Lean with non fat milk, 12oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake,4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), multi vitamin, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), and a can of tuna.

12:00pm-A turkey and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla (Low sodium turkey), a Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, 15 almonds, and 3 egg whites.

2:00pm-A 12oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake.

3:30pm-A 1\2 cup of oats (Dry).

4:30pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood and 1 scoop of GreenMag in 12oz's of water.

4:50pm-7:00pm-Bi's, Tri's, Forearms, and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath mixed in 20 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

7:30pm-3 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts and a cup of organic black beans.

10:00pm-Lean Pro Matrix protein shake, mixed in 12 ounces of water.

Supplements:

Controlled Labs-White Flood
    Controlled Labs-GreenMagnitude
    Controlled Labs-Purple Wraath
    NLN-Lean Pro Matrix
    Natures Way-Multi Vitamin
    Henry's-Chewable Vitamin C Tablet, 500mg's.

Training Regimen for 7-7-08:

Biceps:

Seated Machine Bicep Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 80lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 95lbs.

Standing EZ Bar Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 65lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 70lbs.

DB Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 35lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 40lbs.

Rope Hammer Curls-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 75lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 80lbs.

Triceps:

Tricep Cable Pressdowns-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 80lbs.

Skullcrushers-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 65lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 70lbs.

Bent Over Cable Extensions-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 80lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 85lbs.

Cable Pushdowns-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 80lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 85lbs.

Forearms:

Seated Wrist Curls With A 50lb Bar-4 sets of 25 reps.

Behind The Back Wrist Curls With A 60lb Bar-4 sets of 25 reps.

Abs:

Oblique Twists-4 sets of 20 reps with a 10lb weight.

Leg Lifts-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps, 2 sets of 15 reps.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs.

Crunch Machine-4 sets, 2 sets of 30 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 30 reps at 80lbs.

All in all, this was a great workout today. I felt strong and had absolutely no fatigue at all. I loaded some new music on my Ipod which always helps get me through the workout. I felt I had a lot of energy throughout my workout, and notice that my recovery time is no longer than 30 secs..which makes me happy since it used to be a minute between sets not too long ago. I feel this routine is very effective and notice my arms are getting a lot fuller and more vascular. The pumps are insane, I love em'! After a couple sets the muscles start to really tighten up and the pain starts to set in, this is a great feeling!

Tomorrow I will be hitting up shoulders, traps, and abs, along with about 15 mins of cardio (I might do around lunch).

Nick
    I tend to keep my cardio sessions fairly brief as well. Do you adjust this throughout the year...on a bulk, etc.?

swillbill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey man i just picked up the WF/GM/PW stack...... do you ever cycle of off PW? and how often do you cycle of GM and WF?

myofibrillar hypertrophy Wild_Weasel's Avatar
    Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by swillbill View Post
    hey man i just picked up the WF/GM/PW stack...... do you ever cycle of off PW? and how often do you cycle of GM and WF?
    Sorry if you wanted this one Nick, just thought I would jump in and help out...

PW, no. Not a stim so no need to cycle off of it. Plus, if I did cycle off of it, I would weep.

WF, yes. Cycle off of it. If you want the same thing without the stim when you come off WF, use White Blood. One month on stim, 2 weeks to one month off stim seems to be the going rate.

GM, not sure, but if you do I'm sure Green Bulge is there to pick up the slack.

Thanks for the reply on the Blue Up, Nick. I'm still not sure how T boosters would play into my cutting goals (or even my bulking goals) but I simply LOVE CL products and supplements are kind of a hobby of mine. I know CL sponsors you so I take the review with a grain of salt (as I do regardless of anyone's sponsorship or lack thereof) but you seem to be the kind of guy who is straight with people and I appreciate the feedback.
    YGBSM
    "In a world full of compromise, some men DON'T." - H&K slogan

"There aint no easy way, no there aint no easy way out." - BRMC

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112745771

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WF - I like going doing one bottle and taking a month off of it. Some other people like doing a month on and off.

PW and GM there's no need to cycle it.

BTW, nice stats, Nick! You have 4" on me and have like 5 lbs on me too. BRB. Feeling like a fatty.

XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thursday 8-7-08

Diet:

6:00am-Bowl of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal with non fat milk, 12oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, and 15 almonds.

11:30pm-A chicken and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard (10oz's of chicken), a bowl of fruit (rasberries, strawberries, blueberries, honeydew, pineapple, grapes, and watermelon, and 3 egg whites.

2:00pm-A 12oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water and 2 unsalted rice cakes with a light spread of Omega3 natural peanut butter.

3:00pm-A 3\4 cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

4:00pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, and 2 Blue-Up pills.

4:30pm-6:45pm-Chest and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow mixed in 20 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

7:30pm-1 12oz top sirloin steak and a small sweet potato, with 3 Orange Triad pills.

Training Regimen For Thursday 8-7-08:

Chest:

Bench Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 165lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 175lbs.

Chest Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 14 reps at 140lbs, 2 sets of 12 reps at 145lbs.

Cable Crossovers-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 75lbs.

Seated Cable Decline-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 65lbs, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs.

Incline DB's-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 55lbs in each hand, 2 sets of 10 reps at 60lbs in each hand.

Incline Bench Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 145lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 155lbs.

Seated Cable Incline: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs. 2 sets of 10 reps at 75lbs.

Abs:

Decline Crunches-4 sets, 4 sets of 30 reps twisting from side to side for the first 15 reps of each set to hit the obliques.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs, addig a twist for the first 20 reps of each set.

Cardio- Ran half a mile on the treadmill, did 10 mins on the stairclimber at level 5.

I got a solid 8 hours of sleep last night and felt great today! Usually I get up a couple times to take a pee in the middle of the night...but I slept all the way through with no interuptions..I wish every night was like that. I came home around noon today from my job at the firm and worked on various things then around 2:00 decided to get pumped up and put in another one of my bodybuilding DVD's. It was big Vic Martinez training chest! Man!! Vic has always been one of my favorites and every time I watch this DVD I am amazed..The dude is an animal and trains hard!! I believe his time of winning the "O" is coming. This year I think Jay will take it again, but I would like to see Dex get it!! Dex deserves it!! After watching Vic train, I headed off to the gym and hit up chest and abs. Some interesting things happened at the gym today..I saw some chick trip and eat crap as she was walking out of the weight room..I asked if she was ok and she got up really quick and said yeah yeah, fine..I think she was embarrassed..as any of us would have been when the whole world is looking at us..I felt bad for her, but stuff like that happens to all of us..and then as I am mid-way through my chest routine, I decide to hit the bathroom and pause my gangsta rap that was blazing through my ipod..I hear the most random song playing over the speakers in the gym...All you 80's baby's..remember "Neverending Story"?....That tripy movie with the flying dog, horse named Atreyu, the rockbiter and the nothing?....The Neverending Story song was blasting over the speakers and as I'm taking a piss, I hear someone say "WTF that's the Neverending Story song"!...I laughed out loud...anyway, yeah random thing and some of you are probably like WTF is Nick talking about?..So yeah..that was kinda funny. HEY KURT..I'm hitting up legs tomorrow!..Plan on killing them. I'm hoping to get another great nights sleep tonight and head to bed around 10:00.

Have a great night everybody,

Nick
    *** http://www.AnaxMethods.com/ ***

*Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DaPlasurNDaPain View Post
    I'm just messing with you. I wanted to see who would actually re-read a quote and see that

Did you ever try emphasizing any of the B vitamins and did it do anything? I remember reading some of the older bbr's doing either b1 or b12 shots. Just wondering.

Also do you find it hard building muscle with fast metabolism? I mean that as in making progress from workout to workout. I think common thinking is that something like that will put you in catabolic state. I have my suspicions about it though
    Never tried emphasizing any B vitamins..but I have heard of people doing this..

I am definitely a hard-gainer..My metabolism is very very high and sometimes it can be a good thing and a bad thing..but I do the best I can with what I have been given. It's definitely a challenge to put on some solid size, but I will try my best and work as hard as I can to do just that naturally. I'm only 5'8" and know I will never be a monster..and I am fine with that..but I will train as hard as I can 5 days a week for as long as I am physically possible to put on some solid lbs and keep in shape. This is definitely a life long thing for me..yeah, I plan on being that 70 year old dude in the gym you see here and there still curlin 35lb DB's in each hand...at least I'm hoping!! Lol

Originally Posted by The_Sage View Post
    I tend to keep my cardio sessions fairly brief as well. Do you adjust this throughout the year...on a bulk, etc.?
    I always like to keep the cardio in my routine...I find it keeps my stamina up..but if I am really trying to put on some lbs...I will bump it tremendously.

Originally Posted by Wild_Weasel View Post
    Sorry if you wanted this one Nick, just thought I would jump in and help out...

PW, no. Not a stim so no need to cycle off of it. Plus, if I did cycle off of it, I would weep.

WF, yes. Cycle off of it. If you want the same thing without the stim when you come off WF, use White Blood. One month on stim, 2 weeks to one month off stim seems to be the going rate.

GM, not sure, but if you do I'm sure Green Bulge is there to pick up the slack.

Thanks for the reply on the Blue Up, Nick. I'm still not sure how T boosters would play into my cutting goals (or even my bulking goals) but I simply LOVE CL products and supplements are kind of a hobby of mine. I know CL sponsors you so I take the review with a grain of salt (as I do regardless of anyone's sponsorship or lack thereof) but you seem to be the kind of guy who is straight with people and I appreciate the feedback.
    Agreed!...and thanks for the help! I need all I can get! Couldn't have explained it better myself. I've always been a big fan of CL and truly believed that their supplements were effective and brought results even before I was sponsored by them. I remember trying WF for the first time and being amazed! I like to think of myself as a dude who is honest and never ever bs's people..and I appreciate the kind words man..If I can help 1 person a day out with anything..this makes my day.

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    WF - I like going doing one bottle and taking a month off of it. Some other people like doing a month on and off.

PW and GM there's no need to cycle it.

BTW, nice stats, Nick! You have 4" on me and have like 5 lbs on me too. BRB. Feeling like a fatty.
    Thanks Kurt! I wish I was 6'0", 195 lbs solid!!!....but eh...I'll have to do with 5'8", 160lbs...soon to be 175lbs!!!!!!!! I hope!!!

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can relate to you with the whole peeing at night thing. I workout at night because of my work schedule and I get home around 9:00pm and I'm in bed around 11:30pm. I end up drinking alot of fluids because of my workouts and I always get up in the middle of the night...ruins my sleep.

Getting 8 hrs of solid sleep is like gold. Good luck to you.

PS.

You're one of the few that responds to EVERY post in your journal. Good job man. Wish I could give you more reps.

NolanStrommer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NolanStrommer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NolanStrommer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NolanStrommer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NolanStrommer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NolanStrommer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NolanStrommer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NolanStrommer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NolanStrommer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NolanStrommer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NolanStrommer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nick,

I truly admire you, you have amazing abs/body and you take the time to answer every single question that other bodybuilders ask you, and you inspire us all. Congratulations!

Originally Posted by AndrewChan View Post
    I can relate to you with the whole peeing at night thing. I workout at night because of my work schedule and I get home around 9:00pm and I'm in bed around 11:30pm. I end up drinking alot of fluids because of my workouts and I always get up in the middle of the night...ruins my sleep.

Getting 8 hrs of solid sleep is like gold. Good luck to you.

PS.

You're one of the few that responds to EVERY post in your journal. Good job man. Wish I could give you more reps.
    Yeah, it's all the fluids we drink daily..I probably take like 20 pees a day! I used to have the same schedule as you last year..when training that late, it's kind of hard to go to ed right after...because your endorphins and adrenaline are still pumping..at least this was the case for me.

Thanks man, I do my best to get back to everyone.

Originally Posted by NolanStrommer View Post
    Nick,

I truly admire you, you have amazing abs/body and you take the time to answer every single question that other bodybuilders ask you, and you inspire us all. Congratulations!
    Hey Nolan, thank you! I appreciate it dude. Yeah like I told AndrewC above, I try to get back to everybody and answer any questions I can..Thanks again bro!

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Macros..

Just broke out the calculator and put all of the food out on the counter and wrote down everything.

Since I stay consistent with my diet my macros are pretty much around the same number everyday..It was interesting to finally see how much of what I was eating in terms of numbers. Considering I am a hardgainer and am currently bumping up cals slowly..keeping it clean, I may need to bump it up even more..I've been putting on a couple solid lbs here and there so this makes me happy..eating is key for putting on size and if I got to eat eat eat, I'll eat eat eat and eat some more!..

So here it is..

Daily calorie, fat, carb, and protein intake:

Cals- 2,414
    Fat- 60-65g's
    Carbs- 190g's
    Protein- Around 200g's

That's where I'm at currently....I plan on bumping up cals even more within the coming months..and plan on sticking with this stack for awhile..Love the results it's brought!

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid macros there. Where do you get your fats from? Olive oil? You eat almonds?
    ★☆★ Full-Time Philadelphia Eagles Fan ★☆★

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

Originally Posted by theACEofSP4D3S View Post
    Solid macros there. Where do you get your fats from? Olive oil? You eat almonds?
    Thanks Chris, I do eat almonds and love em'!! My other source of fats come from chicken, eggs, and various other things...but yeah try mixing almonds in tuna...great stuff.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never tried emphasizing any B vitamins..but I have heard of people doing this..

I am definitely a hard-gainer..My metabolism is very very high and sometimes it can be a good thing and a bad thing..but I do the best I can with what I have been given. It's definitely a challenge to put on some solid size, but I will try my best and work as hard as I can to do just that naturally. I'm only 5'8" and know I will never be a monster..and I am fine with that..but I will train as hard as I can 5 days a week for as long as I am physically possible to put on some solid lbs and keep in shape. This is definitely a life long thing for me..yeah, I plan on being that 70 year old dude in the gym you see here and there still curlin 35lb DB's in each hand...at least I'm hoping!! Lol
    Ok thanks. The reason I'm asking is I'm trying to speed up my metabolism right now and lose some lbs and I guess I'll struggle to put on muslce mass, but we'll see. I have a plan, if it works I'll let you know lol

Friday 8-8-08

Diet:

6:00am-Bowl of Kashi Go Lean mixed with Heart To Heart cereal with non fat milk, 12oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GenSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, and 15 almonds.

11:45pm-A low sodium turkey and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard, a bowl of fruit (Strawberries, honeydew, blueberries, watermelon, rasberries, and cantoloupe, and 3 egg whites.

1:45pm-A 12oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water.

3:00pm-A 3\4 cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

3:45pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, and 2 Blue-Up pills.

4:30pm-6:30pm-Legs, and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow mixed in 20 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

7:15pm-3 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts and a cup of organic black beans, with 3 Orange Triad pills.

Training Regimen For Friday 8-8-08:

Leg Extensions- 6 sets, 1 set of 15 reps at 75lbs, 1 set of 12 reps at 85lbs, 1 set of 10 reps at 110lbs. Then another set of 10 reps at 110lbs, 1 set of 12 reps at 85lbs, 1 set of 15 reps at 75lbs. All sets done with toes in.

Lunges- 4 sets, 2 sets of 20 steps each set with a 25lb weight in each hand, then 2 more sets of 20 steps with a 35lb weight in each hand. I use plates.

Leg Press-6 sets, 1 set of 15 reps at 200lbs, 1 set of 12 reps at 215lbs, 1 set of 10 reps at 230lbs, 1 set of 10 reps at 230lbs, 1 set of 12 reps at 215lbs, 1 set of 15 reps at 200lbs.

Squats- 6 sets, 1 set of 12 reps at 135lbs, 1 set of 10 reps at 175lbs, 1 set of 8 reps at 205lbs. 1 set of 8 reps at 205lbs, 1 set of 10 reps at 175lbs, 1 set 15 reps at 135lbs.

Hamstring Curls- 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 80lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 85 lbs.

Seated Calv Raises- 12 sets, (Toes in) 1 set of 20 reps at 55lbs, 1 set of 15 reps at 80lbs, 1 set of 12 reps at 105lbs, 1 set of 10 reps at 115lbs. (Toes out) 1 set of 20 reps at 55lbs, 1 set of 15 reps at 80lbs, 1 set of 12 reps at 105lbs, 1 set of 10 reps at 115lbs. (Toes straight) 1 set of 20 reps at 55lbs, 1 set of 15 reps at 80lbs, 1 set of 12 reps at 105lbs, 1 set of 10 reps at 115lbs.

Abs:

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs, adding a twist for the first 20 reps.

Crunch Machine-4 sets, 2 sets of 30 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 30 reps at 80lbs.

Really looked forward to training legs today and focused really hard on the squeeze and doing the sets slow and controlled. Seemed like it was legs day for everybody today..but I didn't rush as I knew there were some people waiting. There's nothing worse than a rushed workout and all I can do is ask if they want to jump in..if they say no..than they'll have to wait..Not rushin. My legs are becoming stronger and stronger with each workout as they used to be the absolute weakest part in my body since I ignored them for so long...but then I realized that if I am going to make a career out of this I need to work it all as I need to practice what I preach!! There was a giant beast in there today on the squat machine just before me and this dude was squatin 8 plates like nothin..pretty impressive and a really nice dude..cleaned off the plates, asked what I wanted on, and said to grab him if I needed a spot at anytime..He looked like he used to compete as he was a little older and I was going to ask him..but I figured next time..He had a pretty impressive physique and some insane vascularity. Seeing people in the gym working hard, and training hard always inspires me and gets me amped!!!..but I know that I probably won't be pushin as much as he was.... ever...Lol. I plan on resting up this weekend and heading to the beach on Sunday with one of my buddies..Now that summers almost over it's time to get a couple more beach sessions in. I'm training bi's, tri's, forearms, and abs Monday and as always, can't wait!

Have a great weekend everyone,

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

gwaccola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Link

Nick,
    Don't think I've seen Controlled Labs at GNC. Where do I find them?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gwaccola View Post
    Nick,
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/index.html
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by gwaccola View Post
    Nick,
    Vitamin Shoppe carries CL products, GNC does, and you can also order through bb.com..

Here's a link to CL's retail suppliers:

http://www.controlledlabs.com/retailers.php

Check it out.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    You beat me to it Pt! Thanks man.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

myofibrillar hypertrophy Wild_Weasel's Avatar
    Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Vitamin Shoppe carries CL products, GNC does, and you can also order through bb.com..

Here's a link to CL's retail suppliers:

http://www.controlledlabs.com/retailers.php

Check it out.
    It depends on the GNC. The ones near me don't carry CL (at least not at the moment). Vitamin Shoppe sells it, but it's wicked exensive (a SMALL tub of PW for $50. Craziness). Doesn't matter though, bb.com is the best deal around on pretty much everything even after shipping.
    YGBSM
    "In a world full of compromise, some men DON'T." - H&K slogan

"There aint no easy way, no there aint no easy way out." - BRMC

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112745771

PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PATBROST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dry Oats?

What kind of oats do you eat and how do you eat them dry? Great Work also..

Acai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nick, Did you cut down to the body fat % then maintain it with this diet or did you stick to this diet and have the results come that way?

Also great journal. I'm taking some of your examples and trying them out, see how it works for me. Keep going strong bro.
    "It's hard to get any better once you finally decide your good enough."

Current Stack as of 8/11/08
    ON 100% Whey
    ON Casein
    Animal Pak
    Controlled Labs White Flood
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

Originally Posted by Wild_Weasel View Post
    It depends on the GNC. The ones near me don't carry CL (at least not at the moment). Vitamin Shoppe sells it, but it's wicked exensive (a SMALL tub of PW for $50. Craziness). Doesn't matter though, bb.com is the best deal around on pretty much everything even after shipping.
    True, you can't beat bb.com.

Originally Posted by PATBROST View Post
    What kind of oats do you eat and how do you eat them dry? Great Work also..
    Here's what I do..I measure half a cup to 3\4 of a cup of dry oats...pour some water into a bowl..just a little, because I like my oats on the dry side..I put it into the microwave for about 1:20, put the oats in the bowl of hot water, put 1 packet of Splenda in..mix it and eat it! Right now I use Quaker Oats, plain, 100% natural..Good stuff!

Originally Posted by Acai View Post
    Nick, Did you cut down to the body fat % then maintain it with this diet or did you stick to this diet and have the results come that way?

Also great journal. I'm taking some of your examples and trying them out, see how it works for me. Keep going strong bro.
    I've currently bumped up my cals a bit recently...but for the most part I've stuck with a very very similar diet for awhile now..mixed with a high metabolism, consistent training and 15 mins of cardio every other day, this is where I currently stand. Around a year ago, my diet wasn't as clean as I thought it was..and when I made some adjustments..the abs really started to come through..Here's 2 pictures over an 11 month period..

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Daily calorie, fat, carb, and protein intake:

Cals- 2,414
    Fat- 60-65g's
    Carbs- 190g's
    Protein- Around 200g's

That's where I'm at currently....I plan on bumping up cals even more within the coming months..and plan on sticking with this stack for awhile..Love the results it's brought!

Nick
    At 165 pounds you take in that many cal's? Wow, no wonder i'm not seeing changes quicker then they are happening. I've worked up to 222 in the last 2 months from 215 and been on a 2k calorie diet plan. I was on a 1800.... *shakes head* I got some serious changing to do.

Also, I have a hard time eating more then what i've gotten used to on the 1800 to 2200 cal range.

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Nick which Go Lean cereal do you eat? Red one or the brown one? I think the brown is better, it has more cals and more carbs though
    ★☆★ Full-Time Philadelphia Eagles Fan ★☆★

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

Originally Posted by mmitchell57 View Post
    At 165 pounds you take in that many cal's? Wow, no wonder i'm not seeing changes quicker then they are happening. I've worked up to 222 in the last 2 months from 215 and been on a 2k calorie diet plan. I was on a 1800.... *shakes head* I got some serious changing to do.

Also, I have a hard time eating more then what i've gotten used to on the 1800 to 2200 cal range.
    Yeah, metabolism plays a big part in this as well..so keep that in mind..but for a guy your size..and if you are trying to put on some more lbs..I would definitely bump it up!! I know what you mean by eating being hard at times...Sometimes I am full when it's time for another meal..but I know I gotta eat!!

Originally Posted by theACEofSP4D3S View Post
    Hey Nick which Go Lean cereal do you eat? Red one or the brown one? I think the brown is better, it has more cals and more carbs though
    There's no doubt the Crunch (Brown box) tastes better!!...but yeah, it's got a lot more cals, carbs, fat, and sugar in it as well...I eat the red box...a little more boring...but it's still pretty good.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

hey man, also do you take GM on days you don't workout as well?..... and also do you train abs everyday? and if so are you afraid of over training

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Pants got tight?1 WUT?!

Seriously though, everytime I see your pics, Nick, I get inspired. So thanks for that. I also feel like a fatty. So screw you

hey man, also do you take GM on days you don't workout as well?..... and also do you train abs everyday? and if so are you afraid of over training
    When taking GM or GB (Green Bulge)..I take it everyday..I believe when taking creatine you need to stay consistent just as with everything else, on training days or non training days.

..and as far as over training the abs go, training them 5 days a week has been working great for me so far and in my opinion abs are something you can work everyday..some people may dis-agree..but I plan on stickin with this until I have reason to switch things up.

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Pants got tight?1 WUT?!

Seriously though, everytime I see your pics, Nick, I get inspired. So thanks for that. I also feel like a fatty. So screw you
    Thanks Kurt!! Means a lot bro..and you are far from a fatty!!! You look pretty solid to me dude!..and you can definitely throw up some weight! Workin on reachin your stats!..Give me a little more time lol

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Thanks alot man you've been a real help, I havent started the stack yet cause im still recovering from surgery, but ill let you know how it goes, iv'e tried GB and had good results im looking forward to see how GM is going to play out
    Just fuel for the fire

Thanks alot man you've been a real help, I havent started the stack yet cause im still recovering from surgery, but ill let you know how it goes, iv'e tried GB and had good results im looking forward to see how GM is going to play out
    No problem bro, glad to be of some help! Yeah take care..I know recovery can be tough..but just think how awesome you are going to feel when you are putting 100% into those sets and reps!! Let me know how it works out! I think you're going to love GM..tastes great and brings results!

*Instagram - @xnickedgex