ShoeyTennis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pulled muscle in my cheek?!?!?

yes ts possible and yes it happened to me.
    Im only giving future warning when lifting heavy to breath breath breath and relax. i cant stress that enough.
    It hurts ridiculously bad lasts for almost two weeks, and you cant eat anything.

leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    face or ass
    Long way to go... will get there though!

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, because breathing and relaxing is what you want to do under a heavy load. Get loose, man.

Next post from the OP..... "herniated disc in my back?".
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

ShoeyTennis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by leoyo View Post
    face or ass
    Face and i was giving advice to people starting out lifting. i know how to breath.