Page 1 of 106 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Men Lie,Women Lie,#s dont PumpAndGrow's Avatar
    PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000)

The *OFFICIAL* DENVER BRONCOS thread.

Thats right boys. Bronco talk. all day every day.

Raider fans. gtfo
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope cutler and marshall have monster years.

How's selvin young lookin? I'm gonna target him in drafts as a rb2/3

PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kevintensity View Post

i hope marshalls arm is 100 percent wen its time for camp. Cutler seems to be back in top form after his diagnosis.

Selvin lookin good bro. Packed on some solid pounds and will give defenses problems.
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

you know denver drafted the top two bench pressers in the combine this year!
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wow a Bronco's fan from Cali, who'd of thunk it?

B-Marsh has all the promise in the world, he outshined Walker last year and was a top receiver in the whole NFL. But with all this trouble in the off season he's worrying me. Shanahan doesn't deal with troubled players and he's almost crossing a line at this point.
    Marsh has to smarten up, kill this season and he'll be a staple receiver for years to come.
    Cutler with his health problem also worries me.

It was a rough season last year and two hard off seasons in a row. With last year and the tragedies.

BTW I was at the MNF game vs. GB last year and it was ****in tight. I got tix to the right game!

fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000) fivas15 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Disenfranchised View Post

B-Marsh has all the promise in the world, he outshined Walker last year and was a top receiver in the whole NFL. But with all this trouble in the off season he's worrying me. Shanahan doesn't deal with troubled players and he's almost crossing a line at this point.
    Marsh has to smarten up, kill this season and he'll be a staple receiver for years to come.

It was a rough season last year and two hard off seasons in a row. With last year and the tragedies.

BTW I was at the MNF game vs. GB last year and it was ****in tight. I got tix to the right game!
    You Are In The Red.

ya its was a tite game untill bly got burned...
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

bump
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

changeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) changeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) changeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) changeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) changeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) changeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) changeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) changeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) changeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) changeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) changeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Woo, Go Broncos! Love this thread

Originally Posted by changeover View Post
    Woo, Go Broncos! Love this thread

║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

#1 spot
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ahh a donkey thread, never thot i would see one

get ready to go 0-1 opening night , i hope i can make it to the game
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i like the BRonco's but IMO, the future doesnt look bright

o-line is old
    dline isnt that good
    only 1 good wr
    QB has diabetes- i played with a kid who had Diabetes, and it was a constant struggle to keep his blood suger up during a game.
    Safeties arent very good
    CHamp is getting older (though hes still very good)
    dry bly wasnt as good as expected

[no neg beg]
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

Originally Posted by robogain View Post

we shall see brother.

Originally Posted by Dennis71 View Post
    i like the BRonco's but IMO, the future doesnt look bright

o-line is old
    dline isnt that good
    only 1 good wr
    QB has diabetes- i played with a kid who had Diabetes, and it was a constant struggle to keep his blood suger up during a game.
    Safeties arent very good
    CHamp is getting older (though hes still very good)
    dry bly wasnt as good as expected

[no neg beg]
    no negs here ma man. I see what you mean with all that but you shall see
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kevintensity View Post

x2.

How many years in a row have the Raiders been the bitch of the AFC West? Yeah that's what I thought. Go hide in your cave until the season starts bro, you're in no place to dis us.

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

it's tough to talk smack when your team has been so horrid for so long

I honestly think Oakland should surprise some people this year. As long as Jamarcus doesn't suck and their D can shore up the run game a bit, Oakland could do some damage

SERIOUS set of corners, serious set of LBs, and the zone block obviously works as it created multiple 100-yard games for 3 pretty average talents

If DMac ends up being the real deal, Oakland may be a serious force.

your problem, however, will be the same as it has been...stopping that run.

now, on to denver, what's up with Denver's LBs? Whos' taking that MLB slot? I noticed DJ Williams is moving to the weakside. How's Elvis looking on that d-line?

Originally Posted by kethnaab View Post
    it's tough to talk smack when your team has been so horrid for so long

I honestly think Oakland should surprise some people this year. As long as Jamarcus doesn't suck and their D can shore up the run game a bit, Oakland could do some damage

SERIOUS set of corners, serious set of LBs, and the zone block obviously works as it created multiple 100-yard games for 3 pretty average talents

If DMac ends up being the real deal, Oakland may be a serious force.

your problem, however, will be the same as it has been...stopping that run.

now, on to denver, what's up with Denver's LBs? Whos' taking that MLB slot? I noticed DJ Williams is moving to the weakside. How's Elvis looking on that d-line?
    seems like niko koutidives (sp) is taking that middle spot
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

How many years in a row have the Raiders been the bitch of the AFC West? Yeah that's what I thought. Go hide in your cave until the season starts bro, you're in no place to dis us.
    In the past 10 years, the raiders have had a top 5 picks five times. Doesnt say much now does it
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

TheMisker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMisker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMisker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMisker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMisker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMisker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMisker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMisker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMisker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMisker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheMisker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I rape back...

**MEMBER OF BIG NASTY FAN CLUB***

Originally Posted by TheMisker View Post
    rex grossman.
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPMAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bronco fan here...
    USN VETERAN

Originally Posted by Marvin Willis View Post
    Bronco fan here...
    welcome brother
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PumpAndGrow View Post
    In the past 10 years, the raiders have had a top 5 picks five times. Doesnt say much now does it
    cool it .....

♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

cool it .....

thats cute
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

1 spot.
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew