lakesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Insteresting Results from time off and drinking

Well guys I had put on about 15 lbs of muscle since the beginning of the year but had maintained love handles, and some man boobs. Though small amounts of fat.

I took two weeks off fro spring break and during that time I was working about 95 hours a week. My eating was not good though I tried to eat the best stuff availiable.

Then the first weekend back at school I got plastered Thursday Friday, Saturday, and Monday (st. patty).

All of which would make you think of bad results.

I have lost 5 lbs since before. I have maintained muscle mass, and have lost substantial amounts fat. I have better definition all over.

When I started lifting again I felt strong and rejuvinated.

Anyone esperience similar effects

Scott
    5'8
    As of February 20, 2003
    178lbs

Starting January 6th, 2003
    165lbs

Scrappy415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u probably lost water weight cause drinkin can dehydrate u......and i no i have never experienced strenght gains from binge drinking...sorry bro...
    168lbs 5'11''...... shiet.......

bench.....315lbs x 5
    squat.....360lbs x 6
    dead......455lbs x 5

"quit yer bitchin and lift u pussy" --me

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope, I've found the reverse to be true. If I've had a drinking session on a friday night (very rare), even if I keep myself hydrated and well fed I still lose some strength and my intensity suffers.

Later
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896