Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Penis Size Thread (serious)

Kinda long thread, would be appreciated if some of you guys worried about this subject give this a quick read.

It's not a surprise that men are so worried about the size of their penis, especially with the constant media and social focus on the size of the penis and the 'bigger is better' attitude we always seem to find regarding our equipment. Especially being people who look after themselves and care about how we look. it can be much more of an issue for guys like us than you're average Joe. If you could take the time to read this I'd like to lay down some facts regarding the whole stigma around this subject.

1. Perspective

You have to remember that as a man looking at your own junk you're viewing it from a top-down perspective and (if you're above 5'9) chances are you're much further away from your junk than any girl you're with is going to be. The point of view coupled with how we seem to constantly analyze our penises from this perspective means we're gonna constantly be wishing we had a little more down there. (ever noticed how that zit on your nose seems to get bigger the more you focus on it and analyse it? well its the same in reverse for our ****.)

2. Girls

The scientific fact is that the part of the vagina that is mostly stimulated during intercourse (the clitoris) extends around 2-4 inches into the vagina, as long as you're bigger than 4 inches when erect, and you get your motion/ flow right then the girls gna be feeling something, how much she feels depends completely on how u use ur ****. If anything, girth is probably the main benefactor in how size can affect her pleasure. Also, most girls will be happy as long as they love/ are attracted to the man they're sleeping with, if any girl is going to let penis size affect the way they feel about you, then there's just not enough feelings there worth sticking with, you'll be better off finding a girl who is attracted to you based on you as a human being, not a penis size.

3. Averages

Please let this be the last time anyone has to say this in this section:

THE AVERAGE MALE PENIS IS 5-6" IN LENGTH AND 4-5" IN GIRTH

if you fall into this range, then let me tell you now, YOU DO NOT HAVE A SMALL PENIS, you have an average sized penis and can satisfy any woman as long as you get your techniques down.if you fall below or above this range it doesn't mean your penis size isn't 'normal' it just means it's not average. That doesn't mean you're going to be any better/worse in bed, it just means you're going to have to use your equipment in a way suited to your size, whether its a slightly different angle, motion, speed etc.

4. Health

Slightly off topic but lets not lose focus here, the most important thing you need to worry about in regards to your penis is your health, that thing between your legs is the most important thing you're ever going to own in your life, and trust me, if anything happened to it, then it's size is gna be the least of your worries. ALWAYS wear a condom when having sex with a girl for the first time, and only lose the love glove when you're in a long-term, trusting relationship.

Hope this cleared up some worries, I'm not having a rant or anything, it's just im seeing a lot of unhelpful talk here regarding the topic and just wanted to hopefully put some of your worries at rest. thanks for reading

Registered User Dickbiggenstein's Avatar
    Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

I can tie mines into a knot. That's all I am saying.

Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can make it so it looks like a hotdog on a bun.
    -Misc Firearms Crew-

*Bears, Blackhawks, Buckeyes, Bulls and Sox*

**-Chicagoan Crew(chief of staff)-**

bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)
    is said penis size is measured when hard?
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JoeyDaFool View Post
    is said penis size is measured when hard?
    i would imagine so.
    -Misc Firearms Crew-

*Bears, Blackhawks, Buckeyes, Bulls and Sox*

**-Chicagoan Crew(chief of staff)-**

Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im just above that range. oh well, it gets the job done

-E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah sorry, shoulda pointed out, all those average measurements are when erect, i think the average when flaccid is 2.5-3.5 inches in length.

wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    COME ON all this talk about penis and only one person gives up their size and that is when he is limp. Lets hear the sizes.

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wickedwayz View Post
    COME ON all this talk about penis and only one person gives up their size and that is when he is limp. Lets hear the sizes.
    Mine's 'bout tri-fiddy" x tri-fiddy"

Lol I finally understood how to measure the girth. I thought I was only 4" ...turns out I was actually measuring the diameter.
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    limp 6inches. you do the math when I'm hard.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

wildhockeyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildhockeyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildhockeyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildhockeyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildhockeyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildhockeyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildhockeyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildhockeyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildhockeyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildhockeyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildhockeyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yay another penis size thread! (no homo)
    New Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=192094881#post192094881

miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000)

Dear wickedwayz,

A spoon pic will necessary to ascertain whether or not you are indeed a female. Please furnish the aforementioned pic as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

The Misk

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im pretty avg. all around. avg length and i think avg girth.

Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dickbiggenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by strong_penor View Post

Lol I finally understood how to measure the girth. I thought I was only 4" ...turns out I was actually measuring the diameter.
    Umm....Isn't diameter = to the girth? I thought the diameter or circumference was the girth. What do you consider the girth to be?

strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dickbiggenstein View Post
    Umm....Isn't diameter = to the girth? I thought the diameter or circumference was the girth. What do you consider the girth to be?
    u sir don't deserve to be called a dick.

Girth = Circumference
    Diameter = Straight line connecting a circle with two opposite points of its perimeter.
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

u sir don't deserve to be called a dick.

Girth = Circumference
    Diameter = Straight line connecting a circle with two opposite points of its perimeter.

You mean to tell me that you, Strong Penor have a diameter of 4 inches? That would lead to an enormous circumference. Indeed your name fits you well.

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    7 inches long. 5.5 girth obviously thats when its erect...

you happy now?

wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank You All For Being Honest!

blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)
    6.85" length, 6.5" girth
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by Dickbiggenstein View Post
    You mean to tell me that you, Strong Penor have a diameter of 4 inches? That would lead to an enormous circumference. Indeed your name fits you well.
    Follow me faithfully and I shall teach you my ways...

titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank You All For Being Honest!
    You forgot to say.

bljja05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bljja05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bljja05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bljja05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bljja05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bljja05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bljja05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bljja05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bljja05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bljja05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bljja05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5.5''in 5.5' circ

plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000)
    average length,girth here

with above average skills
    currently cutting..... again!!

"most people have absolutely no idea what they're capable of" --me

Shut up and train. stealth_maven's Avatar
    stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500)
    FINALLY A PENIS SIZE THREAD!

redig will become famous soon enough. (+50) redig will become famous soon enough. (+50) redig will become famous soon enough. (+50) redig will become famous soon enough. (+50) redig will become famous soon enough. (+50) redig will become famous soon enough. (+50) redig will become famous soon enough. (+50) redig will become famous soon enough. (+50) redig will become famous soon enough. (+50) redig will become famous soon enough. (+50) redig will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Holy ****... 12"+ ! You are the definition of masculinity (no homo)

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    i wish i could be more like strong_penor

Registered Sex Offender AnnaMatronic's Avatar
    AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AnnaMatronic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol my penis looks like a can of Cambells Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup.. soft.
    (racist) (no homo) (serious)
    Red Wings - Braves - Jays - Bills - Raptors - Suns - Argos - Toronto FC

"I got this idea that if I'm tanned , I'll look more badass or some ****." Farzan_Athari

Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by titansmlb102 View Post
    You forgot to say.
    I took the pic in her avatar - funny how it's so unbelievable that a chick posts here.

ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my cock is 7.25x5.25 no estats