BradMartinPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradMartinPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradMartinPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradMartinPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradMartinPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradMartinPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradMartinPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradMartinPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradMartinPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradMartinPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradMartinPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why did you become a personal trainer?

I'm not looking for the obvious answers like "to help people" or "to make money on the side."

I want to get in your head, and I challenge you to answer this question with some thought and insight.

Why are you REALLY doing this job?

and egg whites (nohomo) IReallyLoveOats's Avatar
    IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wanted to, but then realized they don't make any money
    Snapchat: Consultant1234

Positive crew checking in <3
    we all gon make it! <3

NPC Physique competitor that has poverty 4pk ab genetics lol

Latinas or GTFO crew

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BradMartinPT View Post
    I'm not looking for the obvious answers like "to help people" or "to make money on the side."

I want to get in your head, and I challenge you to answer this question with some thought and insight.

because I love helping people with their health and fitness. I truley beleive in exercise, nutrition and supplements to improve a persons health, well being, and fitnes levels. Moreover, I like seeing people do well in life whether its looking better, feeling better, more self confidence, they all go hand in hand.

Originally Posted by IReallyLoveOats View Post
    hahahhahaa. Although, it can be time consuming, and be repetitive showing clients exercises and such, any job is, and at least its doing something I enjoy doing by making a difference in peoples lives with their health, changing their body, and self confidence.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

JasmineJas is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasmineJas is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasmineJas is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasmineJas is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasmineJas is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasmineJas is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasmineJas is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasmineJas is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasmineJas is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasmineJas is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasmineJas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have wanted to be a trainer for a long time and got my certification in May. Unfortunately I have done nothing with it yet :/ my main problem is that I don’t feel comfortable enough teaching anyone yet. Do you have any tips on how to become more secure with that? Reads this thread definitely helps ..

skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got certified only to help me get my foot in the door at a gym (i have a business degree, but obviously that gives you quite a bit more cred).

Also for my personal knowledge. I love lifting, bodybuilding etc. It is my passion.

Looking back it is the best couple hundred bucks I spent. It completely changed the way I lift and definitely helped me with my form, preventing injuries, and guiding others.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like helping people do difficult things they thought they couldn't do.

Like when someone comes in and tells me they can't squat. It's their knees or their flexibility or someone told them they have muscle imbalances. And within ten minutes they're squatting, and they're surprised and proud. Those moments.

CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CestareBorgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mainly because I have a passion for fitness and helping people. Plus, it's always something I've wanted to do.

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had a really bad guidance counselor.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IReallyLoveOats View Post
    any profession will have people that make lots of money and many that dont. even in oversaturated markets there is always a market for "the best"

I just did my taxes for 2015, made 130k training. can i buy a jet? no but i live very comfortably doing what i love.

I do it because i make a difference in peoples lives. I specialize in the elderly and disable so the impact i have is much greater than on a housewife who is trying to fit into skinny jeans. hearing that you have eased someones pain so they can play with their grandkids, not being afraid of falling, etc... it feels good to make an impact. Once someones fitness is taken care of, all other aspects of their life will become better as well
    ig- jwarrenfit

always respond to pms

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As a trainer you can make a lot of money working for your self not for a big box gym
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BradMartinPT View Post

Why are YOU doing this job?
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.