ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

healthy high protein, low fat foods, especially Indian food

I am trying to gain around 10 pounds of muscle (by turning some fat into muscle) and I eat a largely Indian diet. From the advice others have told me, the way to go is to eat 4-6 meals a day high in protein low in fat and hit the gym a few days

what are some good things to incorporate in diet? and more specifically, what are some good things to incorporate that are of the Indian cuisine?

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can't turn fat into muscle. You can gain muscle OR lose fat. Choose a goal.

As for Indian Cuisine, Chicken Tikka or tadoori/bhuna chicken/shrimp/lean cuts of lamb (or things baked in a tandoori oven) are good. So are dals and chickpeas. Basmati rice and bulgar are good sources of carbohydrates, and curried (tomato based sauce, not masala or pasanda) vegetable dishes and items such as saag are generally a good choice. Avoid things like gheer, "puri" or "muglai" items, samosas, or too much naan. Choose roti over naan and raita over paneer.

I am no expert, but these are some suggestions based on my limited knowlege of Indian cuisine.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

fat now phat later Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid's Avatar
    Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

India ftw lol

i'd watch alot of the indian food man

my rents own a restaurant...n i'll tell u **** LOADS OF OIL! go into it

i'd stick with

tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, sheesh kebab and dhal without the GHEE(butter) in it...

Dhal because it's all lentils and some light cream even Chole (Chic peas) tell ur rents or werever ur gettin it from or even makin it...go REAL light on the creaM

as for naans n so on

have em butter free....and try go wholemeal atta (flour) over white
    basmati rice is good too
    if i die..i die.

Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn!! You guys know a lot about Indian foods. I'm amazed!!

I'm from India btw.

fat now phat later Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid's Avatar
    Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_MiLkY_bar_Kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    Damn!! You guys know a lot about Indian foods. I'm amazed!!

I'm from India btw.
    lol im indian to
    if i die..i die.

ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    but isn't the indian diet largely carb and fat rich? isn't the best weigh to gain weight with high protein, and low fat/carb? I'm totally new to this, so I really have no idea.

billy. is on a distinguished road. (+10) billy. is on a distinguished road. (+10) billy. is on a distinguished road. (+10) billy. is on a distinguished road. (+10) billy. is on a distinguished road. (+10) billy. is on a distinguished road. (+10) billy. is on a distinguished road. (+10) billy. is on a distinguished road. (+10) billy. is on a distinguished road. (+10) billy. is on a distinguished road. (+10) billy. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bro, we need to straighten a couple things out then haah! I don't really know if there's a formula for gaining muscle, everyone's different. My guess is that most people who are trying to gain want between 1-1.5g of protein/pound of body weight. Also, they want a diet that's high in COMPLEX carbohydrates for sustained energy. Things like brown rice and anything else whole grained are pretty good for these. Lots of vegetables are important.

If you're looking for a simple answer, the best I can do is tell you to make sure you have mostly meat cooked w/o oil or sauce, some whole grain carbs, and plenty of vegetables.

mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am also trying to gain some more mass. I am just coming off a cutting phase, where I was able to decrease my bodyfat considerably. I did so with a High protein/moderate carb/low fat diet. I also hit the gym about 5-6 times a week in 3 day intervals. It is definitely time for me to start putting on some more weight before the summer ends, because I have ROTC in september again and I know I am too light for it.

My thoughts are this:

-Consume oats in the morning, sprinkled with whey for breakfast.
    -Next meal would occur while at work, and would either be an MRP or a protein bar since its my only alternative.
    -Next meal will still be a tuna filet with either an Isopure or Pro Complex.
    -Go to the Gym
    -Recover with a Pro Complex.
    -Next meal would be 1-2 grilled chicken breasts, with some light yogurt.
    -Next meal would be either an Isopure or another shake.

I want to add in some brown rice or other complex carbs somewhere into that plan, but Im not sure where I could fit it.

Would ON Nitrocore 24 help me bulk? or do I need more calorie rich shakes than that? I really want to try cinnamon roll.