CQ Combat Tech/ Trainer amonat28's Avatar
    amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need constructive help

Hi guys this is my absolute firt post here and i usually dont turn to forums for advice but i figured id give it a shot.

to give you some backround on me (because it seems like everyone does this when asking a question so i will follow suit) i m 21 yrs old and have some experiance with supplementation.

I am a certified personal trainer through the DHS and i work on the side as a fitness contractor in my area gyms. The information i need now, however, is for my own personal use.

I have used many many supplements in the last 2 years because i am the very defenition of a hard-gainer and i try to use new things to break my plateaus (even if they are just the placebo effect at its purest.)

I have experimented with pro-hormones as well and they are personally my favorites as they really help me maintian my function speed and strenth for basketball as well as build size.

anyways here is my question. what are my really potent options for pro-hormones or any other options there might be out there.

I need good quality suggestions and any sort of backround on them.

my diet is consistent and good btw consume 4000 calories a day on average and i am very well hydrated so the whole eat more answer is not what i am looking for.
    At 185 cruising weight i can clear a max bench of 310 (and thats no bull****)

i have plenty of strength i just would like lean muscle size.

any help would be very highly apprecitated.

thanks,

Jim

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well i'm not pro hormone expert, but just like anything else, you can take anything you want but if your diet/training isnt down you wont grow. now i know thats not the answer your looking for so this is what came to mind when i read your post, rep range. you have small size and great strength. sounds like old school power lifting. you need to increase your rep ranges i believe. this will probably help. thinkin 12-16 might be good. i was in the same situation as you and did this and it greatly increased my size.
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

CQ Combat Tech/ Trainer amonat28's Avatar
    amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amonat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok so basically you had a size issue as well but you increased rep range. now i have heard a couple schools of thought on that one and usually they say that if you increase reps you will tone rather the bulk. but are you maybe suggesting heavy weight and increased reps?? if so please clarify. I am currently on the 6-8 range for most of my exercises.