Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BSN Cellmass side effects

Hmm... well i started using cellmass around a week and a half ago. Recommended use of one scoop 6-8 hours before the one which comes postworkout. all was dandy until around 3 days ago. Its as if whenever i farted (and I have that a lot after eating a lot of protein :P), i couldnt hold my ass. a little wattery, fatty ooze would come out. It didnt mean that i had to take a dump, just that some of this stuff came out my ass. Imagine what it was like when i didnt have a toilet near me to wipe it. My underwear would be partly.... painted :P. Id take a pic but... then i decided that ill do my best to explain it. After going to the toilet for #2, it would be pure diarrhea + a very watery fluid. You know when you spill some veggie oil on top of water? that is how it looked like. So, I tried to drink as much as I could. With workouts i would drink roughly 3-4 liters (which is 101-135oz).

Besides that: at night, i seem to be having this shortness of breath when i lie in bed before falling asleep. It feels like im about to have a panic attack.

at the same time i started using Animal Pak, which just turned my pee bright yellow no matter how much i drank. I was fine with that, but my ass is a sacred place and i want nothing going in or out (besides the remains of the foods that i eat)

So conclusions, either im doing something wrong (taking too much cellmass even though that was the recommended use, or drinking too little water), or i have a anal sphincter problem, or i just cant have any cell mass. If you need more info to figure out just ask
    Last edited by Just5; 07-02-2008 at 03:36 AM.

Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to provide a better picture, this is what im using:
    BSN Cell mass; 1 scoop 6-8h before pwo scoop. I try to take it on an empty stomach or atleast 1 hour after my meal and 30 min before my next one.
    Animal Pak; 1 pack in mid morning/lunch with a meal
    ON Gold Standard whey; whenever i need it and cant eat whole meals (2 scoops after workout and one or two more during the day)
    ON casein; at night every night 1 scoop recommended use
    ON Glycomaize; pwo carbs 2 scoops recommended use

I eat over 3k up to 4k calories. I do not need to take any fat supplements becuase i eat atleast 1-2 meals with fish such as salmon, mackerel etc. and I eat nuts

I drink from 100-135oz of water a day

ECV21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ECV21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ECV21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ECV21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ECV21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ECV21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ECV21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ECV21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ECV21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ECV21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ECV21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Something similar started happening to me. Found out I was extremely dehydrated and my body cannot handle creatine. I was drinking 1.5 gallons a day so I didnt understand.

Everyone is different, just putting my situation out there.

D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think anyone is gonna be of much help here. That is a very unique reaction to either the Cellmass or the Pak (at the moment, I can't decide which... maybe both). If it keeps up, talk to a doctor and stop taking the stuff. Whatever the cause, you're gonna do more harm than good if you're dehydrating yourself.

true that. i am stopping the cell mass and trying to see if it stll happens with the pak. if it does then its the pak. ive used normal monohydrate creative before and it worked quite well. also used dymatize xpand which had creatine in it so i assume that its not a reaction to creatine itself. the only thing that i am kinda bummed out about is the fact that i bought 2 640g tubs of cellmass. ill sell it to someone who doesnt paint their boxers after taking it. Both the pak and cellmass require quite a lot of water, so put together it could have done the trick for me. either way any more comments are welcome

Update: Just a day after I stopped using cellmass i saw a big beautiful log in the toilet. no more droopy watery fluid. i kept on using the animal pak to see which supplement caused it so it was definately cellmass!