It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking * ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-IntrAbolic CITRUS ICE is NOW in stock!!*

IntrAbolic CITRUS ICE is available NOW!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intrabolic.html

IntrAbolic

The Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation

Stimulate the Anabolic Response DURING Exercise, Increase Strength & Endurance!

What is the point of investing your hard earned money on supplements that claim to be the latest and greatest phenomenon when they are NOT going to help you DURING your workouts?

Bodybuilding is about Body--Building. During workouts, muscles are torn down and fatigue can be a tremendous challenge. By providing your muscles with effective nutrients DURING your workout, you will boost the anabolic response, fight the catabolic effects of exercise and delay muscular fatigue, ultimately leading to NEW muscle gains!

Continuing to evolve with the latest advancements in Nutrient Timing Science, we bring you IntrAbolic:

Intra=(DURING)+Anabolic(Muscle Building)= IntrAbolic,The Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation!

IntrAbolic Highlights:

1. Stimulate the Anabolic Response, Build Muscle FAST
    2. Fight Muscle Breakdown, Boost Recovery
    3. Increase Muscular Strength & Endurance
    5. IntrAbolic-Peptides providing 70-80% rapidly absorbed, low-molecular
    weight di-and tripeptides
    6. 15 Grams of Amino Acids per scoop
    7. Shake & Mix-No blender needed

FULL FAQ- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3#post85780893

Come check out our FORUM http://aenutrition.com/forums/

******** Group:
    Join Our ******** Group!!!

Products

IntraXCell-FAQ-THE DEFINITIVE Beta-Alanine thread-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=890283

SteelEdge FAQ- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=894085

Our product summary review thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...edge+nutrition

Our Articles:

Nutrient Timing Article in Muscular Development

Intra-workout Article in Muscular Development
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh snap, great stuff here!
    Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard.

PreSurge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112406781&highlight=SMac+PreSurge

Stunnin' w/ SAN V12 Magnum:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111369751

Making Crazy Gains with CRE-02:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110473341

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whaaaaaaaaat
    gotta get some!

SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperiorBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice looks good this is a great product

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Soon to be Top 50 for sure
    o_O

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SMac2347 View Post
    Oh snap, great stuff here!
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    whaaaaaaaaat
    gotta get some!
    Originally Posted by SuperiorBeast View Post
    nice looks good this is a great product
    Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    Thanks everyone. I've been loving the citrus flavor as of late, great stuff
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

lookin good broseph

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up IntrAbolicous

Great job on the great new taste, new look and of course amazing formula. I am still stunned it is not being used by EVERYONE?? Maybe soon.

trying to get a review up soon.

nice price too Seb.

Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try Top 5

Originally Posted by Beast2Be View Post
    Try Top 5
    That would be huge but we have a looooooong ways for IntrAbolic to go for that to happen. But, it certainly has huge potential and the feedback on this product is extremely rare. Its perception is great, now just more people need to try it and you guys need to keep spreading the word.

I think the only possible issue it still has, is with the online community, as some STILL don't get that the dosing is 2-3x higher than other amino-acid products and they are STILL just comparing number of servings and cost.

Anyone that REALLY looks at the formula and realizes the dosing(15grams of amino-acids per scoop), Whey protein hydrolysate, that contains ALL the essential amino acids needed for protein synthesis, 8 grams of free-form amino acids(5g leucine), 3.2g of beta-alanine and electrolytes. They will realized this is the pinnacle of Intra-Workout supplementation and look no further.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NiCE!
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

AEN IntrAbolic Citrus Ice

I was lucky enough to win a tub of AEN's IntrAbolic Citrus Ice in the "That Stack is a Perfect 10" promo. Lucky for me it arrived last friday and I just cracked her open yesterday. I have used IntrAbolic in the pasy, about 2 tubs. I still have 2 tubs of the old Green Apple so this will be a nice change of pace.

Opening: Seeing the new bigger bottle and newly redesigned label was a nice change. I like the bigger bottle as it still fits in my cabinet. Very shiney as well Opening the tub the smell was awesome. Really smelt like a blend or Orange/Lemon/Mango mix. I had to wait until later in the day to get my first taste though.

Taste: The taste was great! I mixed it in 14oz of frosty water from the freezer. Sipping on it made me think of some form of a mixed orange juice drink. Like a orange/pineapple juice. I really liked it.

Mixability: Not a problem here. I have never had a problem with mixing my IntrAbolic.

Color: The Orange color is different. I don't think I have tried an Orange colored supplement before so I like it.

Overall: This is a great product everyone should try. I did notice more endurance during my workout since I had been off of IntrAbolic for over 2 weeks and now I'm hooked again. Thanks AEN!
    10/10
    Some feedback for the NEW Citrus IntrAbolic
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up You want more feedback???????????????

Originally Posted by rizzog466 View Post
    You can follow my log here for other details:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108766891

Everyone knows how solid this formula is, so I'm not going into detail about the ingredients, because the research is there to back it up and there are plenty of reviews on how well it works.

This is just a quick review of the new flavor (and a couple other things ) since everyone probably just wants to know how it tastes, so here you go!

Packaging: 10/10 - Just thought I would throw this in there, nice shiny labels, and I like shiny things

Mixability: 9/10 - Put one scoop in 16 oz water, shake, let sit for 5 minutes, shake again, and it was pretty much mixed. A few white particles in the bottom didn't mix, but nothing serious. You probably wouldn't even notice if you weren't really looking, but I was My water bottle holds about 24 oz water, so after I mixed it in 16 oz I filled the rest with ice to make sure it was COLD!

Taste: 10/10 - This is hands down the best tasting supplement I have ever tried! The flavor tastes exactly like some candy I had when I was a kid. I can't remember what it is but it will come to me eventually. Unfortunately I have never tried the other flavors of IntrAbolic so I can't compare, but I really can't imagine anything tasting better than this. I thought the AEN guys were just hyping the taste up, but it is amazing. Especially when its ICE cold! It starts off with a sort of orange juice taste and finishes with a nice fruity candy mix lol. But its not overly sweet or anything, just perfect. I usually have some of my Xtend/PW left over for cardio but I finished this today before I even hit the treadmill! I would drink this all the damn time, I can't say enough about the flavor, its my new all time favorite!!!

Now go get some and enjoy!

It looks great!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Cool Citrus Baby!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SMac2347 View Post

SMac's Sippin on NEW Citrus Intrabolic--Initial Review

First, I'd like to give a big thank you to AEN for sending me the new Citrus Intrabolic as a result of winning their "dream stack contest. I had used Intrabolic once before and was really happy with the results, and thus was very eager to try the new flavor. Below is my initial review; I plan on running a new stack in about 2 weeks, of which this Intrabolic will be a key component, and as a result I will not immediately be posting a log of my thoughts regarding Intrabolic. However, I was way too excited to wait until then to try Intrabolic, and figured I owed the people at AEN some sort of feedback, so here it is!

Appearance
    I find it worth mentioning that the new, updated label is pretty sweet. I definitely approve, and it clearly stands out.

Smell
    Okay, so when I finally popped open the tub, I was really interested to see how this new Citrus Ice flavor smelled. Much to my surprise, it did not smell like an orange; in fact, I did not even get a whiff of anything citrus-like. Honestly, believe it or not, it smelled, at least to me, like a carton of McDonald's French Fries! I did a double take, and smelled it a few more times, and the scent was unshakeable. Not sure why this is, but I definitely find it appealing!

Mixability
    Initially had quite a bit of foam and some floating particles in my water bottle (mixed it w/ 20 oz of cold water). However, following the mixing directions as posted on the bottle, everything was completely dissolved by the time I hit the gym after my short ride there. Really no issues here whatsoever.

Taste
    And now for the most important thing (aside from performance)--the taste. After my findings regarding the smell, I was really unsure what to expect. Well, simply put the taste is great! I am not a fan of things that are orange-flavored, and the original version of the green apple Intrabolic tasted really bitter to me, but I really enjoyed this flavor. Taste is hard to describe; not really orange-ish, the best way I can describe it as a simple citrus type flavor. Not overpowering, but not too weak either. It's really just an awesome job flavoring wise.

Other thoughts
    Muscular endurance seemed a bit improved as opposed to normal, and I had a really good chest workout today. Other aspects are too hard to really account for and quantify after only one use. Was really shocked to find that I did not get any tingling, especially because I always had it in the past. I have not used any beta alanine products for quite some time, so I was prepped to feel some tingling, but I felt only the slightest twinge in my hands towards the end of my workout; otherwise I felt nothing. Not sure what caused this, and I did not take it w/ or really near eating any carbs, but I'm not complaining.

Overall, great stuff and I look forward to using the rest of the tub.
    IntrAbolic = Results!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Lightbulb Citrus FTW!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by RyanGrob View Post

AEN Citrus IntrAbolic Miniview

Just tried my first workout with Citrus IntrAbolic. Never used IntrAbolic before but after looking at the profile and getting in on AEN's pre-sale I couldn't pass it up. Wish I would have ordered more tubs

Price
    Got it during the pre-sale for the new citrus flavor. Price is still good for 20 servings since there is no need to ever go over one scoop per workout. Even with it's price normally it's well worth its value.
    9/10

Mixability
    Heard the sweet spot for this stuff is 12-16oz so I decided to use 14oz of cold water. Shook it up (in a camelback bottle mind you) and most dissolved instantly. Put it in the freezer for 20 mins and it was completely dissolved. Put 4 ice cubes in and was on my way. It mixes VERY well, almost completely before I let it sit in the freezer. By the time you are ready to go, this will be as smooth as water
    10/10

Taste
    Well, after hearing about the first gen of the Green Apple IntrAbolic I was a bit nervous seeing as how it didn't get rave reviews on the taste aspect. If the new Green Apple is anywhere near the taste of Citrus then WOW. This tasted absolutely delicious. I can't really put my finger on what it tastes like, but everything was top notch. Wasn't too sweet, wasn't chalky or dull and it sure as hell wasn't bad. Best testing intra workout supplement I've ever tasted. Between this and torrent post workout, I'm in heaven.
    10/10

Effects
    The most important category IMO and in it, Citrus IntrAbolic shines. After going over the profile I knew it was going to be effective but never effective as it really was. Energy and endurance were amazing. I took it with RPM and the combo worked extremely well. The tingling was awesome; let me know that it was kicking in and working. I hope that my workouts will continue with this type of intensity.
    10/10

Overall
    In a nutshell, I wish I would have bought more Great workout today and can't wait for the next. IntrAbolic now has a reserved seat on my shelf.
    9.75/10
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

This is for all of you IntraStack lovers

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post

IntraStack Final Review :

As i have been on this stack now for 3-4 months i think it is time to give my overall thoughts, feelings and results.

I have used these before but not on a long term basis. The results from the shorter run where great so i ran it longer term to see how much better this stack could get. What can i say.......................

THIS STACK IS AWESOME !

I started to see results in the gym within the first couple of weeks as far as endurance and strength increases. This only improved on each and every workout. I actually started to use the IntrAbolic for Cardio sessions too and this enhanced my progress even further.
    My recovery was excellent and was ready for another workout very quickly and never had to drag my ass to gym. I was always up for it and ready to go even after coming off my night shift workoing.

As for prolonged use of the IntraStack, this was more impressive to me.
    At around the 6-8 week mark i saw definate improvements in my body composition and lowered BF. 'The Mirror never lies'....
    My strength and endurance only got better and better too with the more i was on the stack. This in total made for some very intense and focused workouts and so allowed me to really push myself the extra mile.... so to speak....

I finished off at 170lb in weight and a fall in BF% to 16.8%. My weight is only up by 2lb on when i started but has been on a more consistant basis instead of fluctuations. Also with the BF% down from 17.5% to 16.8% i probably gained more on the lean mass side. My body shape changed throughout and photo's through the log can be seen.

This is definatley a STACK that ALL should be considering to add to there regimes as it will really enhance what you have already got in strength/endurance and body shape.
    This is now at the center of my supplement regime and i think it will be for a long time to come. I will however be laying off the IXL for a 4 week break before starting on it again for another 3 months at least.

IntraStack Verdict - An Awesome 10/10 without question.

That is all for now folks and i will be doing some other logs in the near future so please look out for them.........

PreSurge = Pre WO.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE N View Post
    That would be huge but we have a looooooong ways for IntrAbolic to go for that to happen. But, it certainly has huge potential and the feedback on this product is extremely rare. Its perception is great, now just more people need to try it and you guys need to keep spreading the word.

I think the only possible issue it still has, is with the online community, as some STILL don't get that the dosing is 2-3x higher than other amino-acid products and they are STILL just comparing number of servings and cost.

Anyone that REALLY looks at the formula and realizes the dosing(15grams of amino-acids per scoop), Whey protein hydrolysate, that contains ALL the essential amino acids needed for protein synthesis, 8 grams of free-form amino acids(5g leucine), 3.2g of beta-alanine and electrolytes. They will realized this is the pinnacle of Intra-Workout supplementation and look no further.
    Yeah, I see that as the major stumbling block and I don't know how long it is going to take before people realize this. Most companies will skimp you on something or hide certain delicate facts (or straight out lie!) such as the degree of hydrolysis and quality and quantity of ingredients, but AEN has not done this... It frustrates the hell out of me that people don't support great products more as they usually cost more to produce and thus are more expensive to buy...

IntrAbolic is something I would not purchase if there was something comparable when you look at the cost, ingredients, formula, etc... I try to get the word out so great products like this can be supported...support great products and great companies and better, more effective products will continue to be made... SIMPLE!!

This sometimes stagnant industry is the result of people continuing to use and buy cheaper and less effective products way too often. There is no incentive for companies to improve and to spend money on the more expensive ingredients such as high quality Whey Hydrolysate.

Thumbs up

Seb, when you get some time check your email please
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BUY NOW! You won't regret it later
    My recovery journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123572831

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RyanGrob View Post
    BUY NOW! You won't regret it later
    This man speaks the truth!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post

Here is my final review of the new Citrus Ice flavor of 2007-2008 bodybuilding/performance enhancing Product of the Year!

IntrAbolic by Athletic Edge Nutrition http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intrabolic.html

It is a steal for what you get at $35.99. Only need to take this every workout and you are guaranteed to get complete workout nutrition. It is very potent compared to other like-minded products that you can dose 1/2 serving to last you 40 servings and still get results.

10/10 Formula: - Absolutely nothing has changed even though the taste has been improved from the old fresh green apple. The same high quality Intra-Peptides from Whey Hydrolysate: Some info from AEN's Sebastian Balcombe on just one of the many effective ingredients in IA.

IntrAbolic's-Whey protein Hydrolysate (WPH)

One of the most exciting new areas in intra-workout supplementation is the use of an advanced whey processing technique called enzymatic hydrolysis. When whey protein is processed in this fashion, it is referred to as whey protein hydrolysate (WPH). Regular whey protein becomes WPH by going through a process that partially pre-digests the proteins, breaking them down into shorter chain amino acids called peptides. This is achieved by treating the protein with enzymes and various purification procedures. These advanced processing techniques closely resembles the human digestive process so these peptides do not have to undergo the typical slow digestive process of intact proteins.

However, not all whey protein hydrolysates (WPH) are created equal. There are varying degrees(%) of how much hydrolysis (breakdown of proteins into short chain peptides) the whey protein has undergone. A low degree of hydrolysis will leave you with a high amount of inferior polypeptides and little to NO di-and tripeptides.

The custom WPH we use in IntrAbolic (over 30% of hydrolyzed) is THE optimal intra-workout WPH, as the high degree of hydrolysis they have undergone, supply's 70-80% rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di-and tripeptides(IntraBolic-Peptides).

Why do we care so much about these short chain di-and tripeptides you may ask? Unlike standard intact proteins and long chain peptides, di-and tripeptides do not have to undergo the typical slow digestive process and can be absorbed intact. Their unique properties also allow them to utilize a highly efficient system in the GI tract, specifically designed to rapidly transport di-and tripeptides. Due to the digestive process, standard intact proteins are slow to be absorbed and enter the bloodstream. As previously stated, di-and tripeptides are rapidly absorbed and released into the blood. This causes a large spike in the concentration of extracellular amino acids. Research has shown, it is extracellular amino acid concentrations that stimulate and signal our cells to increase protein synthesis, maximizing the anabolic response. This is a HUGE advantage when using di-and tripeptides when comparing them to intact proteins from a typical protein supplement. Not only do di-and tripeptides spike amino acid concentrations quickly in the blood, they also take advantage of the intra-workout window of opportunity by delivering large amounts of amino acids into the blood intra-workout, feeding and fueling working muscles.

The advantages of di-and tripeptides taken intra-workout don?t end there. Due to their ability to cause this large amino acid spike in the blood, research has shown they can increase the levels of the hormone insulin. Insulin fights against muscle breakdown occurring DURING your workout and makes amino acids even more anabolic.

From a practical standpoint, rapid and efficient absorption also makes these short chain peptides ideal during your workouts as they will not cause bloating or stomach discomfort like other intact proteins.

Check the panels of products that contain WPH and look for the percentage of hydrolysis the whey has undergone. If they do not disclose the degree (%) of hydrolysis on the label, be warned as it may be VERY low. Do not mistake the percentage of how much of the product protein is coming from WPH for the degree (%)of hydrolysis the WPH has undergone as they are not the same or even related. For example, a protein powder could contain all of its protein from WPH (100% WPH) but the degree of hydrolysis the whey has undergone is only 5-10%, which is very low and much less costly to make than a high WPH (25-30%). On the contrary, IntrAbolic, which also contains 100% of it's protein from WPH, utilizes an OVER 30% WPH, that supplies 70-80% low molecular rapid absorbing di-and tripeptides.

In summary: The perfect intra-workout protein source is WPH, such as that used by IntrAbolic, suppling primarily low-molecular weight, di-and tripeptides. These are the most efficient and effective way to supply amino acids into your blood during your workouts to maximize the anabolic response, fight against muscle breakdown, improve exercise performance and prime your body for recovery. They are also the best from a practicality standpoint.

The superiority of Whey Hydro over casein was recenty shown in a study I believe... Seb or anyone have that on hand??

9.5/10 Taste: Considering the high quality hydro which naturally is one of the worst tasting ingredients to use, AEN has done an amazing job to disguise them... Citrus Ice is VERY NICE! I was getting tired of the old apple as I use this EVERY workout and needed a change up.
    I would like to try the new apple though.
    I have tried this with ice cubes in my BPA FREE Blender Bottle and it goes perfect real cold. I have tried it with added orange flav. from my Nestea tea powder which adds polyphenols from tea and they make a great combo for even more enhanced flav.

Having this taste improved so much and the flav. options really excites me because I need this IA every workout to get out of my workouts what I put in.

Bottom line this is a great tasting, thirst quenching muscle drink. Ice cubes in 16oz water or so goes down great in the gym.
    Only a couple products have rated higher in taste for me and that is rare. It is IntrAbolicous!

10/10 Mixibility: This mixes as great as my old apple did. Perfect! Best whey, EAA, Leucine, BA, etc... ingredient product I have ever used and I have used quite a few... I don't know why it mixes so well, but it does and NOT one drop of sweet EAA + WHEY HYDRO + LEUCINE + BA is wasted. Many popular similar minded products on bb.com mix horribly compared to this IA. Many people have no idea!

It mixes like a 7/10 in the first minute, but let it sit a few more minutes and you have a pure orange drink with just a little froth on top, but no unmixed ingredients remain on the bottom or sides.

10/10 NEW LOOK!! WOW this is looking sharp. Pictures don't lie so I included a couple pics of the new IntrAbolic as well as one of the new IntraXCell labels. Seb and AEN are constantly looking to improve and perfection is being invented each time.
    I included a pic that compared the new IA with the older IA labels as well as the leaner, taller container... I guess the IA is leaning up the containers as well? The pic could of came out a little clearer so it doesn't do it complete justice in the super zoom mode. See it in person and you will understand.

9.9999 OVERALL My favorite workout product just got better!

So much better I ordered 9 jugs of this Citrus Ice IntrAbolic That shows how much I believe in and stand by this product having used it since Oct. 2007. As a non-rep and consumer like you, I put my money into products that deliver and this does it and more. I wouldn't lead you astray!

Kudos AEN!

P
    A new review for the Citrus IntrAbolic
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been a huge fan of this even before the new flavor. AEN is definitely one of the more underrated companies around. IntrAbolic works...period. Even if they still used the old apple flavor (Thank goodness they don't ! ), it would still be a staple. I love the stuff, and I can't wait to get the new citrus ice flavor
    "Giving life support to those who overdosed on an underdose of reality."--DarkPoet

First Order Log and Workout Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108602131

Gaspari Thyrotabs Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107877761

Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAstack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7399561

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dark_man812 View Post
    I've been a huge fan of this even before the new flavor. AEN is definitely one of the more underrated companies around. IntrAbolic works...period. Even if they still used the old apple flavor (Thank goodness they don't ! ), it would still be a staple. I love the stuff, and I can't wait to get the new citrus ice flavor
    Wow, thank you,very gratifying to read such feedback, especially from someone like yourself, who obviously trains hard and takes the lifestyle seriously.

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I need to get around to trying this

looks fantastic And I dont exactly mind the idea of supporting Seb's company
    God bless/science be with our military

dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE N View Post
    Wow, thank you,very gratifying to read such feedback, especially from someone like yourself, who obviously trains hard and takes the lifestyle seriously.
    No need to thank me. Every positive review you guys receive is well deserved. I put you right up there with Jacob as far as owners who take care of their consumers.
    "Giving life support to those who overdosed on an underdose of reality."--DarkPoet

First Order Log and Workout Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108602131

Gaspari Thyrotabs Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107877761

Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAstack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7399561

Originally Posted by Beast2Be View Post
    Just thought i'd add my input on the new flavor, "Citrus Ice"

"Citrus Ice"

First Impression-

I've never tried anything with a taste of Citrus, but I was extremely excited to say the least. I opened the tub and the scent was almost like a mix of oranges/lemons. Usually when you get closer to the tub it smells worse, but it actually smelt really good! In terms of the appearance, the bottle looks nothing short of spectacular. It's got a shiny look to it and is very appealing!

Taste-

I can't really put a finger on how it taste's exactly. It taste's more like lemons than oranges, and almost taste's like a fruity drink from Tropicana. I put 1 scoop in a shaker with 16oz of water and added a couple ice cubes. To my surprise, this tasted even better than Fresh Green Apple. It's not too sweet, nor too dull. It's perfect!

Mixablilty-

Just like the "Fresh Green Apple" flavor, it mixed damn near perfectly. I tossed 1 scoop in a shaker and shook it for 20-30 seconds. I let it sit in my freezer with some ice cubes for about 5 minutes. I took it out, shook it up once more, and it was good to go. No clumps, foam, nothing! The cool thing is that you don't have to shake it after each set like you do with Purple Wraath for example. Once it's mixed, your set to go! One thing I highly recommend is trying out how much water works best for you. I've tried everything from 14 to 22oz, and have found that 16oz is the sweet spot

Which flavor is better?

Ok, so i've tried both the "Fresh Green Apple" and "Citrus Ice" flavors. In terms of overall taste, they are both wonderful and better than I had originally expected. If I had to pick one though, I would go with Citrus Ice. It's a bit sweeter than Fresh Green Apple and is more "refreshing", so to speak. You really can't go wrong with either though

More feedback