msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Have Heart monitors REALLY helped you ?

Have heart monitor really helped with your goals ?

what kind do you have ?

how much ?

how did it help ?

headhuntr is on a distinguished road. (+10) headhuntr is on a distinguished road. (+10) headhuntr is on a distinguished road. (+10) headhuntr is on a distinguished road. (+10) headhuntr is on a distinguished road. (+10) headhuntr is on a distinguished road. (+10) headhuntr is on a distinguished road. (+10) headhuntr is on a distinguished road. (+10) headhuntr is on a distinguished road. (+10) headhuntr is on a distinguished road. (+10) headhuntr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I personally don't use one at the moment since I think most of them are over priced.

They are a good tool if you are looking to measure your heartrate and stay within your target (fat burning) heart rate. They can also count an estimated amount of calories that you have burned, which can be useful to a lot of people.

They vary in prices and are usually not that cheap. You can search them on ebay or other websites to get an estimate of how much they can cost.

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used it alot when I used to train cardio more...i bought a book called 'precision heart rate training' (or something like that).

It is a good tool to let you know if you are working to your optimal potential.

I like them...lots of people hate them.

Tim

beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have the Polar F11 and really like it. I use it during cardio to get a better estimate of calories burned (more accurate than the elliptical or treadmill) and to make sure my heart rate is up where I want it to be. It can also be useful during interval training, for seeing how much your HR is dropping during your rest intervals and how high its getting during your intense intervals.

I have the F11 but the F4 or F6 probably would have sufficed. I don't make use of all of the features on the F11, just the basic ones.

Hope that helps!