nygiantspm5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NitroTech Serving Scehdule

How often and how many scoops should I take NitroTech? I bought the smaller jug to try it, because I have traditional been an ON user. Did I make the right choice by switching over to NitroTech or should I just return it and go with ON Natural Whey?
    Thanks

mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would go with ON Natural Whey personally. In my experience with Nitrotech, I began taking it when I was around your weight, bout 155ish. My bench press went up incredibly, and I gained alot of muscle mass in my arms and chest but nowhere else. I also gained some fat too, which really frustrated me.

They say that MT NT is geared more towards men 180+ pounds, and those who are much lighter really wont see any good gains with it. I definitely got stronger and heavier, but the weight I put on wasnt completely lean.

If you are curious and want a light pocket, go with the nitrotech. Personally I dont buy anything from muscletech because of the prices. ON is very reliable from my past experiences, and if you dont buy retail you will always get a good deal.