anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Loose belly skin?

I think ive pretty much lost most of my fat so now I have this skin hanging around my belly+waist area.

What would be the best work out or what fat burning pills did you take to get rid of this? I really dont know how to get rid of this and I dont want to resort to lipo now that Im almost there.

SHould I just keep eating less, lean and do a lot of aerobic work out? Ive started doing abdominal work out by the way just to see if it helps.

any suggestions??

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it really loose skin, or fat? Fat tends to fall in rolls, loose skin wrinkles.

You can lose weight faster than your skin can adjust, so you can expect to find that your belly and possibly arms, will look very loose for a while after you lose weight. All you can really do about that is keep taking plenty of fish oil and have patience. Think of a woman who has been pregnant. When she gives birth, she will still look loose and floppy for a while as her body adjusts to her new shape. It does eventually tighten up.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did (and do). I've found that lowering your body fat percentage helps, as well as time. Pretty common problem, search the forums and you'll see how common it really is.
    --
    'What is a human being, then?'
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'
    'An acorn that is unafraid to destroy itself in growing into a tree.'
    -David Zindell, _A Requiem for Homo Sapiens_

My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114471221

anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats what im curious bout eileen. not sure if its even loose skin or even a visceral fat (inner fat). My stomach also bloats whenever I eat.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Loose skin hangs off of you, correct?

neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    A good way of seeing if it is loose skin is to contort your body in such a way as to see it 'hang'. IE, when I move my body to an almost horizontal point, my belly can be seen to hang like.. well, like cow udders. Blech. It also doesn't feel 'tight' -- way more mushy then fat would be.
    --
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'

My training log:

cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i still have to lose some fat before this becomes a big problem. but the last time i lost a ton of weight, it wasn't really that bad.

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    when i sit down, yes its hanging but when im standing its barely noticeable but u see a bulge.

cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    then that's fat. keep workin it off.

Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000)
    pinch the skin on the back of your hand. Thats how thin skin is. Now compare how thick your stomach "loose skin" is. There most likely a lot of fat still there.
    My Body has No Limits

thanks guys then ill keep working out. Is it a myth when they say that when u work ur abdominal muscles ur building muscles on top of that fat thus making u look more fat or does it burn some of it off?

Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by anthone View Post
    thanks guys then ill keep working out. Is it a myth when they say that when u work ur abdominal muscles ur building muscles on top of that fat thus making u look more fat or does it burn some of it off?
    Well. You can only build your abdominals in a surplus of calories. And since men tend to store fat in the abdominal region, he muscle you build underneath the fat pushes the stored fat out more. If your cutting, it will help burn some extra calories and define your midsection.

NOTE: don't take this the wrong way. You can not spot reduce.
    My Body has No Limits

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The abs are a comparatively small muscle group. Something like heavy squats works abs just as hard as specific ab exercises, but also burns mega calories and builds up back and legs etc.

Try stomach vacuums. Stand or sit tall, and suck your belly in as hard as possible. Try to stick your belly button to your spine. And hold for 30 seconds, working up to 1 minute. You'll only be able to breath in the top part of your chest. This is a good exercise for working abs in a way that won't cause them to stick out. And if nothing else, it gives you great practice at sucking in your belly when you meet girls.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Originally Posted by Basil08 View Post
    NOTE: don't take this the wrong way. You can not spot reduce.
    Oh Ive heard that many times, lol but thanks guys/gals

Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    And if nothing else, it gives you great practice at sucking in your belly when you meet girls.

LOL Thanks

tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by neekz0r View Post
    A good way of seeing if it is loose skin is to contort your body in such a way as to see it 'hang'. IE, when I move my body to an almost horizontal point, my belly can be seen to hang like.. well, like cow udders. Blech. It also doesn't feel 'tight' -- way more mushy then fat would be.
    Aw crap.. I have that on my belly, nipple area/some on my arms.

Well, its a good thing I guess.

Pros: Blame the fact I don't that paper-thin skin look on my loose skin. Wooo
    Cons: I have loose skin. Therefore, I can't achieve the paper-thin skin look anytime soon.

Summary: Loose skin sucks !
    30 Day Fitness Challenge
    http://30days.fitness-blogger.com/

I have lost over 100lbs and I still can't stay motivated. I have been bodybuilding/powerlifting for 2-3 years now, and every training session feels like a chore.

Over the next 30 days, I'm going to push myself to getting back into shape, and back into loving fitness. Follow my website for training logs, diet recipes, and much more!

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neekz0r View Post
    Oh my God. Really?

When I get in Push-Up position, all of my belly just hangs off. Before, when I was fat, it wasn't like that. I can pull the area and it doesn't hurt and it's really mushy.

I have a lot of it, because I dropped a lot of weight =/. Am I going to have to get surgery to fix it?

It depends on how bad it is. Before even considering surgery, I would:

A) give it time (year+), you are young and your skin should tighten
    B) lower your BF%

Also, you'll find that some people argue that it's not "loose skin" but that it's fat. Whatever it is, it's annoying but the answer remains the same. Time and lower bodyfat %.

Honestly? Since you are young, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I know, easier said then done.. but being young really works a lot in your favor in this case.
    --
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'

My training log:

Yeah, I'm just gunna keep dieting and working out...it's so annoying though, working to be lean and having this ring of loose skin around your belly. It sucks so much and is really discouraging.