puritania01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Propadrol/Hemadrol Stack

Hey guys I am starting this stack and was going to log it so everyone could see the kind of gains I will get from it. I was going to do my first Test prop./dbol cycle but I ran out of time then I was going to do a dbol only cycle but then I couldn't f**ing find it. I have been training for 4 years and I pretty much only use protein supplementation with the occaisional creatine. I have competed in a bodybuilding competition where I took 2nd. But that is besides the point. Basically my goal is to gain 10 lbs. before September. My main objective is to stay in an anabolic state as much as possible. I have periodized my training a few times and cannot get past 210lbs bodyweight wise. This phase will be about 8 weeks and I will increase calories and poundage. Any way now that you have a few of my credentials..... This is the break down:

30mg Prop. Morning
    50mg Hem. Lunch
    30mg Prop. Before bed

My diet is good. It is designed to gain weight but it is pretty clean. If anyone is truly interested I will post everyday but stuff doesn't happen in one day. I just want to see the plus 10lbs. At the end of August. Let me know and I can write more down. It's getting a little wordy up in here.

so today is the second day that I have been taking the combo. I have increased the intesity of my workouts and wonder if I am running on a little placebo juice. Still too early to tell imo but I do feel a little fuller. I look forward to the about week two. That is when I will step on the scale for the first time since beginning. Stay tuned!

K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed..going to be running 90mg of prop in a few months..

Alright got one on board eh mate!
    I think if I don't see much after the first week I may bump it up to 90mg as well. So today was my third day. Everything is going good. My training is heavy, my diet is good, and I am getting good sleep because school is out for the summer and I don't start work till about 10:00 Am everyday. Perfect conditions for growth if you ask me. As I have been training heavy (my favorite) for the last few months I am going to do higher intensity, more hypertrophy minded training. Quick sets with a lot of supersets. See if I can shock my body. Probably still too early to tell much with the stack but I did feel fuller this morning. Muscle wise. I usually feel pretty flat in the morning until I get some carbs and such in me. I know I said earlier I wouldn't step on the scale until week two but I will step on this saturday and see how much I have gained. I will also let you know if I feel that I look better or not. Cause thats really all that matters to a bodybuilder right?

-Can I ask you man why you decided to bump it up to 90mg. I have seen that a lot too just curious. I am a wuss and don't like to go past the warning label.
    Last edited by puritania01; 07-02-2008 at 08:21 PM.

So I sort of cheated today. I got on the scale today because I was feeling really full last night. My muscles didn't feel carb pumped they just felt full. So I was 210 lbs. when I started on Monday and I am 212.6 today. And that was in the morning. I would say that I do feel a little stronger. I have to say though I am not as horny as I was before so I lasted a little longer with my f buddy simply because I didn't want it all that bad. Glad I have somebody to test that part on. haha Overall good sofar. I would have to say though if my diet and sleep weren't on I don't think I would gain so much because I am at a plateau. But what do I know I have never done a ph (though its legal) before so maybe this is normal. I am glad I did something milder than a Test prop. dbol cycle. Maybe it is just in my head but I feel a little different. Not a lot but I can tell something is going on up there besides what the girl at the gym would look like bent over my bed. Oh yah! But if I am gaining steady like this I don't see there is any reason I couldn't get to 220 before August 30th. Kinda sucks its Fourth of July weekend. I have two more days of training for this week left!
    Supplements are just that, they supplement an already solid program. If you can't work hard, eat right, and devote yourself all day everyday, don't call yourself a bodybuilder. No beach bodies allowed!

Today was my day off from the gym (though it wasn't supposed to be) but I did lots of eating today. I have noticed I feel a little tighter. I would have to say the stack is leaning me out. Though only a little. And in a different way then when I take a good CEE. Yes I said it, I swear creatine leans me out. I am not sure if that is weird but everyone talks about the bloat but I feel that it takes all the subcontainious water from right under my skin away. I can tell it in my shoulders with CEE but with this is more overall. Believe the spot reducing or not. Anyways, I bumped up the dosing to 90mg Propadrol and 50mg. I am seeing good results I just figured I would change it now and get more out of it (because I am only running a 4 week cycle) than decide later and only do like a week @90.
    Another thing I noticed is that I get mad at things a lot easier. I mean I am all jokes most of the time seriously ( uh hemmm <chocking on irony)
    but I get mad or at least angered by things that would not normally get me angry. I will have to keep that in mind. But nothing serious and I dont think training mad helps me but maybe I will try to channel it into more aggressive training. I really only thought that kind of stuff happened to straight test users if at all. I will weigh myself monday and let you know how much I have truly gained after the first week. 2 pounds a week on avg. and I am happy though I realize that is above the suggested limit for lean weight gain.
    Supplements I am currently taking in order of appearance:

Liquid Amino Acids - Immediately following wake up
    30 mg. Propadrol- shortly after approx. 20-30 mins.
    Cytogainer- 3rd meal
    50mg Hemadrol
    BCAA's -post workout w/ choc. Milk
    30 mg. Propadrol- just added before 4th or 5th meal
    Omega 3- 2 or 3 times a day
    Daily vitamin- every other day
    Casein- before bed maybe with some regular whey too
    * Maybe I shouldn't have but I stopped taking Milk Thislte yesterday because they are both non-methylated so I will just start after my cycle

PCT: Novedex XT and well that's pretty much it. I am thinking about getting a cortisol blocker and some Kreaceps from my friend. I have never tried Kre Alkelyn before and if my energy drops after the stack I would like to keep up the intensity (even though I haven't really changed my intesity always hard -eh)
    So yah if anyone has anything to add be sure and let me know. I read all of the forums on this stack but I am always learning. And for heavens sake start leaving some f*&*$ing comments it is getting lonely over here!!!
    Supplements are just that, they supplement an already solid program. If you can't work hard, eat right, and devote yourself all day everyday, don't call yourself a bodybuilder. No beach bodies allowed!

No big changes to report. I wonder if I am increasing in weight much. Sometimes I feel like it and sometimes I don't. I am excited to check the scale on monday. Probably when I will post again.

crf250119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Nice STack

Awesome log so far dude. Subscribed. Im doing 30 mg propadrol only 3x a day for 3 weeks. Ive noticed a few things but overall I heard it will drop some bodyfat and add 3-5 pounds of lean mass, so I upped the dosage so hopefully thats long enough otherwise I will have to do 6 weeks and 90 mg a day. Keep me posted.

Hey thanks man! So you are going to do 90mg both times? Ya from what I have heard that is what you will probably gain from propadrol. Are you doing only a prop cycle?

Alright everyone so I just weighed myself and I am up 1.75 lbs. I was a little bummed but to make myself feel better I will give you some reasons. After being stuck at 210 I will take any increase at all. Moreover I have leaned out a very good amount. My delts and back look bigger (leaner) and my arms are much harder. After so many bs supps to try to get over this hill I am glad that this is actually working. Since I bumped it up to 90mg prop I have to get some more and I am going to get some Post Cycle support from AI. So I will be using Novedex XT and AI PCS. Possibly a creatine. Well all is well and I hope for more steady gains. My goal by next week is two pounds so hopefully I can get that. Oh and I take back that sex thing I said earlier possibly a little placebo running around upstairs. No real change in sex drive but I pretty much want to f#@& anything that moves anyway so......
    I am cramming down the calories but trying to watch my lipid profile w/o really watching it know what I mean. I think my bp might be a little high too. Like 130/ 80. I know thats not really high but high for me. So all in allit was a successful week.

I knew I forgot something!!! I have also been getting headaches sometimes. They aren't bad and most of the time they go away pretty quickly. Also, I am worried about keeping my cholesterol and bp down. I eat lots of fruits and veggies and oatmeal and pretty much all whole grains. Do you guys think I am alright? I can't really test them but I worry about it sometimes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Hey just letting you guys knowI will probably not post so much until the end. Getting the calories in and training heavy. My body I think is used to the stack now and I don't get so anxious after taking every pill. 10lbs. might be a little ambitious so if I gain five lbs. from right now till the end I will be happy. I will let you know if anything changes but expect a post in about 3 weeks. I will do a little post cycle update as well. Later dudes!

Hey everyone! So I am finishing week two up and I feel good. I lowered the dosage of the propadrol back down to 60mg and I will keep it there for another week. I am worried about coming back up to normal test levels afterwards so I am going to taper off of the propadrol on the last week and then I will continue the hemadrol another week as I begin my PCT just so to make sure I slowly ease myself off of it. My pct will simply be Novaldex XT with some milk thistle and Hawthorne Berry. I will also take a good creatine as well. I will check my weight on Monday but I wouldn't expect an increase of more than a pound or so. As far as gains go my muscles feel a lot harder. That to me is the most noticable difference. Anything other than that would be speculation as far as I am concerned as I have no real way of testing it. I would imagine my test levels to be elevated but as to what extent I have no clue. This is a legal stack so I don't imagine it to be too high. By the way I have not noticed any side effects this week. I will let you guys know my weight increase on monday.

Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by puritania01 View Post
    Hey everyone! So I am finishing week two up and I feel good. I lowered the dosage of the propadrol back down to 60mg and I will keep it there for another week. I am worried about coming back up to normal test levels afterwards so I am going to taper off of the propadrol on the last week and then I will continue the hemadrol another week as I begin my PCT just so to make sure I slowly ease myself off of it. My pct will simply be Novaldex XT with some milk thistle and Hawthorne Berry. I will also take a good creatine as well. I will check my weight on Monday but I wouldn't expect an increase of more than a pound or so. As far as gains go my muscles feel a lot harder. That to me is the most noticable difference. Anything other than that would be speculation as far as I am concerned as I have no real way of testing it. I would imagine my test levels to be elevated but as to what extent I have no clue. This is a legal stack so I don't imagine it to be too high. By the way I have not noticed any side effects this week. I will let you guys know my weight increase on monday.

Hey! What's up, man! I'm in. Sounds like things are moving in the right direction. Keep up the motivation and the heavy lifting! It's the only way to bust those plateaus!! Peace, man!! Good call with the Hawthorne also. If you're worried about bp then you should take them on cycle also. Good things!
    All business.

Hey thanks savageous! So today is the beginning of week 3. Sorry I didn't get a chance to see what my weight was today but I will check tomorrow for sure! My friend today said I was looking a lot thicker and I hadn't seen him since the end of school (about Jun. 14). That was really nice to hear. If I had to guess I would say I have gained at least another pound. Ya right how could I really F#@*ing tell that. Well I am just guessing that because I have been eating and training like an A-1 Savage. Another thing I would like to say is that my body composition has changed as well. I am more solid than before. My muscles are much harder. Much harder than any N.O. product would produce. That could be another reason the weight gain was slow. However If I don't gain five pounds of lean mass I will be pissed and would probably suggest something else for people. But I will just think positive and hopefully the mass will come. I'll let you know my weight after 2 weeks tomorrow. Later

Salutations my fellow bodbuilding enthusiasts! So I weighed myself today and I was 214lbs. That is a 4lb. increase since the beginning of my cycle. Everything is going great. Since yesterday my metabolism has been on fire and I am trying to keep it satisfied. Maybe it has taken this long for my body to get used to it and start increasing protein synthesis ( I hope!). So yah hopefully this will be the week I see the largest weight gain. Keep the positive energy coming.

Hey! Not much to speak of. No side affects to speak of. Come to think of it I don't think I have had any real side affects besides a few minor headaches or something like that. A little weight update, I usually weigh myself at the gym where I work at later in the day and I am about 15.6 with my shirt and shorts on. So that is probably like a pound or so. I weighed myself this morning instead of later after I had eaten and such and I was 15.6. I don't consider this my official weight as I like to use the same scale I have always used since I got to college but it was cool. I will weigh myself on Monday and again on the last day of my cycle. Strength gains so far have been minimal if any. I am really no stronger now than I was before. But I feel harder and look a little thicker and that was my goal. I am trying to attempt a 500lb squat at the end of August before I go to Germany and I was kinda hoping this would help in the strength department but not so much. I will get it regardless.

To tell you the truth I still don't even know what the F*$# Propadrol is. Does anyone have anything to add besides everything already said. Is it just an anti-estrogen? I heard that it could just be "the pill" but I am still unsure. I did try to do a lot of research beforehand but I couldn't find much.
    So Until Monday!

Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey! Not much to speak of. No side affects to speak of. Come to think of it I don't think I have had any real side affects besides a few minor headaches or something like that. A little weight update, I usually weigh myself at the gym where I work at later in the day and I am about 15.6 with my shirt and shorts on. So that is probably like a pound or so. I weighed myself this morning instead of later after I had eaten and such and I was 15.6. I don't consider this my official weight as I like to use the same scale I have always used since I got to college but it was cool. I will weigh myself on Monday and again on the last day of my cycle. Strength gains so far have been minimal if any. I am really no stronger now than I was before. But I feel harder and look a little thicker and that was my goal. I am trying to attempt a 500lb squat at the end of August before I go to Germany and I was kinda hoping this would help in the strength department but not so much. I will get it regardless.

To tell you the truth I still don't even know what the F*$# Propadrol is. Does anyone have anything to add besides everything already said. Is it just an anti-estrogen? I heard that it could just be "the pill" but I am still unsure. I did try to do a lot of research beforehand but I couldn't find much.
    So Until Monday!
    What's up, bro!! Good to know you're still doing well with no sides!! NICE!! Keep up the good stuff, man! For what it's worth - I have absolutely no clue what Propadrol is/does. I've heard that it's supposed to be good though. Who knows. Either way - keep eating!! w00t! Peace, man!
    All business.

hey thanks man! Nice to know someone is reading it out there lol

hey thanks man! Nice to know someone is reading it out there lol

Hah! No problem, bro. I subscribed the first time I posted so anytime I go into my user CP it shows when you post an update!! All good things!! Be well, bro!
    All business.

hey guys sorry I havent been posting. Finishing up my 4th week. Weighed myself today 214lbs. Not much else to report. Finishing the bottle next week and also starting Novedex xt and maybe some creatine. Attempted a 500lb squat today but got stuck in the hole. But I beat my pr and took 475 so I am not at all discouraged. Probably post again next week after bottles are empty. Later dudes!

Alright guys here it is! So I have finished my cycle today and I have stuck on about 6 lbs onto the old physique. This was not a sponsored cycle and to tell you the truth I didn't think it would really work. But yah I accomplished my goal and I couldn't be happier. I have tapered the propadrol off and I have been off of it for about a week. I started some Novadex Xt this week and starting tomorrow I will get off the Hemadrol and I will just be running some Super Thisilyn (Natures Way) with some Hawthorn Extract (might as well finish the bottle). Side effects experience definetely showed up towards the end. My bp did start to go up and I felt a few dizzy spells and faint sometimes. Could be from the bp. I imagine it will go away as I get off though. I don't really like to jump from one supp to another but I dont think I will be doing many supplements while I am in Germany and I got a 500lb squat that still needs to get done. So along with the novedex I threw in Creakic Hardcore because I liked it a lot the last time I used it. So all in all I would give this stack a thumbs up. There is probably a better stack and I probably couldve gained more but for a guy stuck at a plateau it did the trick and thats all I wanted. I would just be sure you put in the work with this stack because you will get a hell of a lot more out of it. That goes with any supplement though and I think everyone can agree to that. Thanks for everyone who read this log and hopefully it will help someone. The last bulletin is really the only one you need to read anyways. PEACE!!!!!!!

hey yall. So I have been off of the stack for a few days and I can definetely feel a difference. I can tell I am coming off of something. I am not sure if your pct is supposed to take away all feelings of this or not. I have heard conflicting reports of Novedex Xt killing your sex drive and also it increasing it. I feel like my libido has increased since being off and this leads me to believe (correct me if I am wrong) that it didn't shut down my natural test production. Is this correct. It was also a pretty short cycle. But anyways I really hope to not lose any weight but I will let you know once I finish my entire pct. I would actually hope to gain another pound or two. Anyways if anyone has any questions I will gladly answer them. Later!

Can I just say that I am never taking Novedex xt again! Last Friday I had bumped it up to 3 pills a day and I felt short of breath for two days. No joke! Then went down to two. Thought I would go back up to 3 again and I woke up this morning thinking I was having a heart attack. I couldn't go back to bed. I couldn't get a deep breath. I know it might be a bad idea to just jump off but I think my natural test is fine. That is very unacceptable to me and I looked it up this morning and apparently a few people have had this. Novedex xt is not for me. I reccommend all to be careful with this product. Oh and if your a rep from Gaspari your comments are not welcome on my thread.

Ok so the last post I will ever post on here.
    Off of everything now. Done with pct. Kept all the weight I gained. Good stack overall. It was however my first stack. See you out on the forums!

OK so I am a liar but I thought you guys could appreciate this. I got my 500 squat and I currently weigh 219.6 lbs. F*&#@ ya dude!!!