Thread: creatine??

james06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine??

already posted this in the supllement section but thought may aswell ask here aswell

so bassically i have to do research for PE about numerous things about creatine and ive left it late (11.45 here in england) and cant be botherd oing research this late so could someone help me out with quick answers to these?

what is it?
    why take it?
    when should it be taken?
    forms of creatine?
    benefits?
    side effects?
    who will benefit from it?

i know fairly simple questions but yano
    also im pretty sure there is no negative side effects from creatine except bloating? but my teacher thinks otherwise

thansk in advance

scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its a steriod if you take it you will grow and be very strong

side effect: makes you strong

if you dont believe me why dont you use the ****ing search function where you can find this thread posted and answered probably a million times....

negged
    “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” ― Alan Watts

EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by james06 View Post
    already posted this in the supllement section but thought may aswell ask here aswell

so bassically i have to do research for PE about numerous things about creatine and ive left it late (11.45 here in england) and cant be botherd oing research this late so could someone help me out with quick answers to these?

what is it?
    why take it?
    when should it be taken?
    forms of creatine?
    benefits?
    side effects?
    who will benefit from it?

i know fairly simple questions but yano
    also im pretty sure there is no negative side effects from creatine except bloating? but my teacher thinks otherwise

thansk in advance

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/gastelu8.htm