Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    He has a Krispy Kreme contest to prepare for!
    Our Krispy Kreme contest may have been held up indefinitely. No Cali trip in July because of some unforeseen circumstances as well as a new client.
    timbahwolffff on Instagram

CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    Our Krispy Kreme contest may have been held up indefinitely. No Cali trip in July because of some unforeseen circumstances as well as a new client.
    It's ok to admit that you were just scared to get beat by a GIRL. I don't think the guys will think any less of you....not too much anyways.

That's a bummer, it wouldv'e been so cool to meet you. Next time!
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's ok to admit that you were just scared to get beat by a GIRL. I don't think the guys will think any less of you....not too much anyways.

That's a bummer, it wouldv'e been so cool to meet you. Next time!
    I'm secure enough to admit that I can be beat by girls. And um...enjoy it. LOL!

Definitely, next time I'm down there.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm secure enough to admit that I can be beat by girls. And um...enjoy it. LOL!

Definitely, next time I'm down there.
    I am THERE (as of September, anyways)
    "Rather the pain of discipline, than the pain of regret."

BScKin - UNB
    Doctor of Chiropractic in Training - Palmer College of Chiropractic WEST

Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when is the next episode coming?

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so were the krispy kremes in the video for a contest or some kind of carb loading kind of thing?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    so were the krispy kremes in the video for a contest or some kind of carb loading kind of thing?
    for taste
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by benjamin0 View Post
    I am THERE (as of September, anyways)

New video soon?

Location: Ballin' In The Bullring, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New video soon?
    x2, im subx to this thread and cant wait to see a new vid
    ★☆★ Insured By The BMBC ★☆★

"When you're about to give up, remember why you started."

Smoke Shisha/Hookah? Join Here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123906341

Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    for taste
    Yep. Just for taste.
    Even I can't really rationalize eating that as having too much benefits. LOL!

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Kane - How many days a week do you train? what kind of workouts?

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep. Just for taste.
    its good for the soul
    Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    its good for the soul
    So are cookies!

Kane - How many days a week do you train? what kind of workouts?

I train 7 days per week.... sometimes more (twice on some days).
    Until recently it was 2 upper body and 2 lower body workouts per week. I pulled my achilles tendon about a month ago so currently hitting legs just once per week. Current program goes something like this:
    saturday: legs
    sunday: back, delts, triceps
    monday: cardio, abs
    tuesday: chest, traps, biceps
    wednesday: cardio, abs
    thursday: back, delts, triceps
    friday: cardio, abs

I sometimes split sunday, tuesday and thursday workouts into two. I used to also do light oly lifts and variations or complexes on mon, wed, fridays and will probably do so again soon.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

I train 7 days per week.... sometimes more (twice on some days).
    Until recently it was 2 upper body and 2 lower body workouts per week. I pulled my achilles tendon about a month ago so currently hitting legs just once per week. Current program goes something like this:
    saturday: legs
    sunday: back, delts, triceps
    monday: cardio, abs
    tuesday: chest, traps, biceps
    wednesday: cardio, abs
    thursday: back, delts, triceps
    friday: cardio, abs

I sometimes split sunday, tuesday and thursday workouts into two. I used to also do light oly lifts and variations or complexes on mon, wed, fridays and will probably do so again soon.
    Holy! You don't believe in rest days? Why do they always say take a rest day?

Holy! You don't believe in rest days? Why do they always say take a rest day?
    I'm too young to rest.
    I think overtraining is overexaggerated, personally. And my cardio/ ab days are light enough that some would probably consider them rest days. With this type of schedule I also don't sweat it if some unforeseen circumstance comes up that I may have to miss a day or so. That rarely ever happens though.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

When you train twice a day do you take your supplements 2x too? (ex: I take 5g Grn Mag before workout)

When you train twice a day do you take your supplements 2x too? (ex: I take 5g Grn Mag before workout)
    I'll keep GM or GB to once per day but would definitely do PW again and maybe 1/2 serving of WF as well in the second workout.

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

What's your favorite body part to train?

Registered User supersaiyanGoku's Avatar
    supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When does the first episode go up?

Originally Posted by supersaiyanGoku View Post

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by supersaiyanGoku View Post
    BB.COM guys are working on getting it up !!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    BB.COM guys are working on getting it up !!

(stole from Dracoy )

What's your favorite body part to train?
    Specials & insider info

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wait !!!

Ms. Sneaky already saw episode 1
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Wait !!!

Ms. Sneaky already saw episode 1

Want a cookie?
    Last edited by bull.dogz; 07-08-2008 at 04:19 PM.

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep. Just for taste.
    lol, your a beast than (no homo).

RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BAHAHAHAHA. I don't suppose you guys have seen THIS number.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YtKy6cARCFw

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RandallH19891 View Post
    BAHAHAHAHA. I don't suppose you guys have seen THIS number.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YtKy6cARCFw
    LOL
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]