Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Me-vs-comfort food... I win!

I had a shocking weekend. I weighed myself and found the scales had moved as much as I thought... in the wrong direction though! Just about in tears, I was set to toss the scales over the balcony but hubby stopped me (budget-conscious creature that he is).

I have to see my endocrinologist for diabetes type I in a week's time and I promised myself I would be under 100kgs (about 220lbs) for that appointment. The scales are not looking promising. I'd built that up as such a strong goal that I was absolutely fuming when I found out it might not happen.

BUT...

I didn't go running for Mr Potato, or Mr Muffin, or Mr Cake! I also ignored Mr Pizza!

I'm determined not to stand on those horrible scales again... and keep my diet and exercise program... even step it up a notch.

This is a big thing for me.
    My name -was- ComfortFood.
    Now its FutureLowBF%
    I'm Buddha-sized and full of wisdom... and fat.
    ~
    Proud member of "Thick Chicks"
    ~
    Status: Wrist back in action - starting weights again tomorrow morning (light - don't want to re-injure!). On an IBS-friendly diet which is resulting in less sick days, and weight dropping (fricken YAY!)

pantherpride17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pantherpride17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pantherpride17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's a wonderful attitude to have! I hope you are able to reach your goals. Keep up the good work!
    "If you do not stand behind our troops, please feel free...to stand in front of them."

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's great! Those kinds of habits do get easier to keep as time goes on, so keep at it!

Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I didn't even feel the need for chocolate! I'm so impressed with my body!

*happy snoopy dance*
    Attached Images
    I'm Buddha-sized and full of wisdom... and fat.
    ~
    Proud member of "Thick Chicks"
    ~
    Status: Wrist back in action - starting weights again tomorrow morning (light - don't want to re-injure!). On an IBS-friendly diet which is resulting in less sick days, and weight dropping (fricken YAY!)

Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000)

Woo hoo -- look at you :-)

You have a wonderful attitude! Keep it up.

Even people who have been on the journey a while need to go back to the basics sometimes.

My evil nemisis is ice cream and I fell off the wagon about 50 days ago. I've kept a journal outlining my quit here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107806021

These days, it's just one day at a time.
    I might be out of the woods...