Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MillerTime07 View Post
    shouldve smashed the guys head in before you left and then sped off.

Why? the bloke was taking advantage of her being a no good cum dump. I'd have told her to get fuked when I found her at the party she said she wasn't going to .I wouldn't have even tried to talk to her. It was obvious at that stage she had lost interest and took the op for a cnut.

OP: plenty more fish in the sea.DON'T carry on going out with her if you have any self respect .She may in the cold light of day regret this and call you.Don't fall for it.
    Last edited by INSANEREACH; 06-29-2008 at 10:23 AM.
    I bang trannies.

FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Man The Harpoons

robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50) robplaysgeetar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by INSANEREACH View Post
    Why? the bloke was taking advantage of her being a no good cum dump. I'd have told her to get fuked when I found her at the party she said she wasn't going to .I wouldn't have even tried to talk to her. It was obvious at that stage she had lost interest and took the op for a cnut.

OP: plenty more fish in the sea.DON'T carry on going out with her if you have any self respect .She may in the cold light of day regret this and call you.Don't fall for it.
    I would have thanked the guy for showing me her true colors. I've done that before and since guys tend to be more loyal to chicks, there is a chance the guy would be like, "Dang, this girl is a bitch for screwing over a guy like this."

What happened with me was I was dating a girl and dropped her when I found out she was fooling around with another guy, so I went up to the guy and thanked him for showing me how she really is and he ended up dropping her shortly after. She got extremely mad at this, to the point where she decided that she was going to egg my car (high school days, ahhh). Luckily for me though, the guy told me about it.

I walked up to her in school and pulled her to the side saying this, "Look, I know you are planning on egging my car, and by all means, you can do that. I just hope that you realize that once you cross that line that I will be forced to bring eggs to school and embarass you in front of your friends after they find out how much of a slut you are." It's been about 4 years since then and I haven't heard from her, or had my car egged.

johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Originally Posted by Ripped_carnt View Post
    dude i feel your pain, that must have been ****ed thing to see and your head is probably swirling about now

i wish i had some great advice, but i don't

what i will suggest is that you don't contact her again. Let her come and explain it to you, don't go demanding answers. If she never comes to explain, she is not worth your time anyway. If she does come, see what her feeble explaination is and take it from there

i gotta say dude, it doesn't look good. I would dump her if i was you.
    X2.......Go get a kick azz workout in brother!!!
    You're never too old to be the person that you were meant to be.

The gangster of Spain Silvio Dante's Avatar
    Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ilivonsports View Post
    the rest of the girls there were either lesbian, coke addicts or had only 2 fingers on one hand. it sucks.

pic of her
    wtf that looks like a gay guy with long hair or wig.

she said other people asume things about her. lol
    True Spartan

Pope of the Black Knight's

gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont worry bout doing nething yet...
    whatever decision you make right now is going to be emotionally based and she will know
    just not talking to her will make her think hah i win he doesnt know what to do so he just left
    ive been in this situation recently so you first need to get over her emotionally i dont know how...maybe get a new girl first or do something good for urself to get ur confidence up and then handle the situation
    dont be surprised if u find urself over her emotionally and find urself not upset and decide to just go for an easy one night stand and make her happy and end up dropping the b1tch in the same night lol

The gangster of Spain Silvio Dante's Avatar
    Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ryan250 View Post
    no kidding. when i saw her at the party, her ass would have been out on the curb. are you in denial man?
    lol and he kissed her when he sees her in the party. LOL
    True Spartan

Pope of the Black Knight's

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she's ugly and you're a giant walking vagina.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can do better than that, dude

Don't worry about being around her, just act like she's not there

Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can do MUCH better bro. Break all contact with her, if she txt you and wants to explain things, let her. Then kick her ass out.

Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I wouldnt want to see a little crybaby like you everyday either.
    db shoulder press : can get the 115s up
    db bench: 125 x 10 x 4.
    bulking to 200 even if it kills me.

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Whiteheart View Post
    I wouldnt want to see a little crybaby like you everyday either.
    haha x2. kid sounds like the biggest pussy ever.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

This is what you are ****in crying over??????????? what is wrong with you?
    db shoulder press : can get the 115s up
    db bench: 125 x 10 x 4.
    bulking to 200 even if it kills me.

Bulking on doughnuts srs ilivonsports's Avatar
    ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000)
    aight guys I'm up and have read all your advice. No I am not one to fight, the guy had nothing to lose anyways and was drunk and high, I was sober.

I'm not cutting off contact because I'm actually intrigued to hear what she has to say about the night but consider herself in the trash.

I know I can do better too, I'm pretty sure when we did start dating we were both drunk and she brought it up and I went with the flow (big mistake obviously)

yeah her looks were a big step down from all my other girlfriends. the past I date high maintenance girls because they present their selves better in public with sexier outfits, this girl was down to earth which i though would be a new pace for me.

I'll keep you guys updated here on what happens/ what she says. she has work at 2 pm today so in 2 hours. she has to get up and see my text asking to talk to her about what happened last night.

thanks misc for your time and is it legal to shoot human whales with a harpoon?
    Bulking to 200
    4k+
    B: 225x8
    S: 315X7
    D: 405x5

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mikecart1 View Post
    Best thing to do is to just walk away from the situation. The more you push her to talk to you, etc. the more you will push her away. If she comes back to you, it was meant to be. If not, you will have to try to keep your cool until you can move on with your life and future girls. I had that happen to me before too.
    Originally Posted by Ripped_carnt View Post
    I agree with above poster.

Silence and time are the best remedies in relationship chaos

dude, you shoulda got the clues.......by you keep trying to talk to her and stuff, that is giving her reasons to hate you. you asked her to the party, but she didnt go with you. that is a "hi, having fun?" kind of situation. maybe she did just really want some time with out you........but she prob thinks you are a anoying clingy bastard now.
    Last edited by user3657; 06-29-2008 at 12:10 PM.

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    aight guys I'm up and have read all your advice. No I am not one to fight, the guy had nothing to lose anyways and was drunk and high, I was sober.

I'm not cutting off contact because I'm actually intrigued to hear what she has to say about the night but consider herself in the trash.

I know I can do better too, I'm pretty sure when we did start dating we were both drunk and she brought it up and I went with the flow (big mistake obviously)

yeah her looks were a big step down from all my other girlfriends. the past I date high maintenance girls because they present their selves better in public with sexier outfits, this girl was down to earth which i though would be a new pace for me.

I'll keep you guys updated here on what happens/ what she says. she has work at 2 pm today so in 2 hours. she has to get up and see my text asking to talk to her about what happened last night.

just drop it man.........she may not even text you back after last night.

ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

why did you even text her?

i wouldn't even give that slut the satisfactory of me even showing that i cared in the slightest. she wants you to be upset. shes got the upper hand son.

ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ok I didn't touch on how much I contact her a day. It the extent of 1-2 text messages and a phone call after she is off of work. I don't hang out with her everyday but maybe 4 times a week. I don't think thats clingy at all but I might be wrong.
    Bulking to 200
    4k+

ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok I didn't touch on how much I contact her a day. It the extent of 1-2 text messages and a phone call after she is off of work. I don't hang out with her everyday but maybe 4 times a week. I don't think thats clingy at all but I might be wrong.
    No it's not, but let me ask you this.

Does she ever initiate the contact with you?

Originally Posted by ryan250 View Post
    No it's not, but let me ask you this.

Does she ever initiate the contact with you?
    yeah when I'm at work and vice versa
    Bulking to 200
    4k+

RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

DUDE! do not wait for her to contact you/do not contact her anymore. just forget about her and move the hell on. trust me bro, i've been through this situation (sorta) and it's not worth pursuing. she is going to make up some lame story that she didn't do anything wrong and then you'll probably want to give it one more shot at the relationship. best to just drop her ass.

your emotions are skyrocketing and all your actions are based off what you're feeling, not logic. take it from people who have been through this. we're just trying to save you from more heartache in the future.

Originally Posted by RippedAzn View Post
    DUDE! do not wait for her to contact you/do not contact her anymore. just forget about her and move the hell on. trust me bro, i've been through this situation (sorta) and it's not worth pursuing. she is going to make up some lame story that she didn't do anything wrong and then you'll probably want to give it one more shot at the relationship. best to just drop her ass.

your emotions are skyrocketing and all your actions are based off what you're feeling, not logic. take it from people who have been through this. we're just trying to save you from more heartache in the future.
    yeah like i said consider herself gone, i just wanted the story to post for you guys to hopefully get a laugh.

I'm making plans right now to hang out with other beezys tonight.
    Bulking to 200
    4k+

yeah like i said consider herself gone, i just wanted the story to post for you guys to hopefully get a laugh.

I'm making plans right now to hang out with other beezys tonight.
    the thing is man, IF, IF, she gets back to you shes prob will NOT, repeat, NOT, give you the truth.

Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    the thing is man, IF, IF, she gets back to you shes prob will NOT, repeat, NOT, give you the truth.
    i wasn't expecting the truth, the truth is obvious at this point but a lie would be humorous
    Bulking to 200
    4k+

erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Whiteheart View Post

This is what you are ****in crying over??????????? what is wrong with you?
    Do not want!!!! Man the Harpoons, God dam bro thats some nasty sh*t.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i wasnt sure this was a serious thread once a saw the pic
    sorry op, no offense
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Registered User Spaghetti Beans's Avatar
    Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So my gf today told me when i asked if she wanted to go to a party gave one of those answers where not really but if you want me to and i gave some other options and what not. she then was like you know we dont have to hang out every day because i'll get tired of you, a big red flag to me.

anyways she was like ok lemme call you back in 20 minutes after i think about it. 45 minutes go by no call. so i figured she went to sleep as she did work 13 hours today. so I call up a friend and he tells me to come to the party and when i get there she is there. I'm dumbfounded when i see this, she is surprised and i give her a kiss. I asked her what was up why she didnt call me back and she said she forgot after taking a shower and her head was a mess.

ok fine, i'll believe it to. so i sit outside with her and other people but she quickly gets up and leaves going inside, i figured she went for another beer or something but doesnt come back for 20 minutes so i go in and she is sitting on the couch next to some guy who is laying down on the verge of passing out and he has her hand on her lap and her hand on his shoulder. ok fine wtf who cares she is helpign him out, but no not really. she gives me the cold shoulder, i try telling her a story and she looks away like i'm retarded.

at this point i'm starting to get a little mad and frustrated. i leave and pop in and out every so often. well im drinking outside again and see the kid who was laying down on the couch come outside so im like yes finally perfect opportunity to go be with her but she is nowhere to be found but someone is in the bathroom so i figure its her.

a kid comes up and makes a gesture to me like is someone in there and i say no so he knocks. well she opens up and there is another guy in there. i turned around, walked outside, put my beer down, turned my car on and sped the **** out of there. I didnt even say anything to her. I don't want to make assumptions because she told me people do that to her to much but at the same time she put herself in a situation where assumptions can only be made.

i texted her on the way home asking what the deal was with him and her in there and she hasnt responded.

i don't know what to do.

She is fishing for someone else while she keeps you on the side.

There was one highlight of the night though and thats when my drunken friend let me punch him in the forehead with mma gloves on. sadly it was enough to pop a blood vessel in my fist in between my middle knuckle and the one to the right of it on my right hand.
    Bulking to 200
    4k+

giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000)
    the rest of the girls there were either lesbian, coke addicts or had only 2 fingers on one hand. it sucks.

pic of her
    Bro no offense but you can do a lot better then that

WAY better

Originally Posted by giantsfanftw View Post
    Bro no offense but you can do a lot better then that

WAY better
    I know I can, kinda why I don't understand why i was so strung up on this. I guess it was because it was such a change in pace of the type of girl i always dated i wanted to make it work.
    Bulking to 200
    4k+