Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Bulking on doughnuts srs ilivonsports's Avatar
    ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000)

i'm so mad/hurt right now I'm shaking

So my gf today told me when i asked if she wanted to go to a party gave one of those answers where not really but if you want me to and i gave some other options and what not. she then was like you know we dont have to hang out every day because i'll get tired of you, a big red flag to me.

anyways she was like ok lemme call you back in 20 minutes after i think about it. 45 minutes go by no call. so i figured she went to sleep as she did work 13 hours today. so I call up a friend and he tells me to come to the party and when i get there she is there. I'm dumbfounded when i see this, she is surprised and i give her a kiss. I asked her what was up why she didnt call me back and she said she forgot after taking a shower and her head was a mess.

ok fine, i'll believe it to. so i sit outside with her and other people but she quickly gets up and leaves going inside, i figured she went for another beer or something but doesnt come back for 20 minutes so i go in and she is sitting on the couch next to some guy who is laying down on the verge of passing out and he has her hand on her lap and her hand on his shoulder. ok fine wtf who cares she is helpign him out, but no not really. she gives me the cold shoulder, i try telling her a story and she looks away like i'm retarded.

at this point i'm starting to get a little mad and frustrated. i leave and pop in and out every so often. well im drinking outside again and see the kid who was laying down on the couch come outside so im like yes finally perfect opportunity to go be with her but she is nowhere to be found but someone is in the bathroom so i figure its her.

a kid comes up and makes a gesture to me like is someone in there and i say no so he knocks. well she opens up and there is another guy in there. i turned around, walked outside, put my beer down, turned my car on and sped the **** out of there. I didnt even say anything to her. I don't want to make assumptions because she told me people do that to her to much but at the same time she put herself in a situation where assumptions can only be made.

i texted her on the way home asking what the deal was with him and her in there and she hasnt responded.

i don't know what to do.
    Bulking to 200
    4k+
    B: 225x8
    S: 315X7
    D: 405x5

juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn. like that huh? you should have just stayed at the party and acted like you didn't give a damn about that bitch. shoulda tried to hook up with some other chicks there. although i guess it's easier said than done.

Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude i feel your pain, that must have been ****ed thing to see and your head is probably swirling about now

i wish i had some great advice, but i don't

what i will suggest is that you don't contact her again. Let her come and explain it to you, don't go demanding answers. If she never comes to explain, she is not worth your time anyway. If she does come, see what her feeble explaination is and take it from there

i gotta say dude, it doesn't look good. I would dump her if i was you.
    mercury build up from excessive tuna will kill your libido
    http://www.ph.ucla.edu/ehs/student%20hazards/mercury.pdf

ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ripped_carnt View Post
    dude i feel your pain, that must have been ****ed thing to see and your head is probably swirling about now

i wish i had some great advice, but i don't

what i will suggest is that you don't contact her again. Let her come and explain it to you, don't go demanding answers. If she never comes to explain, she is not worth your time anyway. If she does come, see what her feeble explaination is and take it from there

i gotta say dude, it doesn't look good. I would dump her if i was you.
    reps on recharge. good idea.

not so much my head swirling as my heart broken. its like my stomach has fallen through the world right now.
    Bulking to 200
    4k+

Originally Posted by juggerburn View Post
    damn. like that huh? you should have just stayed at the party and acted like you didn't give a damn about that bitch. shoulda tried to hook up with some other chicks there. although i guess it's easier said than done.
    the rest of the girls there were either lesbian, coke addicts or had only 2 fingers on one hand. it sucks.

pic of her
    Bulking to 200
    4k+

mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ilivonsports View Post
    So my gf today told me when i asked if she wanted to go to a party gave one of those answers where not really but if you want me to and i gave some other options and what not. she then was like you know we dont have to hang out every day because i'll get tired of you, a big red flag to me.

anyways she was like ok lemme call you back in 20 minutes after i think about it. 45 minutes go by no call. so i figured she went to sleep as she did work 13 hours today. so I call up a friend and he tells me to come to the party and when i get there she is there. I'm dumbfounded when i see this, she is surprised and i give her a kiss. I asked her what was up why she didnt call me back and she said she forgot after taking a shower and her head was a mess.

ok fine, i'll believe it to. so i sit outside with her and other people but she quickly gets up and leaves going inside, i figured she went for another beer or something but doesnt come back for 20 minutes so i go in and she is sitting on the couch next to some guy who is laying down on the verge of passing out and he has her hand on her lap and her hand on his shoulder. ok fine wtf who cares she is helpign him out, but no not really. she gives me the cold shoulder, i try telling her a story and she looks away like i'm retarded.

at this point i'm starting to get a little mad and frustrated. i leave and pop in and out every so often. well im drinking outside again and see the kid who was laying down on the couch come outside so im like yes finally perfect opportunity to go be with her but she is nowhere to be found but someone is in the bathroom so i figure its her.

a kid comes up and makes a gesture to me like is someone in there and i say no so he knocks. well she opens up and there is another guy in there. i turned around, walked outside, put my beer down, turned my car on and sped the **** out of there. I didnt even say anything to her. I don't want to make assumptions because she told me people do that to her to much but at the same time she put herself in a situation where assumptions can only be made.

i texted her on the way home asking what the deal was with him and her in there and she hasnt responded.

i don't know what to do.
    Best thing to do is to just walk away from the situation. The more you push her to talk to you, etc. the more you will push her away. If she comes back to you, it was meant to be. If not, you will have to try to keep your cool until you can move on with your life and future girls. I had that happen to me before too.
    Deadlift 520lbs
    Squat 405lbs
    Bench 260lbs

vapor89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vapor89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vapor89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vapor89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vapor89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vapor89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vapor89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vapor89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vapor89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vapor89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vapor89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i understand you bro..
    just stay away, dont keep in contact with her and see what happens
    but honestly...id GTFO

i know its hard to do man but keep yourself busy and look on other chicks. im sure they're plenty of them

Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped_carnt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree with above poster.

Silence and time are the best remedies in relationship chaos
    mercury build up from excessive tuna will kill your libido
    http://www.ph.ucla.edu/ehs/student%20hazards/mercury.pdf

Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its gotta be the heat bro. it just has too. im feelin it too.

RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the rest of the girls there were either lesbian, coke addicts or had only 2 fingers on one hand. it sucks.

pic of her
    don't worry, you're not losing much...judging by that pic (no offense).

dump her and don't contact her again. you'll be heartbroken for a short while but just be glad you don't have to deal with her anymore (at least i hope you don't get back with her). too many girls out there to be stressing over her.

here is the deal though, my best friend from highschool and i have been hanging out tons this summer and im now rolling with his "crew" all the friends from his school prior to the one i went to. and she is part of it. I don't want to give up my new friends to be away from her. tough situation for me.
    Bulking to 200
    4k+

El caballero de ocio puro supafly's Avatar
    puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i don't know what to do.
    Dude, your initial conversation WAS a red flag. I would have dumped her if she had told me she was tired of seeing me. No matter how much you liked this girl, if you doesn't like you AS MUCH, it won't work out.

Just assume the worst (about the bathroom scene), forget about her, and move on with your life. Better to let her go than to be her bitch.

P.S. She doesn't look all that good anyway... no offense, but at least not in that pic she doesn't.

DanT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

pic of her
    Don't worry, man.
    Just get a girl hotter than that.

On a side note, for some reason she reminds me of Bobby Lee from MAD TV.. Must be a bad photo of her.

Tonybreen! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonybreen! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonybreen! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonybreen! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonybreen! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonybreen! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonybreen! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonybreen! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonybreen! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonybreen! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonybreen! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn, thats fcked up. i have certainly been cheated on more than my fair share, idk why, i rock at pickin up the stupid ones.

one way or another though, i've come to realize not to be insecure about it, not to be all protective and judgmental and all the other crap. if anything, i'll put my gf in those kind of situations simply to test her. either she doesnt cheat and i love her even more, or she does and i can kick her to the crib without the wasted time.

take the hint, if you get the honest truth, go with, and if that means move on, move the **** along cause no one wants to be with that kind of a bitch anyway. sorry about all this, GL.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dunno man, but you sound a little clingy, give chicks their space or they will cheat on you, all in all you did the right thing tho..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    here is the deal though, my best friend from highschool and i have been hanging out tons this summer and im now rolling with his "crew" all the friends from his school prior to the one i went to. and she is part of it. I don't want to give up my new friends to be away from her. tough situation for me.
    I'm sorry, but that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Besides, if YOUR friends wouldn't stop being friends with HER because she cheated on you, then you need to get some new friends too. "Rolling with a crew" is NOT a good reason to stay with a cheating slut (who on top of everything doesn't like you that much). Don't let a stupid high school clique determine your life. Come on man.

aight guys, thanks for the help. im going to try to get some sleep now.
    Bulking to 200
    4k+

lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey mate,

it honestly sounds like u wernt giving her enough space? i think maybe you call/text her too much,

but ye, dude.. no excuse is good enuff for wat she did

she was in a bathroom with the door shut with another guy!!
    u can do better than that mate
    she doesnt respect ya
    she can get fked

use it as motivation at the gym and get a hotter girl
    ░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒
    █▓▒░ Aussie Crew░▒█
    ▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒█

Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    I dunno man, but you sound a little clingy, give chicks their space or they will cheat on you, all in all you did the right thing tho..
    I disagree. A girl who is worth dating will not cheat on you NOT MATTER WHAT. If you can't say that about a girl, than she's not GF material... period. The worst that should happen is that a girl breaks up with the guy.

Also, "clingy" is a subjective term anyway. The guy is only "clingy" if his girl doesn't want to spend as much time with him. The whole purpose of dating is to find a girl who you can love as much as you want. If the girl doesn't "cling" to him in the same way, than the relationship is bad from the start, so he should look for someone else.

lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    x2 mate
    ░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒
    █▓▒░ Aussie Crew░▒█
    ▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒█

Registered User USER54894846548948's Avatar
    USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its over dude, I went though the same thing with my first gf, I caught her kissing another guy at a party I was at, things were always sus with her. Trust your gut instinct. I garentee she has cheated on you before.

No offence, but you could do waaaay better than her man. Also she looks like a closet lesbian.

Not trying to offend, thats just I would say if you wanted the truth which I presume you do.

greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mate your kidding yourself if you think she's doing right by you, get rid of her seriously.. she aint worth it

nothing good will come of you and her, just a world of bulis**** and stress.. my advice piss her off before you're in too deep
    i have dial up :(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u6D9r6dWemk&search=bodybuilding

Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    her: i was helping that guy in the bathroom becaues he was sick

that guy: some chick totally blew me at a party

jk that was harsh.
    TATERTOTSTATERTOTSTATERTOTSTATERTOTSTATERTOTStatertotstatertots

*288 crew*
    *Actuary brah*

Actuary exams passed:
    P FM

HeatherAC Fan Club. MAXMUSCLE86's Avatar
    MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I live in portland too....lets wreck that ****er!
    Recahrge: vazquez

Earths is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earths is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earths is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earths is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earths is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earths is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earths is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earths is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earths is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earths is on a distinguished road. (+10) Earths is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get the signal. She's just not that into you.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by puro supafly View Post
    The whole purpose of dating is to find a girl who you can love as much as you want.
    lmao, people need their space, we all have moods, personally i dont wanna hang with some chick 24/7 after ahwile i just get tired of hearing her voice.
    Im not defending her, but she even gave the op a hint, i quote
    "she then was like you know we dont have to hang out every day because i'll get tired of you"
    Some people need room in a relationship, so its best to ease up on wanting to see the person youre dating all the time, unfortunately some cheat, but its a risk we all take..
    Last edited by Violator009; 06-29-2008 at 02:20 AM.
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

-DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You handled it well, bro. If it was me, I would have barged in there and busted the guy's face against the toilet seat.

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    She's messing you about.

Why lie to you about going to the party?

She was completely intending to cheat on you at that party and you messed up her plans by turning up.

Then she ignored you and treated you like crap because she'd been caught out.

She has so little respect for you she carried on with this bloke even though you were there, trying to make you look a total arse in front of your mates.

Dump her.
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong whore. she doesnt give a **** about you

TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fawk her dude. she's either cheating on your now or planning on it. Move on and find someone better. Even better go to another party she's at and bang out her friend.