Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dbc5 View Post
    I have some on the way and that will be my first experience with it. Im really excited to give it a shot. I generally dont have any issue with carbs in my diet (lucky I guess) and I loved P-Slin so much for what it did in the gym for me, I kept buying it instead. Im definitely interested to see what AP can do for me though.
    You will be able to take in MORE carbs and shuttled to the correct place...muscle cells.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have some on the way and that will be my first experience with it. Im really excited to give it a shot. I generally dont have any issue with carbs in my diet (lucky I guess) and I loved P-Slin so much for what it did in the gym for me, I kept buying it instead. Im definitely interested to see what AP can do for me though.
    yeah, if pics are any indicator, I don't think you would have much trouble with carbs. I just finished another bottle, I'm taking a break before I start my next one..even though I don't have to.

Originally Posted by Skull Crusher Chris View Post
    AP is good stuff for sure
    he lives!
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    holy ****

its like a ghost just posted or something
    LOL I have some free time cuz I can't sleep so I figured it was about time I came back Stroming like carzy here. It's almost 4 AM and I have work at 8
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL I have some free time cuz I can't sleep so I figured it was about time I came back Stroming like carzy here. It's almost 4 AM and I have work at 8
    back from the dead

dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post
    You will be able to take in MORE carbs and shuttled to the correct place...muscle cells.
    Thats what Im looking forward to. It should really help in my quest for mass while keeping bodyfat at bay.
    The New CORE ABC Flavors Are Here. Lemonade and White Cherry. Natural Coloring and a Sweetner Change.

Core ZAP now with 25% more geranium and NO CHANGE IN PRICE!

dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought I saw you post earlier and I was like . Welcome back dude.
    The New CORE ABC Flavors Are Here. Lemonade and White Cherry. Natural Coloring and a Sweetner Change.

Core ZAP now with 25% more geranium and NO CHANGE IN PRICE!

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NastyNally View Post
    back from the dead
    True story

I thought I saw you post earlier and I was like . Welcome back dude.
    Haha, yup was me. Thanks Dan!

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cbgoeser right? man you have a lot of people looking for you.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    cbgoeser right? man you have a lot of people looking for you.
    All of that was straightned out a while back if it's what I'm thinking you're thinking of(John, illa and tk)?

dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jacob???? He's alright. :-)

As you know, I am in a unique situation - My wife and I are owners of Core Nutritionals and are also sponsored by USP Labs. We are very proud to represent them. Almost 2 years ago, my wife and I began looking for a sponsor and although we are two of the top professional competitors in the country (Jacob - you know I hate saying that LOL), no one would give us a chance because we did not compete in the NPC and because, although they didn't explicitly say it, we were drug-free and didn't look like godzilla LOL. Jacob was gracious enough to sponsor us and we owe a lot of our success last season to him. He has kept us is stock with the USP Labs products that have taken our physiques to another level. Steph and I already had the diet down and the addition of USP Labs products just made our diets that much more effective. Not to mention Jacob's creation of the MILLER STACK! It is an honor to be sponsored by such a great company, run by such knowledgable and all-around good peeps. The sky is the limit for USP Labs.

Doug Miller

ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by dam225 View Post
    Jacob???? He's alright. :-)

As you know, I am in a unique situation - My wife and I are owners of Core Nutritionals and are also sponsored by USP Labs. We are very proud to represent them. Almost 2 years ago, my wife and I began looking for a sponsor and although we are two of the top professional competitors in the country (Jacob - you know I hate saying that LOL), no one would give us a chance because we did not compete in the NPC and because, although they didn't explicitly say it, we were drug-free and didn't look like godzilla LOL. Jacob was gracious enough to sponsor us and we owe a lot of our success last season to him. He has kept us is stock with the USP Labs products that have taken our physiques to another level. Steph and I already had the diet down and the addition of USP Labs products just made our diets that much more effective. Not to mention Jacob's creation of the MILLER STACK! It is an honor to be sponsored by such a great company, run by such knowledgable and all-around good peeps. The sky is the limit for USP Labs.

Doug Miller
    Hello all!

I thought I would jump in to since Doug has now posted for us
    Doug and I were able to complete another year of contest dieting with the assistance of USP Lab products added into our prep. This time around our dieting was much easier and our strength did not suffer much compared to the previous years of contest prep.

USP labs has an amazing line and Doug and I strongly stick by them. We not only like the products but the CEO and CFO are great peeps. It's nice to know that there are great professionals with ethics that back their product line. Go USP LABS!!!
    Stephanie Miller
    www.stephmillerpro.com
    www.dougmillerpro.com

Pro Figure Competitor
    NASM certified personal trainer
    Online Training & Nutrition Coach
    Sponsored Athlete (USP Labs & Core Nutritionals)