sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100)

Red face allergic to a lot of foods

I'm allergic to almost EVERYTHING. I can't have dairy, eggs, grains, legumes, soy, gluten, wheat, some different type of fish(not all), chicken, turkey, tomatoes, red peppers, sugar, fruits, all types of nuts/seeds(almonds, nuts, peanuts,sunflower seeds), chocolate, coffee or anything that contains caffeine.
    How do I work a diet around this that way I'm getting all the nutrients that I'm suppose to be getting? I live off green smoothies, raw and steamed vegetables, fish(salmon) and beef.
    Help or even sample meals would be appreciated, thank you.
    Fate can act in a curious way when all that mattered means nothing today.

Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know if I'm oversimplifying here, but you just work with what you have... determine your macros and fit food you can eat into the categories. No nuts? Use olive oil, avocado, and beans (sans the soy of course) to increase your good fats. Meat? Eat the types that you can and experiment with spices to cut down on the boredom/repetitiveness. Make sure you take a decent multivitamin as well...

Good luck!
    Net

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Net1 View Post
    I don't know if I'm oversimplifying here, but you just work with what you have... determine your macros and fit food you can eat into the categories. No nuts? Use olive oil, avocado, and beans (sans the soy of course) to increase your good fats. Meat? Eat the types that you can and experiment with spices to cut down on the boredom/repetitiveness. Make sure you take a decent multivitamin as well...

Good luck!
    Net
    Agreed with Net1 - you've obviously lived with this your whole life and so you know what you CAN eat.

Rather than focusing on what you can't eat I would suggest you make a list of the things you can eat and base your diet around those things.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yep, you work with what you can eat. I use fitday to set up menus to hit my protein and macro goals (I have a lot of food issues too). Can you eat oatmeal, sweet potatoes, avocado, brown rice, or quinoa? I can't take vitamins or supplements due to the inert ingredients but I do take a prescription vitamin D.

sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100) sweety_ is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thank you girlies
    I just hope that I'm getting all the nutrients that I need through the foods that I can have, that's what I was worried about.
    Fate can act in a curious way when all that mattered means nothing today.

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like your main concern would be getting the protein you need if dairy, eggs, fowl and nuts are all excluded.

Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What about pork, buffalo or ostrich for your protein? Make a list of what you can eat and put them into the protein, carb and fat categories. I find when your very limited its best to plan a menu in advance so you can make sure your getting enough of all your macros.

I feel your pain though. I'm allergic to peanuts, almonds, soybeans, baker's yeast, rye, oregano, barley, brewer's yeast, garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, blue cheese, kidney beans, pinto beans, asparagus, cherries, grapes, lettuce, brussel sprouts, avocado, radishes, strawberries, eggplant, cucumber, green beans, broccoli, blueberries, and bananas.
    There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.