bmrsnr72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmrsnr72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmrsnr72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmrsnr72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Recreate, X Factor, Activate Xtreme Cutting Stack Questions?

Reps given!

About me.....

I'm 6'5", 235-240 with 12-13% BF. I currently have (on hand) 2 bottles of Recreate and a bottle of Activate Xtreme and am looking to get my BF down to the 8-10% range in the next 2-3 months. I know the first questions asked will be about diet and training.....I'm not a newb, have my diet in check, but would like to preserve/put on muscle during my cut. I have the basics (ON protein, Aminal paks, CEE, etc.) if that's a concern. I have a couple questions about mixing a few supplements.....

I'm wondering if I could buy another 2 bottles of Acitvate and 3 bottles of X-Factor and run them for 75 days like this.....

Recreate:48 days (3 per day for 12 days, 4 per day for 36 days)
    Activate X: 5 per day for 75 days (28 on, 14 off, 33 on)
    X-Factor: 75 straight days (4 per day)

Would this be a good cutting stack or would it be better to just cut with the Recreate and use AX/XF in a bulk after I get to my desired BF%?? Basically, I'd be cutting for 7 weeks and then start a little bit of a bulk when my body is getting the most benefit (in theory) out of the AX/XF combo. Are there any concerns with mixing Recreate with AX and XF and does it sound like a solid stack?
    Last edited by bmrsnr72; 06-28-2008 at 11:21 AM.

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go for it; cut with all three products. Also look into Anabolic Pump for your cutting stack as it helps you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by directing carbohydrates to muscles and away from fat.
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.