Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Drunk sex vs Sober sex

List pros and cons....which one do you prefer and why..... discuss
    Our greatest fear is not that we are in adequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

I had an unfortunate incident with the regular misc section.... that was when i first started coming on here. I didn't know any better. :(

homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gelizzy View Post
    List pros and cons....which one do you prefer and why..... discuss
    Sober is so much better!! Which one do you like the best??

BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Either is good. I rarely get drunk, rarely drink but when I do I want some lovin and it is always fun. I am usually much more willing to do things that i might not do otherwise. I guess that goes without sayin.

Most of the time it's sober though and no complaints with that

gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've heard people actually complain about drunk sex. I personally can't bring myself to engage in it especially if i'm the sober one because i would feel like im takin advantage of my fiance'. So i just opt out
    Our greatest fear is not that we are in adequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

I had an unfortunate incident with the regular misc section.... that was when i first started coming on here. I didn't know any better. :(

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BlueShoe View Post
    Either is good. I rarely get drunk, rarely drink but when I do I want some lovin and it is always fun. I am usually much more willing to do things that i might not do otherwise. I guess that goes without sayin.

Most of the time it's sober though and no complaints with that
    Was that you? You left before I woke, so I wasn't sure. The caldendar is clear for tonight ;-)
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've heard people actually complain about drunk sex. I personally can't bring myself to engage in it especially if i'm the sober one because i would feel like im takin advantage of my fiance'. So i just opt out
    Oh, drunk sex when I am drunk. I do want to have sex with someone if they are drunk and I am not. That would not be fun.

Oh, drunk sex when I am drunk. I do want to have sex with someone if they are drunk and I am not. That would not be fun.
    but then again who doesn't want to have sex when they are drunk

homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If both are drunk then it can get real wild. But i like both sober and then get real wild...lol That way you cant lose either way!

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you are too drunk you just can't get hard. serious
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    if you are too drunk you just can't get hard. serious
    Yea i remember when that happened to u.... i was pissed the rest of the night

lol

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea i remember when that happened to u.... i was pissed the rest of the night

lol
    maybe you couldn't do your job to get the monster up just sayin'

OWNED!

BTW I don't have sex I make love

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

maybe you couldn't do your job to get the monster up just sayin'

OWNED!

BTW I don't have sex I make love
    or maybe ur just impotent...wouldn't be the first time. just sayin

or maybe ur just impotent...wouldn't be the first time. just sayin
    not this dude...

brb loving myself.

not this dude...

brb loving myself.
    wow

wow
    did you just see something?

did you just see something?
    No...but care to share something ?

No...but care to share something ?
    depends what chu want

depends what chu want
    must you always make my thread crash?

must you always make my thread crash?
    your threads just suck!blame yourself.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For me they're both equal, as I've never had either
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxidane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just completely agree wit u
    ▪ Workout Journal : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109749921

Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i can last a million times longer if im drunk.

last longer is an udnerstatement actually, when im drunk it gets to the point where i have to mentally focus and try to get off haha.
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█
    Ive got tiger blood, man

Originally Posted by Oxidane View Post
    i just completely agree wit u
    neg'd (no serious)

*dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It don't matter to me as long as I'm getting it.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm, i haven't drank in forever! But i'm naturally a hornball, so i'm 10x worse when i'm drunk! It's crazy, and it always feels amazing when intoxicated. I'm very demanding when i'm drunk and horny and i like to get my way, so in those cases when the guy can't get it up, it's very saddening. Oh well, it happens!

*dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    Hmm, i haven't drank in forever! But i'm naturally a hornball, so i'm 10x worse when i'm drunk! It's crazy, and it always feels amazing when intoxicated. I'm very demanding when i'm drunk and horny and i like to get my way, so in those cases when the guy can't get it up, it's very saddening. Oh well, it happens!
    *pours a drink for famegirl*

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a gentleman!

Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    What a gentleman!
    Make that a southern gentleman.

Now drink up

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    both pls

thanks
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am with the as long as your getting some.

Both have thier good and bad. My wife usually does not drink so when she does have a couple it usually ends up being no sex. As she lays here snoring next to me drunk.

I just like it in general as long as I could get it atleast 3 times a day I really don't care how it is, of course I am married now so 3 times in a week is a record.

Just depends really on what is going on time location and all the factors that go into it.

I like the drunk wow that was some crazy drawers are still in the back yard sex
    I like the mood set Barry White playing candle light love making.
    I even like the ok we got 10 min in the shower sex.