blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Kettlebell vs Dumbbell?

Ok, i noticed the kettlebell is kinda the new fad and was looking at purchasing a few in different lbs. I was browsing youtube and checking out some of the workouts. My question is why can't you use a dumbbell instead? Pretty much all the movements i seen using a kettlebell can be done with a dumbbell.

Correct me if im wrong

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're not exactly wrong here. The difference between a kettlebell and a dumbbell is one of balance. Since the handle throws the weight slightly off-centre, the body is forced to employ more stabilizers which will give your body better overall strength. I've used kettlebells before, and they do give a unique "twist" to your workout. However, once you get up into the higher weight ranges, the costs may be prohibitive for some. If you can't afford it, stick to dumbbells and barbells. Check out Pavel Tatsouline's site--I think it's dragondoorpublications.com (I may be wrong here, so do a Google search first).
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1