Thread: Tore my calf!!!

64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tore my calf!!!

Does anyone on here have advice for the best way to recover from this??? It happened last night, playing softball. I took off fron second and it felt like someone hit me with a 2x4 right in the calf. Its swollen reall bad now and I can not bend my foot to walk. Any advice out there??
    "The tendency to slow down and develop an inferiority complex at the age of mental maturity, around the age of 40, falsely believing oneself to be slipping because of age," is one of the major fears that limit a man's potential.

Don't let this happen to you!!!

Napoleon Hill

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rest rest rest.... gonna take awhile.. been there done that...
    BRB, going hunting...

64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 64PUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long of a recovery is it??
    "The tendency to slow down and develop an inferiority complex at the age of mental maturity, around the age of 40, falsely believing oneself to be slipping because of age," is one of the major fears that limit a man's potential.

Napoleon Hill

mkit8971 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkit8971 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkit8971 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkit8971 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkit8971 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkit8971 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkit8971 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkit8971 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkit8971 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkit8971 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkit8971 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You sure its not the achilles (sp.?) tendon? Have you been to a doctor yet?

Yeah went to the ER last night, its for sure the calf, thank god!!!!

Napoleon Hill

Wolverine: When you tore yours, did it feel like you got hit by a 2x4 right in the calf???

Napoleon Hill

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 64PUMP View Post
    Wolverine: When you tore yours, did it feel like you got hit by a 2x4 right in the calf???
    sorry for the late response back... just got back to a PC...

It isnt a terribly long recovery... just keep it stretched, but not to where you are just stretching the tear...

When mine happened, it felt like I was stabbed with a hot fire poker... intense burning sensation...
    BRB, going hunting...

Thanks wolf, I'll keep it moving and somewhat stretched.

Napoleon Hill

LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyZnX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by psychowolverine View Post
    sorry for the late response back... just got back to a PC...

It isnt a terribly long recovery... just keep it stretched, but not to where you are just stretching the tear...

When mine happened, it felt like I was stabbed with a hot fire poker... intense burning sensation...
    Nice help.
    Im cruisin around the boards here to try and pin point my injury. Mine was from doing too much weight on calf raises, and it feels like a tear in my foot.
    I have had it for about a year now, and i am trying to get started back on heavy weights, but it just wont heal.

Good luck bro

ricky1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi mate,

ice it ASAP and regularly. Look up instructions on the net. Don't put the ice directly on the skin. Look up RICE on the net too.

Good luck.