shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I am sick of sickness..

I am having fever which hits me almost every alternate month & the doctor has asked me to skip my workouts for 3 days atleast. Honestly speaking, I am one of those guys who gives long&stale sermons in the gym abt what a magnificient miracle, muscle memory is, but when it comes to me,missing 2-3 days of workouts makes me get damn depressed&i feel that i am gona shrink. This has become a pain. 8+ years in the gym&still I just dont wana miss a single workout. Have I gone mad? Cant wait to resume training from monday..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There r 2 things that'll go 2 the grave with you..body&deeds.so keep improving your deeds&keep building your body.rest is all illusion.

saks69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saks69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saks69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saks69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saks69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saks69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saks69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saks69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saks69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saks69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saks69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by shahabkalim View Post
    I am having fever which hits me almost every alternate month & the doctor has asked me to skip my workouts for 3 days atleast. Honestly speaking, I am one of those guys who gives long&stale sermons in the gym abt what a magnificient miracle, muscle memory is, but when it comes to me,missing 2-3 days of workouts makes me get damn depressed&i feel that i am gona shrink. This has become a pain. 8+ years in the gym&still I just dont wana miss a single workout. Have I gone mad? Cant wait to resume training from monday..
    m from calcutta too bro.where do u buy gear?

shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by saks69 View Post
    m from calcutta too bro.where do u buy gear?
    not that easy...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There r 2 things that'll go 2 the grave with you..body&deeds.so keep improving your deeds&keep building your body.rest is all illusion.