einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Am I eating too little?

As the subject says.. am I eating too little?

I'm 25, I do cardio every morning for 20 mins, I lift on a 3 day split (today is chest/triceps day.. my fav )
    I'm 6'0" tall, and 182.something lbs at the moment

I've no idea if I'm eating enough, or too little.. it is definitely not too much.
    I'm not that hungry on keto though. :/

attached is a screenshot of all I ate today.

it's 17:10 at the moment, and I was may be going to have an omelett with 3 egg yolks and 1 oz of cheddar cheese after the workout.. if I have that, that'd conclude my food for the day.

thoughts?
    Attached Images

uraprobl3m is on a distinguished road. (+10) uraprobl3m is on a distinguished road. (+10) uraprobl3m is on a distinguished road. (+10) uraprobl3m is on a distinguished road. (+10) uraprobl3m is on a distinguished road. (+10) uraprobl3m is on a distinguished road. (+10) uraprobl3m is on a distinguished road. (+10) uraprobl3m is on a distinguished road. (+10) uraprobl3m is on a distinguished road. (+10) uraprobl3m is on a distinguished road. (+10) uraprobl3m is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1100 wow yeah dude...up the calories.

randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by einzelgaenger View Post

I'm 25, I do cardio every morning for 20 mins, I lift on a 3 day split (today is chest/triceps day.. my fav )

I've no idea if I'm eating enough, or too little.. it is definitely not too much.

it's 17:10 at the moment, and I was may be going to have an omelett with 3 egg yolks and 1 oz of cheddar cheese after the workout.. if I have that, that'd conclude my food for the day.

thoughts?
    Holy crap! I thought I ate a little at 1500 cals, and i'm only 5'6!

How do you get the energy to do any cardio/weights? MarkVI is not going to be a very happy with you

ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow up those cals I started keto weighing about 175(180 normally) after I dropped the water weight stuck with 2k cals the entire time and im down to 163-164.

prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by einzelgaenger View Post

thoughts?
    U bet fella.... little is not even a word for that.... ur STARVING.... worst case push it to 1600.... even that might be little.... but atleast 1600... add in some olive oil and mayo that quickly shoots the cals up....

Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000)
    i started keto eating about 1500 cals a day (5'8" 165lbs) and now i went up to 1900 cals a day. i lost 3 lbs in 3 days, and the best part about it is that i am eating more and i am constantly using the ketostix and coming up darker! on top of that you will have more energy for a better workout.

einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10) einzelgaenger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    heh, I wouldnt even bother asking if I was tired/lethargic

But the thing is I'm always full of energy.. :/