Registered User BrettLikesTrtls's Avatar
    BrettLikesTrtls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Well introductions are always awkward so...

*Eyes up, chest out, wipes sweat off palms, don't freak out, DON'T FREAK OUT*

Hey all. My name is Brett. I'm a 25 year old fitness nerd from Huntington area, West Virginia. Mainly here to lurk but will post occasionally.

I'm 5'10" 206lbs 12ish%bf est. (178cm 93kg for my metric system bros) and riding the fluffy train to gainzville. During cut I drop to 190 at around ~8%bf.

Goals are to compete sometime in the future, possibly within a year depending on conditioning/health. I have a bad left wheel that keeps my legs from tip top shape.

Been lifting since 2012 and eating properly for the last year and a half or so. Spent the overwhelming majority of my childhood/adolescence looking like Jonah Hill in Superbad (minus the sweet 'fro). Got super tired of it one day and decided to become a bodybuilder.

So, hey. Thanks for having me.

Kyel25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyel25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyel25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyel25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyel25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyel25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyel25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyel25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyel25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyel25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyel25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BrettLikesTrtls View Post
    *Eyes up, chest out, wipes sweat off palms, don't freak out, DON'T FREAK OUT*

Hey all. My name is Brett. I'm a 25 year old fitness nerd from Huntington area, West Virginia. Mainly here to lurk but will post occasionally.

I'm 5'10" 206lbs 12ish%bf est. (178cm 93kg for my metric system bros) and riding the fluffy train to gainzville. During cut I drop to 190 at around ~8%bf.

Goals are to compete sometime in the future, possibly within a year depending on conditioning/health. I have a bad left wheel that keeps my legs from tip top shape.

Been lifting since 2012 and eating properly for the last year and a half or so. Spent the overwhelming majority of my childhood/adolescence looking like Jonah Hill in Superbad (minus the sweet 'fro). Got super tired of it one day and decided to become a bodybuilder.

So, hey. Thanks for having me.

hey bro. giving ya a shout