layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face here go's the bulk

i dont really have time to be picky about macro's, and dont really feel the need to count calories, i lost a ****load of weight doing this, but now its time to do the opposite, obviously i dont wanna be filling my body with junk, but i have to accept that my job means i cannot prepare fresh food for all my meals, so tinned will have to do!!
    so.........
    breakfast
    oats, made with milk, and i big handful of raisins

snack
    raisins, or some nut's (maybe peanut butter)
    shake??

mid morning
    tin tuna or sardines

snack

lunch
    tuna/chicken sandwiches on wholmeal bread(4 slices), some fruit and veg! or possibly some pasta, with tuna cucumber and mayonnaise

snack
    any suggestions?? (im thinkin an apple or orange)

dinner
    chicken, turkey, pork, beef,
    broccoli potatoes carrots pea's

workout is evening time, so protein shake and some maltodextrin post workout to help me on my way!

aim is to drink nothing but water, normally about 4 litres a day

but ive also read that a gallon of milk a day when bulking is massively benificial and massive gains can be made?!

anyone critique that, or suggestions??

many thanks

-layzee
    " Veni Vidi Vici "

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds good, but I'd throw in some fast absorbing protein for breakfast such as a whey shake or eggs.

I'd also try and squeeze in 2 meals post workout providing you're not working out too late.

I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eat More Plz!!!

layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    Sounds good, but I'd throw in some fast absorbing protein for breakfast such as a whey shake or eggs.

I'd also try and squeeze in 2 meals post workout providing you're not working out too late.
    yeah, i forgot about that, it has to be pretty light tho as workout end's at around 8.30pm
    what would you suggest i eat here??

Originally Posted by I3odyI3uilder View Post
    Eat More Plz!!!
    i know i doesnt look alot, but dinner is massive, and i dont eat it all at dinner, i pick at it all day, i normally just eat sandwiches at dinner, then the pasta or fruit and veg, and normally cheese (im a cheese addict) gets eaten in bits and bobs through the day, or whenever i need some kit off the van!!

-layzee
    " Veni Vidi Vici "

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by layzee_git View Post
    i dont really have time to be picky about macro's, and dont really feel the need to count calories, i lost a ****load of weight doing this, but now its time to do the opposite, obviously i dont wanna be filling my body with junk, but i have to accept that my job means i cannot prepare fresh food for all my meals, so tinned will have to do!!
    so.........
    breakfast
    oats, made with milk, and i big handful of raisins

snack
    shake??

mid morning
    tin tuna or sardines

snack

lunch
    tuna/chicken sandwiches on wholmeal bread(4 slices), some fruit and veg! or possibly some pasta, with tuna cucumber and mayonnaise

snack
    any suggestions?? (im thinkin an apple or orange)

dinner
    chicken, turkey, pork, beef,
    broccoli potatoes carrots pea's

workout is evening time, so protein shake and some maltodextrin post workout to help me on my way!

aim is to drink nothing but water, normally about 4 litres a day

but ive also read that a gallon of milk a day when bulking is massively benificial and massive gains can be made?!

anyone critique that, or suggestions??

many thanks

-layzee
    Try to skip the raisins if ya can, they have hardly any fiber
    Opt for Apples/Pears, Oranges, Bananas

Yeah you need some more protein too, try to drink milk with every meal and for your snack you can't decide try a single milk serving container, some cottage cheese, or a small shake.
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho

dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The diet is good in the fact that you are eating very regularly but there are still some holes in it, some bigger than others.

Breakfast:
    Definitely needs some protein here: like 3-4 eggs. Or to make it easier to fit in with what you've already got then you could have 2 scoops of whey mixed up or blended with your oats & milk. Also a banana would be more beneficial than raisins here.

Mid morning:
    Some carbs with the tuna/sardines would make this a viable meal. - don't forget that protein on its own won't really offer your body any fuel (which is absolutely essential when bulking), especially tuna which is very high in protein and has nearly zero carbs. Maybe try pre-cook a large amount of pasta or rice and eat with these sorts of meals throughout the day.

Lunch:
    This looks pretty solid but perhaps could do with some fat like olive oil drizzled over it just to make sure your getting some essential fats in your diet.

Snacks:
    As for your snacks a mixture of any fruit & nuts is fine. The raisins however are probably best kept for around your workout because raisins give a massive insulin spike and that is exactly what you need post workout. Too many insulin spikes throughout the day can desensitise your insulin response making it less beneficial when you actually need one ie: Post Workout.

Bedtime Meal:
    Last but definitely not least is your bedtime meal which you've completely left out. Perhaps this was a mistake, I'm not sure but needless to say it is essential to be having a meal high in healthy fats and slow absorbing protein such as Casein. An ideal and simple meal would be a spoonful of natural peanut butter and a load of cottage cheese on WW toast.

With those adjustments that should be a solid and stable diet for your bulk and shouldn't be too complicated to prepare just like you said.

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by layzee_git View Post
    yeah, i forgot about that, it has to be pretty light tho as workout end's at around 8.30pm
    what would you suggest i eat here??
    I try and go for simple carbs and fast absorbing protein. So I would maybe have rasins, a banana and whey protein drink at 8:30pm

Then as Dazzer said, you want something before you go bed such as cottage cheese and maybe a small slice of toast.

Originally Posted by dazzer1000 View Post
    The diet is good in the fact that you are eating very regularly but there are still some holes in it, some bigger than others.

Breakfast:
    Definitely needs some protein here: like 3-4 eggs. Or to make it easier to fit in with what you've already got then you could have 2 scoops of whey mixed up or blended with your oats & milk. Also a banana would be more beneficial than raisins here.

Mid morning:
    Some carbs with the tuna/sardines would make this a viable meal. - don't forget that protein on its own won't really offer your body any fuel (which is absolutely essential when bulking), especially tuna which is very high in protein and has nearly zero carbs. Maybe try pre-cook a large amount of pasta or rice and eat with these sorts of meals throughout the day.

Lunch:
    This looks pretty solid but perhaps could do with some fat like olive oil drizzled over it just to make sure your getting some essential fats in your diet.

Snacks:
    As for your snacks a mixture of any fruit & nuts is fine. The raisins however are probably best kept for around your workout because raisins give a massive insulin spike and that is exactly what you need post workout. Too many insulin spikes throughout the day can desensitise your insulin response making it less beneficial when you actually need one ie: Post Workout.

Bedtime Meal:
    Last but definitely not least is your bedtime meal which you've completely left out. Perhaps this was a mistake, I'm not sure but needless to say it is essential to be having a meal high in healthy fats and slow absorbing protein such as Casein. An ideal and simple meal would be a spoonful of natural peanut butter and a load of cottage cheese on WW toast.

With those adjustments that should be a solid and stable diet for your bulk and shouldn't be too complicated to prepare just like you said.
    Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    I try and go for simple carbs and fast absorbing protein. So I would maybe have rasins, a banana and whey protein drink at 8:30pm

Then as Dazzer said, you want something before you go bed such as cottage cheese and maybe a small slice of toast.
    thanks, thats really what i needed, someone to give me some solid advice, and help me on my way

it's really childish when you just get "eat more", eat more of what?? that's my question. people like me are tryin to learn about nutrition, comments like that dont help!!

dazzer, how would you suggest egg's in the morning? theyre pretty unpractical, so i'd probably be better off going with the 2 scoops of protein option
    for my morning snack how about a portion of cous cous? pasta would be fine too, just thinking of variables

im guessin the milk is a good idea, i normally take my whey with water, but im definatly going to start mixing it with milk!!

-layzee
    " Veni Vidi Vici "

dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    scrambled eggs, hard boild or soft boiled eggs and omlettes are all quick and easy ways to prepare eggs in the morning.

Or you could make a shake consisting of whole milk, oats, banana, strawberries and protein powder.

Before bed I normally have a couple slices of cheese on toast and some more milk.

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    www.scivationbooks.com

Check out the Lean Mass book..it will get you on the right path to bulking w/out a tremendous amount of fat gain.
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

Originally Posted by dave.mc View Post
    scrambled eggs, hard boild or soft boiled eggs and omlettes are all quick and easy ways to prepare eggs in the morning.

Or you could make a shake consisting of whole milk, oats, banana, strawberries and protein powder.

Before bed I normally have a couple slices of cheese on toast and some more milk.
    i suppose i could boil some the night before, thanks for that!!

Originally Posted by NC_Tarheel View Post
    www.scivationbooks.com

Check out the Lean Mass book..it will get you on the right path to bulking w/out a tremendous amount of fat gain.
    thanks for the reccomendation. gonna have a look now, reps to both of you

-layzee
    " Veni Vidi Vici "